BUY FXO Forum Shares
1316
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8426$1.8996
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: question about bonus????????????

  1. #1
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    78
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default question about bonus????????????

    i want to ask u
    if i deposit 25$
    can i get all of these bonus
    1.welcome bonus 25$
    2.100 post bonus 25$
    3.1000post bonus 50$



    total 125$

  2. #2
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    78
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    after completing 10 lots round trades
    i get 100$


    and what is the amont that ican withdrow

  3. #3
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    88
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    hello soura u can get all the bonuses and about withdrawal and bonuses read nonamers posts

  4. #4
    Super Moderator nonamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    from no where
    Posts
    3,298
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    2.544
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 152 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soura View Post
    i want to ask u
    if i deposit 25$
    can i get all of these bonus
    1.welcome bonus 25$
    2.100 post bonus 25$
    3.1000post bonus 50$



    total 125$
    Quote Originally Posted by soura View Post
    after completing 10 lots round trades
    i get 100$


    and what is the amont that ican withdrow
    Hi,

    Welcome bonus


    new rule update - will post later

    Thank

    -----------------------------

    10 lot trade bonus


    After completing 10lot trade (each trade +/-4pips closed), u will get 100$ bonus 10lot trade (1 time only - each account). This bonus will automatically add early month from 1-5th. If u done 10lot trade on February, the bonus will credited into u trading account on 1-5th Mac.
    This bonus can withdraw straight away.

    Thanks

    * Please see the latest rule at our website

  5. #5
    In Profit omobaorun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    168
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soura View Post
    i want to ask u
    if i deposit 25$
    can i get all of these bonus
    1.welcome bonus 25$
    2.100 post bonus 25$
    3.1000post bonus 50$



    total 125$
    yes u can get th ow how to make good use of them to make profit b4 u can then withdraw ur profit.all but u need to knem
    Jesus loves you,CHEERS!sm_smile

  6. #6
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    88
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    before you start trading with these bonus learn and practice on demo acct with same amount and then when you have a GOOD STRATEGY START ON LIVE WITH BONUS

  7. #7
    Elder Analyst
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    803
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    thank u mr nonamer
    i allready understand u

  8. #8
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    32
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    it is better to finish 10 lots before withdraw.

  9. #9
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    28
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.270
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ashokshetty View Post
    it is better to finish 10 lots before withdraw.
    after the new rules of welcome bonus has been implemented, i think if you can keep your $25 welcome bonus you must completing 10 lot of trade.

  10. #10
    Super Moderator nonamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    from no where
    Posts
    3,298
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    2.544
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 152 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    NEW RULE UPDATE
    WELCOME BONUS + POSTING BONUS

    All account had following bonus in their trading account -
    25$ posting bonus after reach 100 post (cannot withdrawable till end)
    50 posting bonus after reach 1000post (cannot withdrawable till end)
    25$ welcome bonus (can withdraw after make 10lot trades-(each trade must closed +/-4pips) )

    Need completing 10 lot trade (each trade must closed +/-4pips) before can make any withdraw. If you withdraw from your account, without completing 10 lots round trades (each trade must closed +/-4pips) , your bonus amount will be voided from the account. Note: You may open up to 10 bonus accounts. If you open more than 10 accounts, any accounts after the 10th account will have the bonus amount removed.

    Thanks

  11. #11
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    121
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    lots of bonus being offered eh! maybe I will open for an account for my hubby in order to have another bonus.

    Btw If I will open 10 bonus accounts can I transfer all the bonuses into one account?

    Quote Originally Posted by nonamer View Post
    NEW RULE UPDATE
    WELCOME BONUS + POSTING BONUS

    All account had following bonus in their trading account -
    25$ posting bonus after reach 100 post (cannot withdrawable till end)
    50 posting bonus after reach 1000post (cannot withdrawable till end)
    25$ welcome bonus (can withdraw after make 10lot trades-(each trade must closed +/-4pips) )

    Need completing 10 lot trade (each trade must closed +/-4pips) before can make any withdraw. If you withdraw from your account, without completing 10 lots round trades (each trade must closed +/-4pips) , your bonus amount will be voided from the account. Note: You may open up to 10 bonus accounts. If you open more than 10 accounts, any accounts after the 10th account will have the bonus amount removed.

    Thanks

  12. #12
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    121
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I have read in the site that welcome bonus will be deposited after the initial deposit.. meaning if i were going to open an account i will make a deposit first or the bonus from forum posting will do..

  13. #13
    Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,478
    FXO Shares
    50
    FXO Bonus
    1.463
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 80 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dollar_earner View Post
    I have read in the site that welcome bonus will be deposited after the initial deposit.. meaning if i were going to open an account i will make a deposit first or the bonus from forum posting will do..
    You can earn from the forum bonus alone, but it makes sense to have as much starting capital as possible so a deposit in addition makes a lot of sense.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

  14. #14
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    93
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    so,if i want to WD my welcome bonus...
    i must done 10lot trade first?
    and post bonus can't Withdrawble?

  15. #15
    FXOpen Finance Director FXOpen Finance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    290
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.200
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 31 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greatermushasi View Post
    so,if i want to WD my welcome bonus...
    i must done 10lot trade first?
    and post bonus can't Withdrawble?
    Hello,

    yes, this is so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2016 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning:: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us