PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE

Thread: Inquiry For Forex Trading in Malaysia

Piplet
    Thanks

Default Inquiry For Forex Trading in Malaysia

added $9 to my account and start trading i am hust in the learning period i make good profit then i lost all

then i added $29 to my account although lost them more quicker

so i stopped and learnt more

added $22 and i start trading with making good profits as beginner
    reached $52 or more and opened another transaction was in loss then my account disabled and closed this transaction with that loss i did not really knewed what happened i think it might be aproblem but i did not mind and i opened anew account with mail [email protected]
    account nu 206589
    and i make atransfer from the older one and uploaded the screenshots to verify the account i need you to see that i did not tried to withdraw the amount as i am not trying to steal money

the account was opened just for 3 days i make more profits and reached $82 and was on another transaction in more profit and was waiting for more then it happened again and my account disabled for the second time and the transaction closed but with no loss but adding no more profits

so i tried to contact support to solve this problem i will give you the mails between me and between the support

Piplet
    Thanks

Default account suspended for 3 weeks and no help from support

reached $52 or more and opened another transaction was in loss then my account disabled and closed this transaction with that loss i did not really knewed what happened i think it might be aproblem but i did not mind and i opened anew account with mail [email protected]
    account nu 206589
    and i make atransfer from the older one and uploaded the scre

Piplet
    Thanks

Default Inquiry For Forex Trading in Malaysia

I have a few questions that has been haunting me.
    I know that the Malaysian National Bank has actually banned Forex trading which means it is illegal to trade forex in Malaysia (according to the Malaysian National Bank).
    So my questions are:

1. How do we actually trade Forex ourselves using the metatrader platform since it's illegal?
    2. Where does our money go if we were to open an account with FXOpen?
    3. With the Malaysian National Bank banned in forex trading (which they claim it's illegal to trade Forex in Malaysia), how do we get our money if we were to do withdrawal?

Administration cool user Prezident's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,875 Times in 3,015 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cookietran View Post
    added $9 to my account and start trading i am hust in the learning period i make good profit then i lost all

account nu 206589
    and i make atransfer from the older one and uploaded the screenshots to verify the account i need you to see that i did not tried to withdraw the amount as i am not trying to steal money

the account was opened just for 3 days i make more profits and reached $82 and was on another transaction in more profit and was waiting for more then it happened again and my account disabled for the second time and the transaction closed but with no loss but adding no more profits

so i tried to contact support to solve this problem i will give you the mails between me and between the support
    Write your ticket number off e-mail to the support. Or repeat your appeal in the support chat.
    Last edited by Prezident; 08-20-2021 at 11:28 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Prezident For This Useful Post:

Resolve (08-20-2021)

Thanks

I know that the Malaysian National Bank has actually banned Forex trading which means it is illegal to trade forex in Malaysia (according to the Malaysian National Bank).
    So my questions are:

1. How do we actually trade Forex ourselves using the metatrader platform since it's illegal?
    3. With the Malaysian National Bank banned in forex trading (which they claim it's illegal to trade Forex in Malaysia), how do we get our money if we were to do withdrawal?
    You are not from Malaysia, judging by your trading account, you have not logged in in 11 years

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Prezident For This Useful Post:

Resolve (08-20-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,662 Times in 1,562 Posts

So my questions are:

Dear Sir,

So, Trading Forex is legal in Malaysia as long as you abide by the set laws and regulations that are put in place by the government and the other regulating bodies.

We are careful with clients' funds and keep them in segregated bank accounts so that they are in safe hands.

You can trade with Regulated Forex Brokers like FXOpen EU.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

Deposit and Withdrawal with FXOpen EU.

Best Regards
    Resolve

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Resolve For This Useful Post:

Prezident (08-20-2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,662 Times in 1,562 Posts

account nu 206589
    and i make atransfer from the older one and uploaded the scre

Dear Sir,

Please contact FXOpen Support here.

Please give all the Details and any Screenshots in your Support Ticket.

Live Chat - 24/5;
    Tickets to FXOpen's sales, finance, trading desk and support departments - 7-16 GMT on business days.

FXOpen maintains its mission to provide clients with professional services in trading, analytics, and excellent customer support, the support remains always on hand to any questions you may have.

Best Regards
    Resolve
    Last edited by Resolve; 08-20-2021 at 02:42 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Resolve For This Useful Post:

Prezident (08-20-2021)

Thanks

With the Malaysian National Bank banned in forex trading (which they claim it's illegal to trade Forex in Malaysia), how do we get our money if we were to do withdrawal?
    BNM not banning forex trading. They give warning to Illegal Foreign Exchange Trading Scheme by an individual or company in Malaysia as know as Skim Cepat Kaya which does not have license.
    FXOpen does not have any relation with any entity or individual who's providing such scheme and does not operate in Malaysia
    Last edited by Rizal; 08-22-2021 at 08:24 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rizal For This Useful Post:

Prezident (08-23-2021)

Thanks

account nu 206589

can you write in Malay for me to get better understanding?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rizal For This Useful Post:

Prezident (08-23-2021)

Piplet
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Dear Sir,

So, Trading Forex is legal in Malaysia as long as you abide by the set laws and regulations that are put in place by the government and the other regulating bodies.

We are careful with clients' funds and keep them in segregated bank accounts so that they are in safe hands.

You can trade with Regulated Forex Brokers like https://nexthash.com/otc-trading-platform.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Dear Sir,

You can trade with Regulated Forex Brokers like crypto poker tournament.

https://elly.com/pos/en/smart-pos-system/

Best Regards
    Resolve
    Thaks for the post. I had a problem with one answer to a question. Could you please

Could you explain this a little bit more.

Kind regards

Best Regards
    Resolve
    Thaks for the post. I had a problem with one answer to a question. Could you please

Kind regards
    Last edited by JakaBasej; 09-18-2021 at 03:33 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JakaBasej View Post

Kind regards
    FXOpen has 3 licenses: ASIC, FCA, CySEC. so the company is completely legal.

For trading, both MT4, MT5 and TickTrader are used.
    Last edited by Prezident; 09-08-2021 at 04:48 AM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Prezident For This Useful Post:

Resolve (09-08-2021)