FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Inquiry For Forex Trading in Malaysia

  1. #1
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Inquiry For Forex Trading in Malaysia

    added $9 to my account and start trading i am hust in the learning period i make good profit then i lost all

    then i added $29 to my account although lost them more quicker

    so i stopped and learnt more

    added $22 and i start trading with making good profits as beginner
    reached $52 or more and opened another transaction was in loss then my account disabled and closed this transaction with that loss i did not really knewed what happened i think it might be aproblem but i did not mind and i opened anew account with mail [email protected]
    account nu 206589
    and i make atransfer from the older one and uploaded the screenshots to verify the account i need you to see that i did not tried to withdraw the amount as i am not trying to steal money

    the account was opened just for 3 days i make more profits and reached $82 and was on another transaction in more profit and was waiting for more then it happened again and my account disabled for the second time and the transaction closed but with no loss but adding no more profits

    so i tried to contact support to solve this problem i will give you the mails between me and between the support

  2. #2
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default account suspended for 3 weeks and no help from support

    added $22 and i start trading with making good profits as beginner
    reached $52 or more and opened another transaction was in loss then my account disabled and closed this transaction with that loss i did not really knewed what happened i think it might be aproblem but i did not mind and i opened anew account with mail [email protected]
    account nu 206589
    and i make atransfer from the older one and uploaded the scre

  3. #3
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Inquiry For Forex Trading in Malaysia

    I have a few questions that has been haunting me.
    I know that the Malaysian National Bank has actually banned Forex trading which means it is illegal to trade forex in Malaysia (according to the Malaysian National Bank).
    So my questions are:

    1. How do we actually trade Forex ourselves using the metatrader platform since it's illegal?
    2. Where does our money go if we were to open an account with FXOpen?
    3. With the Malaysian National Bank banned in forex trading (which they claim it's illegal to trade Forex in Malaysia), how do we get our money if we were to do withdrawal?

  4. #4
    Administration cool user Prezident's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,780
    Thanks
    4,074
    Thanked 6,875 Times in 3,015 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cookietran View Post
    added $9 to my account and start trading i am hust in the learning period i make good profit then i lost all

    then i added $29 to my account although lost them more quicker

    so i stopped and learnt more

    added $22 and i start trading with making good profits as beginner
    reached $52 or more and opened another transaction was in loss then my account disabled and closed this transaction with that loss i did not really knewed what happened i think it might be aproblem but i did not mind and i opened anew account with mail [email protected]
    account nu 206589
    and i make atransfer from the older one and uploaded the screenshots to verify the account i need you to see that i did not tried to withdraw the amount as i am not trying to steal money

    the account was opened just for 3 days i make more profits and reached $82 and was on another transaction in more profit and was waiting for more then it happened again and my account disabled for the second time and the transaction closed but with no loss but adding no more profits

    so i tried to contact support to solve this problem i will give you the mails between me and between the support
    Write your ticket number off e-mail to the support. Or repeat your appeal in the support chat.
    Last edited by Prezident; 08-20-2021 at 11:28 AM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Prezident For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (08-20-2021)

  6. #5
    Administration cool user Prezident's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,780
    Thanks
    4,074
    Thanked 6,875 Times in 3,015 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cookietran View Post
    I have a few questions that has been haunting me.
    I know that the Malaysian National Bank has actually banned Forex trading which means it is illegal to trade forex in Malaysia (according to the Malaysian National Bank).
    So my questions are:

    1. How do we actually trade Forex ourselves using the metatrader platform since it's illegal?
    2. Where does our money go if we were to open an account with FXOpen?
    3. With the Malaysian National Bank banned in forex trading (which they claim it's illegal to trade Forex in Malaysia), how do we get our money if we were to do withdrawal?
    You are not from Malaysia, judging by your trading account, you have not logged in in 11 years

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Prezident For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (08-20-2021)

  8. #6
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    45,442
    Thanks
    6,279
    Thanked 2,662 Times in 1,562 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cookietran View Post
    I have a few questions that has been haunting me.
    I know that the Malaysian National Bank has actually banned Forex trading which means it is illegal to trade forex in Malaysia (according to the Malaysian National Bank).
    So my questions are:

    1. How do we actually trade Forex ourselves using the metatrader platform since it's illegal?
    2. Where does our money go if we were to open an account with FXOpen?
    3. With the Malaysian National Bank banned in forex trading (which they claim it's illegal to trade Forex in Malaysia), how do we get our money if we were to do withdrawal?
    Dear Sir,

    1. How do we actually trade Forex ourselves using the metatrader platform since it's illegal?
    So, Trading Forex is legal in Malaysia as long as you abide by the set laws and regulations that are put in place by the government and the other regulating bodies.

    2. Where does our money go if we were to open an account with FXOpen?
    We are careful with clients' funds and keep them in segregated bank accounts so that they are in safe hands.

    3. With the Malaysian National Bank banned in forex trading (which they claim it's illegal to trade Forex in Malaysia), how do we get our money if we were to do withdrawal?
    You can trade with Regulated Forex Brokers like FXOpen EU.

    FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

    Deposit and Withdrawal with FXOpen EU.

    Best Regards
    Resolve

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Resolve For This Useful Post:

    Prezident (08-20-2021)

  10. #7
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    45,442
    Thanks
    6,279
    Thanked 2,662 Times in 1,562 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cookietran View Post
    added $22 and i start trading with making good profits as beginner
    reached $52 or more and opened another transaction was in loss then my account disabled and closed this transaction with that loss i did not really knewed what happened i think it might be aproblem but i did not mind and i opened anew account with mail [email protected]
    account nu 206589
    and i make atransfer from the older one and uploaded the scre

    Dear Sir,

    Please contact FXOpen Support here.

    Please give all the Details and any Screenshots in your Support Ticket.

    Live Chat - 24/5;
    Tickets to FXOpen's sales, finance, trading desk and support departments - 7-16 GMT on business days.


    FXOpen maintains its mission to provide clients with professional services in trading, analytics, and excellent customer support, the support remains always on hand to any questions you may have.

    Best Regards
    Resolve
    Last edited by Resolve; 08-20-2021 at 02:42 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Resolve For This Useful Post:

    Prezident (08-20-2021)

  12. #8
    Moderator cool user Rizal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Malacca
    Posts
    5,561
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 426 Times in 300 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cookietran View Post
    With the Malaysian National Bank banned in forex trading (which they claim it's illegal to trade Forex in Malaysia), how do we get our money if we were to do withdrawal?
    BNM not banning forex trading. They give warning to Illegal Foreign Exchange Trading Scheme by an individual or company in Malaysia as know as Skim Cepat Kaya which does not have license.
    FXOpen does not have any relation with any entity or individual who's providing such scheme and does not operate in Malaysia
    Last edited by Rizal; 08-22-2021 at 08:24 AM.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rizal For This Useful Post:

    Prezident (08-23-2021)

  14. #9
    Moderator cool user Rizal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Malacca
    Posts
    5,561
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 426 Times in 300 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cookietran View Post
    added $9 to my account and start trading i am hust in the learning period i make good profit then i lost all

    then i added $29 to my account although lost them more quicker

    so i stopped and learnt more

    added $22 and i start trading with making good profits as beginner
    reached $52 or more and opened another transaction was in loss then my account disabled and closed this transaction with that loss i did not really knewed what happened i think it might be aproblem but i did not mind and i opened anew account with mail [email protected]
    account nu 206589
    and i make atransfer from the older one and uploaded the screenshots to verify the account i need you to see that i did not tried to withdraw the amount as i am not trying to steal money

    the account was opened just for 3 days i make more profits and reached $82 and was on another transaction in more profit and was waiting for more then it happened again and my account disabled for the second time and the transaction closed but with no loss but adding no more profits

    so i tried to contact support to solve this problem i will give you the mails between me and between the support
    can you write in Malay for me to get better understanding?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rizal For This Useful Post:

    Prezident (08-23-2021)

  16. #10
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Dear Sir,



    So, Trading Forex is legal in Malaysia as long as you abide by the set laws and regulations that are put in place by the government and the other regulating bodies.



    We are careful with clients' funds and keep them in segregated bank accounts so that they are in safe hands.



    You can trade with Regulated Forex Brokers like https://nexthash.com/otc-trading-platform.

    FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Dear Sir,



    So, Trading Forex is legal in Malaysia as long as you abide by the set laws and regulations that are put in place by the government and the other regulating bodies.



    We are careful with clients' funds and keep them in segregated bank accounts so that they are in safe hands.



    You can trade with Regulated Forex Brokers like crypto poker tournament.

    FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

    https://elly.com/pos/en/smart-pos-system/

    Best Regards
    Resolve
    Thaks for the post. I had a problem with one answer to a question. Could you please

    1. How do we actually trade Forex ourselves using the metatrader platform since it's illegal?
    Could you explain this a little bit more.

    Kind regards


    Best Regards
    Resolve
    Thaks for the post. I had a problem with one answer to a question. Could you please

    1. How do we actually trade Forex ourselves using the metatrader platform since it's illegal?
    Could you explain this a little bit more.

    Kind regards
    Last edited by JakaBasej; 09-18-2021 at 03:33 PM.

  17. #11
    Administration cool user Prezident's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,780
    Thanks
    4,074
    Thanked 6,875 Times in 3,015 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JakaBasej View Post
    Thaks for the post. I had a problem with one answer to a question. Could you please

    1. How do we actually trade Forex ourselves using the metatrader platform since it's illegal?
    Could you explain this a little bit more.

    Kind regards
    FXOpen has 3 licenses: ASIC, FCA, CySEC. so the company is completely legal.

    For trading, both MT4, MT5 and TickTrader are used.
    Last edited by Prezident; 09-08-2021 at 04:48 AM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Prezident For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (09-08-2021)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2021 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us