BUY FXO Forum Shares
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8526$1.9099
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forex Day Trading Secrets - The Biggest Secret of ALL!

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Forex Day Trading Secrets - The Biggest Secret of ALL!

Forex Secrets

You will see them all over the net forex day trading and scalping systems offering you a regular income and the potential to earn money from the secrets they have discovered - but here is one secret you won't find revealed by these vendors. To find out what it is read on.

Forex scalping and forex day trading systems all lose - want the proof? Read the disclaimer below you will see it or a similar one on ALL the systems sold so here it is:

"CFTC RULE 4.41 - Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not been executed, the results may have under-or-over compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profit or losses similar to those shown".

So you have probably gathered what the above means - the forex day trading systems you see with huge regular profits have NEVER been traded. They have been simulated on past data - knowing where prices went.

Well that's really hard! Could you do it?

Of course you could - anyone could and you could become a millionaire on paper, alas you can't spend imaginary profits.

Its obvious why day trading is doomed to failure and that's quite simply the time span is to short and there is no reliable data to work with, prices can and do go anywhere in a few hours or a day.

You may as well toss a coin as it's simply luck that will determine whether you win - but keep in mind luck doesn't last forever and you will lose eventually.

People buy these systems because there a good story, so is James Bond but I don't believe its real. Anyone buying one of these mechanical trading systems (if there still tempted) should ask themselves one question:

If the vendor can make so much money with no effort, then why is he selling it for a few hundred bucks or less? The answer is - he knows it doesn't work but knows there will be another nave, greedy or lazy trader who will buy it.

Don't make this mistake.

If you want to make money in forex trading, you can but you must have reliable data and that means forex swing trading, or long term trend following. Do your homework, get the odds on your side and you can make money.

Leave forex day trading to the losers in forex trading and concentrate on being a winner. I have never seen a forex vendor tell anyone this day trading secret - Wonder why!
    by:kelly Price
    forextradingweekly.com

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

hmm..nice article. I try to believe but i have seen with my own eyes (which is my close friend) that someone can make a huge profit in day trading. Yes, he used scalping system and the reason i can't follow him because a huge difference we have in equity in our acc.
    Conclusion, i think not all day traders are "losers".

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I found that head & shoulder pattern on lower time as well as higher are quite profitable

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    I found that head & shoulder pattern on lower time as well as higher are quite profitable
    Nice post James, really, but what's the relationship with the subject of tread?
    Something to catch?....

Nixx,
    I agree with you. There are a system for a scalping or a day trading. Some of them are good, some of them are bad.
    But I realize that the good system can only work on some pairs not any or all.
    When the good ones start to show the decrasing performance, then the market has change not the system mistakes. Just adjust the timing and it will work again.

Fxsika789,
    I think you have a good point here.
    Actually, there are more loser than winner in person/account. At this point you're right.
    But the winner have a hugh profit and if we sum the total equity from both accounts, the winner comes to top.
    My opinion here, it's not about the profit itself, it's about how to survive in trading jungle and CFTC Rules want to warn any traders how wild this jungle.
    If you want to survive then you will do anything, right? Buy a system and another, and another until frustated.
    Like I said before, adjust the timing plus understanding the market will bring you wealth not the system.

Now, it's become a question about broker's intergrity. How do they work and how do they manage the fund are our focus, because we don't want to open an account on a con one, do we?

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I think you shouldn't throw in the same boat scalping and day trading as these two are completely different things.
    I agree that scalping is without perspective but i don't regarding the day trading...

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I heard that tehnical analysis works good as good on M5 charts as on D1!
    Daytrading CAN be profitable, just try to find out patterns on 5 minute to 1 hour charts...
    It' my way to trading, only thing that will stop your profits are your emotions, but you can stop them!

About scalping... for me it is not good because of stress.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hey guys,
    I heard a guy that can make over 100 position in a day with scalping method and still success with his trading account.
    What do you think about that?

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Post Forex Method

All the method are good but depend on timing factor. However i will advised not to fully follow what u read on the website. Determine your system and follow it. The system you bought might have some fault ok
    [=please read signature rule ]

orange2009

Cool

yea you have to find your best method

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

it is cheaper and better for a trader to create his/her own trading system, when you have little money to spare and you buy a system that's gonna probably lose, then you will totally crash. but while making your own system you will get huge experience and that is the thing that counts!

orange2009

Arrow

Nice Article but i can suggest a good forex trading software its Fap Turbo

Pinalli

I believe not only do you get Demo accounts to practice on before you get your feet wet, but these little robots which scour complex and ever changing Forex Currency Trading Markets, will run 24/7, scalping trades and getting you pips day and night, whilst you sleep, shop or explore other markets.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

practice + patent + present = profit
    choose one currnncy pair to trade
    follow the daily news and analytical analysis daily
    learn how to use technical indecators and stop loose techniques

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

as they say you have to make your own strategy.
    in every thing there is always losers but the secret they lose is using diff-strategy this lead to more losses.
    try practicing good with one strategy and leave all scalping and hedging for the others

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Big Secret

This is FOREX SECRET.. i hope it's clear for u..

[IMG]i40.tinypic.com/2i0dkqq.jpg[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast