$1.8211$1.8774
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: newbie

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default newbie

hey there,im a newbie and i have read a lot about forex. its terminologies, schedule and almost anything related to forex. i just wanna ask where do i go from this?, im really confused i tried trading with demo account got some luck but a lot of times i always loose. anyway im thinking of a specific system that would really help me start.. can anyone please help?

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

learn candlestick patterns and trade on long term first

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

use some indicators....
    it's will help you...

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello, nice to see You in Fx society.

Well, there is a lot of stuff around the forum.

Here You can find some terminology :

http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?t=18270

I think it's good starting point.

You should also read about technical analysis ( TA ):

* basic set of technical indicators
    * advanced set is welcome too
    * check systems

.. but remember Holy Grail doesn't exits! This is the worst mistake commit by beginners.

* learn some economy (economic indicators and have some grasp what it is)

Well, that's all.. for now.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I 've never been into what they have said the Holy Grail. I have a system given by a friend and I am sticking to it. Though I have lost for so many times already I will never stop giving a try.

jimboma

Default Forex newbie

Hi guys,

I recently registered to this forum and hope that anybody can
    give me an advice on the forex - I am looking for an introduction
    for noobs. I have already a little knowledge about shares.

I have the big hope that the recent turbulences in the forex market promise
    easy money not only for the experts.

Thanks,
    Jim

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

welcome, but i'm afraid there's no easy money in forex..
    learn learn learn and discipline, that's what forex all about..

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimboma View Post
    Hi guys,

Thanks,
    Jim
    hi jim, ^^

about share and forex, they aren't too much different. one of the diffence is forex represent about condition of a country, meanwhile share is repsent the condition of a company.
    if a company show balance sheet to public periodictly, so does with forex, it call "news". you may check when the news will be reported at http://www.************.com/
    when the news reported it can affect the price of that currency.

hope that will give u a little help ^^

you may search what u need in this forum. if u feel don't understand with our languange u may search in international forum.
    GBU.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

You must open ************.com front page every time you need to do trade. Just watch how those news making impacts on every currency pair. As for technical start with pivot lines, support & resistance lines. Then learn to draw trendline.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

gooooooooooooooooooood

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by proseed View Post
    You must open ************.com front page every time you need to do trade. Just watch how those news making impacts on every currency pair. As for technical start with pivot lines, support & resistance lines. Then learn to draw trendline.
    Mmmmh... yap... thanks..

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

my advice to you is work with small positin and large money in the account and be patient because if you made wrong decision the market will come again to your prices and if you have enough money it will cover you till you make profits
    my second advice is to trade day by day don,t open a position more than a day by the end of the day you have to decide to close your position and take profits or stop loses

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

you have to have a money making strategy, if you can't make money on demo, you'll not make it in live either.
    it is a good suggestion to start with little positions and large account but lets be honest, there are many who have just enough to open 1 position with 25 point margin... so you must have a bulletproof strategy or system

Pinalli

Quote Originally Posted by jimboma View Post
    Hi guys,

Thanks,
    Jim
    Welcome my friend..... As you are newbie so I'll lay it out for you:

No' 1- Practice using Automated Forex Trading Software: A very important tool in the Forex Traders Toolbox.

Not only do you get Demo accounts to practice on before you get your feet wet, but these little robots which scour complex and ever changing Forex Currency Trading Markets, will run 24/7, scalping trades and getting you pips day and night, whilst you sleep, shop or explore other markets.

No' 2- Get yourself a Bee's Knee's Broker: There are many average Joe Brokers on the market, some definite scammers and a sprinkling of seasoned Pro's.

Do your homework, visit forums, write a thread asking this exact question. Check who responds, see how many posts they have, see when they joined. If they have over a 1000 posts chances are they know what they're on about and there advice on who they recommend will probably be invaluable.

No' 3- Never rely on Guess Work and Get Out when you Should: With Automated Trading Software Systems this doesn't apply as there is no human subjectiveness involved as it simply sticks to the margins in place.

When you trade on your own though you MUST apply discipline or you will be on the road to the Forex Newbie Graveyard sooner than you can say "Mumma Meeah!"

No' 4- Follow these 3 Steps with Cold Hearted Discipline: Tell yourself that Forex Currency Trading is a business, just like any other business- it takes time, but if you follow the 3 Steps above:

Practice on your Automated Trading Software and practice like mad on a demo account.

Get yourself the Mother of all Brokers, one that comes highly recommended from more than 3 sources

and..

Never believe you can Guess the market forces or how the trade will shape and you have what it takes Kick *** in this business.

Cheers & Happy Trading!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

when i was use i spent 1 year looking for the screts ot indicator untill i discovered that their is no shortcuts in forex

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast