Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: is it worth to have a Superbike?

Piplet
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arigato45 View Post
    Yes it is. Im using Shell right now. Please ensure that superbike should use the fully synthetic material otherwise it may drop the performance of the bike.
    ouh thanks for the info, im not own it rn but soon maybe.

Piplet
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bikini View Post
    i prefer normal bike than a superbike cause i dont see the need for it. i think their maintenance also quite expensive
    emm maybe superbike looking super duper cool that why i preferred it more eventho the cost may be high.

Piplet
    Thanks

i think they use fully synthetic oil because their engine produce high heat so have to absorb the heat
    yeah that may be a reason too, bcos they categorized as high-performance motorcycles.

Piplet
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by human5good View Post
    emm maybe superbike looking super duper cool that why i preferred it more eventho the cost may be high.
    but make sure you can afford it and dont buy if you cant. cause the maintenance cost is high

Piplet
    Thanks

yeah that may be a reason too, bcos they categorized as high-performance motorcycles.
    ive seen superbikes on highway riding like a thunder soo fast

Piplet
    Thanks

ouh thanks for the info, im not own it rn but soon maybe.
    what model are you planning to buy

Piplet
    Thanks

Yes it is. Im using Shell right now. Please ensure that superbike should use the fully synthetic material otherwise it may drop the performance of the bike.
    nice info buddy for the superbike user. since im using the ordinary bike, so it doenst matter whatever the material it is right.

Piplet
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by headf36 View Post
    but make sure you can afford it and dont buy if you cant. cause the maintenance cost is high
    yea that the point, superbike is expensive and can be a burden in this pandemic season. however that your choice, make a good one for better life.

Piplet
    Thanks

[QUOTE=headf36;2511615]but make sure you can afford it and dont buy if you cant. cause the maintenance cost is high[/QU

thank you for the reminder.

Piplet
    Thanks

what model are you planning to buy
    GPX Demon or CBR 650R but anyone know which brand is okay for superbike engine oil bcos my plan is to buy the used superbike.

Piplet
    Thanks

ive seen superbikes on highway riding like a thunder soo fast
    in my case, i will buy the used bike so there may a little different from new superbike performance.

Piplet
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by love1mummy View Post
    nice info buddy for the superbike user. since im using the ordinary bike, so it doenst matter whatever the material it is right.
    It is better to use fully. I like fully synthetic engine oils for my modern machines. The performance is good, and if I do happen to wait a bit too long between services, the odds of causing internal damage is likely a bit lower.

Piplet
    Thanks

i use mizu and liqui moly full synthetic oil. they are popular in malaysia and price is reasonable. what brand do you prefer
    Currently im using Shell advance long ride, since it was designed for the city rider too so i just grab it bcos much time in jam will cause the engine wear out and some time temperature of engine arise.

Piplet
    Thanks

GPX Demon or CBR 650R but anyone know which brand is okay for superbike engine oil bcos my plan is to buy the used superbike.
    I didnt know about ht others but what i using which is shell is good. It offers unrivalled performance and endurance so i can outride anything.

Piplet
    Thanks

Currently im using Shell advance long ride, since it was designed for the city rider too so i just grab it bcos much time in jam will cause the engine wear out and some time temperature of engine arise.
    Nice, i felt it. Last month, i stuck in traffic jam almost 3 hours, suddenly my engine temperature arise. Fuhh such a panic situation on that time. Next day i used public transport . So should consider to try this shell you told and hope it can solve my bike prob.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast