We BuyWe Sell
$1.8426$1.8996

Thread: Automated Forex Trading

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Automated Forex Trading

A new concept automated forex trading is fast catching up with the masses. The first market to shift to automated trading was the exchange-traded futures. Following them, the traders working in the Interbank spot FX market also decided to moved on to this system. The main reason why people prefer this to other methods is that it conducts trade in real time. This is, however, difficult to achieve manually, especially when the trading is expected to be done in fraction of a second. The automated foreign trading has revolutionized the world of online trading. An advantage that automated trading brings in is diversification. It allows a trader to trade in different markets, and in different time zones. The trader may also deploy multiple trading models.

The model is helpful to the trader as he can analyze short-term data, which is not possible otherwise. This gives the trader an upper hand over the others who are not used to the automated trading system. Such models help the trader to study the market oh how it will behave in the next 15 minutes or half an hour and make decisions accordingly. Also, the existing data can be used in different areas of the market by using high frequency trading.

Liquidity improved by automated trading. Automated trading is solely responsible for the way the trading has shot up in many stock exchanges.

However, one area that is worrying the traders is the likely increase in the number of orders once everybody switches to this system. The reason for this worry is the non-availability of sufficient bandwidth or engine capacity to execute all the orders in real time. Some exchanges are already employing different controls to protect against unnecessary and excessive order messages.

Another factor that is of great concern to the forex traders is the risk management. It is important for the automated trading systems risk management logic to check a new opened position so as to ensure that there is no correlation with the already opened positions. For this check to be accurate, all systems need to be synchronised. But, technical issues will improve in quality as more and more development takes place in the field of technology.
    But, at the present moment automated trading is the buzzword.
    by forexsage.com

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

well automated trading is taking lane as most of the traders are trading part time because they have full time jobs

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hey, do you know where I can find a good trading robot?
    I once use a Expert Advisor but it only give a good result for 1 month.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Same, I'm waiting here.
    Since, I start to trading I look for any EA to help improve my account.
    Any suggestion for the best EA?

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

How I shall know how many lots I have traded. Is there any system in the softwire ?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Forward testing EA

Quote Originally Posted by rielle View Post
    Same, I'm waiting here.
    Since, I start to trading I look for any EA to help improve my account.
    Any suggestion for the best EA?
    You better come into forum with Expert Advisor threads to see as many information as you can get. Mostly they discuss good and bad EA there. That's a value information we can get. And if we're lucky, we can do forward test on some EA provided there.

Here is my latest forward testing EA if you may interested.

I don't sell EA, just try to review them as fair as possible.

Good luck !
    • Forex Trading is 10% skills and 90% psychological
    • Forex Trading is about keeping your losses small and letting your profit runs
    • Risk comes from NOT knowing what you are doing

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bibhutibhusan chand View Post
    How I shall know how many lots I have traded. Is there any system in the softwire ?
    just look into the trade history you will get all the information
    Regards
    SOUMYA KHATRI
    Contact me at:[email protected]
    Till u site have FXOPEN banner u can add u site. 2nd time warning.
    14) It is not allowed to promote websites which do not contain FXOpen banners.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SwingForex View Post
    Hey, do you know where I can find a good trading robot?
    I once use a Expert Advisor but it only give a good result for 1 month.
    EA performance won't same every month at all.

seahawks90

A lot of people now these days are using automating trading because they don't have that much time so that they can do the forex trading, we have forex robots and PAMM accounts for this thing.