$1.8495$1.9067

Thread: My Acc was disabled. Why?

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default My Acc was disabled. Why?

Mr. manager (or finance) fxopen,
    My acc (57866) was disabled this morning without any warning.
    I have sent email to both of finance and manager fxopen to know the reason and still waiting for the answer.

I used to sclaping and i think it was not violated fxopen rule since you allowed to sclap. I don't use multiple acc to trade since i only have 1 acc to trade.

Need to fxopen answer soon to resolve my problem.

Thanks
    Last edited by blueline; 03-21-2008 at 06:50 AM. Reason: add acc number

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

how much did u have in your acct?
    did u verify your acct?

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borntrader View Post
    how much did u have in your acct?
    did u verify your acct?
    I open this acc in early january..
    I already made withdrawal before without any problem and i also have got $100 bonus from 10 lot trade

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

the rule is when u live ur accout with only the 25 usd bonus after smtime fxopen will disable it...

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yahzeex View Post
    the rule is when u live ur accout with only the 25 usd bonus after smtime fxopen will disable it...
    where is this rule?
    i dont think this is rule
    as it wont help them to gain reputation

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blueline View Post
    My acc (57866) was disabled this morning without any warning.
    I have sent email to both of finance and manager fxopen to know the reason and still waiting for the answer.

I used to sclaping and i think it was not violated fxopen rule since you allowed to sclap. I don't use multiple acc to trade since i only have 1 acc to trade.

Need to fxopen answer soon to resolve my problem.

Thanks
    If u have Financial issues please send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected] to check

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i have sent them email and still waiting for their confirmation

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blueline View Post
    i have sent them email and still waiting for their confirmation
    As you know, the ideal system of law and morality does not exist in nature. Across the many sectors of human development, there exists those who are prone to devise their own schemes of fraud and deception.

Forex is not immune from this affliction.

We already know about most of these schemes, and from time to time, people invent new ones. Just as a terrorist has a manual to work by, so these fraudsters use several, indentifying patterns which can be used to detect their activities.

Specifically in this case, we detected one of these identifying patterns and of course, like any normal, self-respecting company, we are obliged to defend ourselves.

In this case, we chose the most innocuous way to protect ourselves. We endeavoured to complete the identification of the client, then politely suggested to them that they choose a different company should they wish to continue the same activies on their account.

We always try to resolve conflicts within the framework of agreements and regulations and I hope I don't need to explain the noncompliance issues here.

If a client unintentionally broke the rules once or twice, we can open up a dialogue with them to resolve the situation quickly and with as little fuss as possible. For them to raise havoc on the forum here in an attempt to try and prove something is a totally unreasonable approach. In addition, I would recommend the client to come to our office for the identification.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

My acc is 73944. I have been deposit $30.00 on March,20 2008. But until now (March, 25 2008) my account is still empty ($00.00).
    I sent via Liberty Reserve, and I've got email from Liberty Reserve that the $30.00 has been sent to fx open. Why could this happen ? And how can I solve this problem ?
    I have sent email to finance fx open and I haven't got the answer.

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sdwiendah View Post
    My acc is 73944. I have been deposit $30.00 on March,20 2008. But until now (March, 25 2008) my account is still empty ($00.00).
    I sent via Liberty Reserve, and I've got email from Liberty Reserve that the $30.00 has been sent to fx open. Why could this happen ? And how can I solve this problem ?
    I have sent email to finance fx open and I haven't got the answer.
    What you need to do is make a notice of payment for a Liberty Reserve deposit in the trader's cabinet so that finance can trace your money.

Next, you should change your email from yahoo mail to something more reliable like gmail or even hotmail. Yahoo mail rarely delivers our administrative emails for some reason, that is why you often don't get a reply.

You may change your email address to another by emailing [email protected] with your ID documents attached and ask for it to be changed.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com