We BuyWe Sell
$1.8495$1.9067

Thread: Autotrading

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Autotrading

I`m want ask about this kind of trading is better or normal because this im thinf is very dangerous because when im offfline them i could be loss because i dont see how much im have in my acount balance!!

Please say what you think!

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Let say, everything in this world is going to become automatic.
    Start from machine,engine,computer,etc, all things in this world are controlling by machines .
    I think the future of forex trading is going in this way,too.

If we are using robot to replace us to trade, then we must accept whether loss or profit. Robots is discipline not like human. They aren't greedy,fear,or lazy just like us.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

if there is any automatic trading with a good profit...
    maybe a lot of people will use that....

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

autotrading is only suitable for traders that have more than enough money to trade because u might have to trade huge loses to profits which is not possible with low cash and good profit targets. take for instance, trading 1 lot is good for good profit, say 20pips which implies 200$. this is achievable by scalping with just 500$ account but u can never dare this in an autotrading environment as u would have to make room for up to -50pips for reasonable trades, so u have no other option than to place a trade of 0.1lots, that is small profit compared to the former.

besides the huge money needed, autotrading takes on the average, longer time to make profits. u might have to wait for loses to be redeemed before chupping off the profits. In manual trading, all u need is the knowledge, experience, self-control and reasonable targets to shop in ur profits on the go, sometimes by the seconds when news are wisely traded

i know robots are disciplined, but the fear of humans could save some disasters, robots do not decipher danger as humans do, they work by instructions which may not be favored by the fundamentally driven forex markets. To cap-up all i have said so far, the best way to trade is simply jumping and hopping after the "big boys" in the market, they control the moves, just know where they are going and join them after analysing what they do analyse, the fundaments and some bits of technicals

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

The old dispute about "robot vs human".
    IMHO:
    if one cannot formalize trading system, then he leaves some space in it for "intuition", "sense", and other mystical crap. So, there is a very dangerous illusion of successfull manual trading, that is more effective than automatic one just because a human pushes the button. It's really funny to read such posts about successfull 500$ trading on regular dollar (not mini cent) account, that human can do, but EA (expert advisor) can't. There are no "fast money with low risk" on forex, regardless of what is used, manual or autotrading. The EA can only automate some routine tasks, like comparing indicators, etc. And EA does it exactly as an author had coded it, nothing more, nothing less. So, it's not possible to say, for example, "EA has no fear" - the fear of the author can be hard coded in it, in form of tight stops for example. Or greed can be there in form of too big lots.

As a result, the EA cant be treated as a self-working automatic trader - it's only a complex tool, handy for someone, and useless for another. But, of course, formalized trading strategy can be given (sold, etc.) easier from one trader to another in form of EA, because it's most impersonal form of strategy description.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

that's right.
    nothing is perfect my friend.
    but it's consistent, hope you can make the best decision.