or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Basic elliott wave....

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by acidguy View Post
    till now my opinion on Elliot wave it has been a heavily misinterpreted concept
    and now we got a junk of theories which doesnt work.

i am sick of seeing the so called expert failing miserably with elliot wave predictions. my biggest losses has been trying to catch elliot wave advices or forecasts from the called 'pros' like dailyfx who breakfast, lunch and eat with elliots.

in my opinion monkeys can trade better than elliotists.
    Ha Haa!

I guess you are right as EW has failed me in particular in my attempts to use it as a reference point to trade.

I don't know, maybe the principle has become outdated or what?
    It calls for a better or improved perception about Elliot Wave Theory

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sanskarin View Post
    me also need a information about Elliot wave ....can u send me book or information anyone plz.
    if you need elliot wave materials, here's the url of the offical elliot wave site.
    http://www.elliottwave.com/club/

free membership, free stuff, except for advance materials.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

livejournals .com my articals about the forex and marketing , trading can get ...just c

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

wow nebula give me to !!
    Please add an FXOpen banner and link to your websites before promoting them on this forum.

REBATE 0.5 pips

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Successful market timing depends upon learning the patterns of crowd behavior. By anticipating the crowd, you can avoid becoming a part of it.
    Elliott wave describes these patterns and explains how they relate to one another.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Elliott wave describes the pattern of crowd behaviour which is important to know for trading

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i think its more of trendlines that everyone seems to follow
    trade thebreakouts of trendlines and u will find urself in profit

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

"The Wave Principle" is Ralph Nelson Elliott's discovery that social, or crowd, behavior trends and reverses in recognizable patterns. Using stock market data as his main research tool, Elliott discovered that the ever-changing path of stock market prices reveals a structural design that in turn reflects a basic harmony found in nature. From this discovery, he developed a rational system of market analysis. Elliott isolated thirteen patterns of movement, or "waves," that recur in market price data and are repetitive in form, but are not necessarily repetitive in time or amplitude. He named, defined and illustrated the patterns. He then described how these structures link together to form larger versions of those same patterns, how they in turn link to form identical patterns of the next larger size, and so on. In a nutshell, then, the Wave Principle is a catalog of price patterns and an explanation of where these forms are likely to occur in the overall path of market development. Elliott's descriptions constitute a set of empirically derived rules and guidelines for interpreting market action. Elliott claimed predictive value for The Wave Principle, which now bears the name, "The Elliott Wave Principle."

Although it is the best forecasting tool in existence, the Wave Principle is not primarily a forecasting tool; it is a detailed description of how markets behave. Nevertheless, that description does impart an immense amount of knowledge about the market's position within the behavioral continuum and therefore about its probable ensuing path. The primary value of the Wave Principle is that it provides a context for market analysis. This context provides both a basis for disciplined thinking and a perspective on the market's general position and outlook. At times, its accuracy in identifying, and even anticipating, changes in direction is almost unbelievable. Many areas of mass human activity follow the Wave Principle, but the stock market is where it is most popularly applied. Indeed, the stock market considered alone is far more important than it seems to casual observers. The level of aggregate stock prices is a direct and immediate measure of the popular valuation of man's total productive capability. That this valuation has form is a fact of profound implications that will ultimately revolutionize the social sciences. That, however, is a discussion for another time.

R.N. Elliott's genius consisted of a wonderfully disciplined mental process, suited to studying charts of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and its predecessors with such thoroughness and precision that he could construct a network of principles that covered all market action known to him up to the mid-1940s. At that time, with the Dow in the 100s, Elliott predicted a great bull market for the next several decades that would exceed all expectations at a time when most investors felt it impossible that the Dow could even better its 1929 peak. As we shall see, phenomenal stock market forecasts, some of pinpoint accuracy years in advance, have accompanied the history of the application of the Elliott Wave approach.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

am also agrry with u acidguy,
    it is really a confused concept for me also

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by acidguy View Post
    till now my opinion on Elliot wave it has been a heavily misinterpreted concept
    and now we got a junk of theories which doesnt work.

i am sick of seeing the so called expert failing miserably with elliot wave predictions. my biggest losses has been trying to catch elliot wave advices or forecasts from the called 'pros' like dailyfx who breakfast, lunch and eat with elliots.

in my opinion monkeys can trade better than elliotists.
    hello acid guy..r u sure u studied the theory very well.cuz u said all u did is follwoing advices..alliot waves is a big scince and theories not just following what ppl say

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Yesterday we had seen a test of H4 DTL , A rejection seen on daily chart. Should this DTL still holding as resistance, we might see a correction in short term.
    Today S&R UTL and DPP is the key to watch, Should price open below the S&R UTL then MPP&WPP expected to be tested.
    IN bigger picture, H4 DTL is in no doubt is a critical resistance, upon break then trend will be switched to Bull and another high might be seen towards Weekly FR50 for possible of Super Wv-5.
    Good luck and TAYOR
    DENKAYOLAH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12