We BuyWe Sell
$1.8526$1.9099

Thread: Hints for Trading Forex with the help of News

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hints for Trading Forex with the help of News

Why is it important to keep a track of the economic developments of a country whose currency you are planning to buy?

Every currency represents a country in the Forex market. And therefore, the economic status of each country or nation is valued into its exchange. But with so many currencies in the market to trade for, it can get a little challenging to keep a track of every countries economic growth and development.

This is the reason why Economic Indicators are used by the traders to assess the strength of an economy they are interested in. A trader should always remain vigilant and informed about when these indicators are due for release in the market. It is also equally important to be updated on all the news releases which are to be released and can make an impact on the market.

What makes some economic indicators more important than the others?

Every economic indicator has the power to influence the Forex market, its just the degree of influence that ranges from low to medium to high. Which ever indicator is carrying the news capturing most of market's attention gets more significance than the other ones.

News carrying high GDP data of a certain country or information about high employment rate in another is bound to make greater news than others, as these factors are directly effecting, rather boosting the economy of those countries.

Does difference between the consensus and actual results cause price movement?

It is not correct to just keep yourself updated as a trader with the latest of economic, political and geographical news. What is even more important is to know what effect has the current news caused in the market and why?

One of the ways to find this out is by also keeping a tab of the expectations of the fellow traders in the market, from the different economic indicators and the news they were supposed to carry according to the.

A study of whether or not a news flash is matching the market expectations is a highly significant aspect, as each market forecaster is expecting different news from each indicator, news in their favour.

Therefore, apart from knowing the current news update, what needs to be kept in mind is the consensus number which is met successfully. A huge variation between the consensus and actual results can be a valid source for price movement.

Should technical investors also focus on news releases?

Keeping in mind a case of any monetary market, whenever a market is being dominated by the fundamental factors such as economic data, Technical analysis are generally not in use. This is because of the reason that most of market traders become sensitive to these economic and political developments.

Also, with so many speculations arising in the market, more and more importance is given to such developments as well as the essential news releases like increase in a certain countrys export figures, which have the power to spike up volume as well as volatility in the market.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

there are some trader who trade only news
    you know about them? they do make some good pips out there

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borntrader View Post
    there are some trader who trade only news
    you know about them? they do make some good pips out there
    yup, but its very risky way because when on news, all the indi we got no longer valid..u have to trade based on your instinct...(takes alot of practice to master it)..

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

am also agree with u nixx
    nice thought

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Here is a tip to trade on news, when you hear some news is comming (regardless of what it is or what impact it would yield)

Place a buy order (limit) of the relevant currency and a sell order too

When the impact of news, either the price would go up, or down and one of your order would profit you, you could cancel the other order.

I call this 'News Tracking Trading' in this, you don't have to know 'What' is the news, you only have to know 'When' is the news

bisaddkunlevics

As for me, you can contact www.************ or www.actionforex.com for your news, when the news had broken ,check the new and the market condition before placing an order

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by umaranjum View Post
    Here is a tip to trade on news, when you hear some news is comming (regardless of what it is or what impact it would yield)

Place a buy order (limit) of the relevant currency and a sell order too

When the impact of news, either the price would go up, or down and one of your order would profit you, you could cancel the other order.

I call this 'News Tracking Trading' in this, you don't have to know 'What' is the news, you only have to know 'When' is the news
    i'm a newbie with news trading system, i want ask few question about this trading system.
    1. where i place a pending order? xx pips higher or lower from the price?

2. how much TP & SL? or doesn't use them?

3. after xx hours i should cancel that pending order? if the price no touch the price.

4. how long the effect of that news will still continue?

5. what is the trend condition after that news? is the trend suddenly change or need time 1 or 2 days for change (for long or short term) ? or it's still rallying on the same trend?

6. what should i think if i read a news? coz sometimes it doesnt give any impact for the currency and sometimes it's act reverse ?

7. and what kind of news that have impact for all currency?

8. if there's a pair currency that relase a news with high impact at the same time, what will happen at the price?

it's so diffucult for me trade with news, but i want to learn how to trade by news.
    thx for answer my question.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

With out news you'll be lost.. News talks and tell you or at least helps you understand the market and give you a good feeling of things!
    URL Removed. No fxopen banner on the site.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skyblue View Post
    With out news you'll be lost.. News talks and tell you or at least helps you understand the market and give you a good feeling of things!
    i do not quite agree with you skyblue,
    remmember we have the technical and fundamental analysis.
    it all depends on the trader's decision and style.
    i use both regularly and they work fine for me.