Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE

Thread: finnabocci retracement

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default finnabocci retracement

can anyone put me through on how to make use of finabocci retracement.
    Thanks

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

finabocci is the ratio 1.648 ...is the universal ratio if u take the human body comparisn the below hip to above ratio it will come to b 1.648..
    same tings should b appied inthe trade market by the mathamatisian...

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Need more tutorial on that please.
    Thanks

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

fibonnaci are the best tools as you can see G/J loves 50% retracement

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

sm_smile
    Fibonacci retracement is a very popular tool among technical traders and is based on the key numbers identified by mathematician Leonardo Fibonacci in the thirteenth century. However, Fibonacci's sequence of numbers is not as important as the mathematical relationships, expressed as ratios, between the numbers in the series.

In technical analysis, Fibonacci retracement is created by taking two extreme points (usually a major peak and trough) on a stock chart and dividing the vertical distance by the key Fibonacci ratios of 23.6%, 38.2%, 50%, 61.8% and 100%. Once these levels are identified, horizontal lines are drawn and used to identify possible support
    and resistance levels. Before we can understand why these ratios were chosen, we need to have a better understanding of the Fibonacci number series.

The Fibonacci sequence of numbers is as follows: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, etc.
    Each term in this sequence is simply the sum of the two preceding terms and sequence continues infinitely. One of the remarkable characteristics of this numerical sequence is that each number is approximately 1.618 times greater than the preceding number.

This common relationship between every number in the series is the foundation of the common ratios used in retracement studies.
    The key Fibonacci ratio of 61.8% - also referred to as "the golden ratio" or "the golden mean" - is found by dividing one number in the series by the number that follows it. For example: 8/13 = 0.6153, and 55/89 = 0.6179.

The 38.2% ratio is found by dividing one number in the series by the number that is found two places to the right. For example: 55/144 = 0.3819.

The 23.6% ratio is found by dividing one number in the series by the number that is three places to the right. For example: 8/34 = 0.2352.

For reasons that are unclear, these ratios seem to play an important role in the stock market, just as they do in nature, and can be used to determine critical points that cause an asset's price to reverse. The direction of the prior trend is likely to continue once the price of the asset has retraced to one of the ratios listed above.

In addition to the ratios described above, many traders also like using the 50% and 78.6% levels. The 50% retracement level is not really a Fibonacci ratio, but it is used because of the overwhelming tendency for
    an asset to continue in a certain direction once it completes a 50% retracement.

For reference check this url http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answ...etracement.asp or any other site.
    Last edited by qlinks; 03-22-2008 at 11:12 AM.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

it still is a mistry to me! but the amazing way in which these ratios is able to predict how the market moves is simply unbelievable, even though i hardly use this for my trades i some how have this ratios in my system which gives me intuitions as to what the stock is going to do.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Fibonachi

Fibonachi Trend & Retracement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB.jpg   FB2.jpg  
    Last edited by manzufx; 01-06-2010 at 07:18 AM. Reason: FB

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Free Signal entring postition.. go to this info
    superforextips.com/

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

can anyone put me through on how to make use of finabocci retracement.
    Thanks
    Go to newbies forum,locate a thread titled Finding Resistance and support Level' i created the thread this yr on this topic,ask as any question there and i will be glad to give you all info about the Italian Mr Fib and his finding,retrace.
    FXOPEN
    ....start with as low as USD $1 for micro account or USD $25 for standard account and get $100 bonus
    ....earn profit y i trade ur acct.
    ...pay online without credit card
    .. many goodies for your trading,funding your account,online and onlinebiz....

http://forextradingblogforum.blogspot.com/

Mod Note: Please put an fxopen banner on your site

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

This is a great topic I love employing the use of fibonacci retracement with support and resistance level to determine entry levels in my trades.

umar.ctn

Fibonacci and it is simply a series of numbers that when you add the previous two numbers you come up with the next number in the sequence. Here is an example:
    1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55
    See how when you add 1 and 2 you get 3? Now add 2 and 3 and you get 5, and so on. So how does this sequence help you as a swing trader? Well, the relationship between these numbers is what gives us the common Fibonacci retracements pattern in technical analysis.

Market Maker
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

The Fibonacci retracements pattern can be useful for swing traders. Fibonacci retracements often occur at three levels: 38.2%, 50%, and 61.8%.

If you're not familiar with Fibonacci ratios and numbers the concepts are directly derived from nature and are found in virtually all organic sciences today. Basically, Fibonacci numbers are resultant from adding the previous together to find the next. For example 1+1=2, 2+1=3, 3+2=5, 5+3=8 and so on. The Fibonacci string would look like: 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89,144,233...
    Last edited by Dangerous; 08-21-2012 at 08:03 PM.