hans123
    SIBKIS
    fozzy

http://www.myfxreport.com

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Still, no system is perfect, and unless you really have huge amount of money AND free time and if you`re really well skilled, you CAN trade for a living. Otherwise, just too risky!!! BTW, I like your systems.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myfxreport.com View Post
    Real time forward live testing of systems such as
    hans123
    SIBKIS
    fozzy

Thanks for the link, this should be useful.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by borovic View Post
    Still, no system is perfect, and unless you really have huge amount of money AND free time and if you`re really well skilled, you CAN trade for a living. Otherwise, just too risky!!! BTW, I like your systems.

You are right. still I have never found the perfect system. But I am still testing. Trying to find new strategies worth testing.

I agree with what you say, as one needs more than 50,000 USD to be able to start trading for a living, and is somehow risky too.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Well I can say that hans123 breakout system is a good one, but you have to be able to bare big drawdown at some time.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Yes it`s good.... But you HAVE to have a strong margin.... One more thing: did you include the news time strategy?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Its nice to have a part time job and do some trading on the side. I believe that on the larger part forex trading is luck.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneydeep View Post
    Its nice to have a part time job and do some trading on the side. I believe that on the larger part forex trading is luck.
    what do you mean with forex is luck?
    I disagree with you

nicky2k

Quote Originally Posted by muhammad View Post
    what do you mean with forex is luck?
    I disagree with you
    You know, muhammad, I agree with you, trading in forex is not about luck, it's about knowing what you are doing and using ones head.

At first I thought I knew what I was doing, and went into forex and lost big time... Now I will be taking a more careful approach.

Whatever one says, it is very little depends on luck, it's the strategy that you use (one must have a strategy to survive in any share trading).

Therefore, I recommend some seminars or some courses or even some tips from advance traders.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I am sorry guys now I have realised that trading in forex is not about luck but strategy and being able to read the market.

Thanks for shedding light on this to me nicky2k

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

The forex market is a random market, and if you do not know how to deal with it, you will end up waiting for luck. This is why good systems are there, to elimnate the edge, and turn the randomness into profits.

Regards
    Yanni

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myfxreport.com View Post
    The forex market is a random market, and if you do not know how to deal with it, you will end up waiting for luck. This is why good systems are there, to elimnate the edge, and turn the randomness into profits.

Regards
    Yanni
    Will be little pathetic:
    Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all memebers.
    Client should make an independent judgments as to whether trading is appropriate for him/her in light of his/her financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.