Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8211$1.8774

Thread: Stop Lost Exceed...!!!!!!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Stop Lost Exceed...!!!!!!

I set stop lost at 2.0640 then price hit my stop lost but didn't capture it so price exceed until 2.0622 so my inquiry why did this things happen because i have set my stop lost but it capture below then my stop lost so this things make me lost about $16 - $17 ++...so can u verify it for me thanks for the convenience... below i attach my meta4 statement...

My account : 44606

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sl2.JPG  

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Might be a small problem sent a letter to the

manager@fxopen.com
    finance@fxopen.com

then wait reply
    24/5 online customer support

Make 100 posts on our forum and receive 25$ forex trading account.

get 25$ when add 25$ open account now
    https://cabinet.fxopen.com/Actions/R...hx?Agent=69728

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Might be a small problem sent a letter to the

manager@fxopen.com
    finance@fxopen.com

send a few email to both already 4 days ago but until today still no reply from them...

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I HAD THE SAe problem,i put an order and i moved my stop loss to breakeven but the sytem exceeded my stop loss to take my 3.75 usd.i complained but did not receive any reply.sm_win baby

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Are you both using yahoo mail? That would be why you seem to not get a reply.
    Both of you, fxcarbon and lilbro16 please PM me and I'll deal with this with finance for you personally in the morning (GMT). In the meantime, please change your email address from yahoo mail boxes to something reliable like your ISP email or gmail by emailing finance@fxopen.com with your ID documents attached and tell them the new email address you wish to use.
    I can guarantee you both that finance has replied to you within the required 24 hours. Your email provider just doesn't deliver.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com