We BuyWe Sell
$1.7627$1.8172
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why there has to be 10 pip difference

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Why there has to be 10 pip difference

when setting a pending order why does there have to be such a large difference?

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

in which currency you find this diffrence?

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I think that the currencey that doesn't have much dealing with, you can find such a big difrence but in others like EUR/USD or something you'll find it small difrence

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Because, any change BELOW 10 pips WILL happen in about 10 minutes at most. So it`s stupid to set a pending order that will be executed only several minutes later... Still, I would give that option to traders and to let THEM chose weather they want to set it or NOT....

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I guess since FXEGYPT is a broker who allows scalping, then difference should be less. Like 5 pips or so. A lot of brokers allow that. When talking about scalping we're talking about 10 minutes max. Well at least I suppose so. Since I never tried it, I wouldn't know. I never believe that there's a profitable scalper.
    Last edited by aminhakim; 06-10-2007 at 04:13 PM.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I agree that fxegypt should give you the option.... then again, it`s just useless ! Scalping (1o pips one) is a standard, as long as I know, so why do you want to micro-scalp??

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by borovic View Post
    I agree that fxegypt should give you the option.... then again, it`s just useless ! Scalping (1o pips one) is a standard, as long as I know, so why do you want to micro-scalp??
    If you're answering me, I never said I scalp, but I said that I don't think there's profitable scalper. But the option is available at other brokers, why shouldn't be available here. FXEGYPT provided incredible support till now so there are 2 options. Either they're gonna take our money and run or they're here to stay and they should probably have all available trading options to qualify one of the best traders.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

They offer 500.1 leverage, one of the lowest trading spreads among brokers, great support, 25$ minimum accounts, they're honoring TP and SL as far as I know, they wanna offer micro-lots soon, and 4 available deposit and withdrawal options. I guess couple of things still missing and one of them is the topic of this forum.

nicky2k

You see, since FOREX market is so fast moving and progressive, in many cases your currency pair will move 10pips within 20-30 minutes, well, which way it moves, it really depends on how you have read the chart and predicted the trend...

I don't know about many of you, but for me 20-30 minutes is not a very long time, if I want to open a trade when the quote is 5pips below what I am seeing now, I will simply wait... If I am waiting for some drastical change, then yes, I will put a pending orded with certain parameters.

Honestly, I think that the 10pip is fine.
    Last edited by nicky2k; 06-19-2007 at 01:30 AM.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Yep, you`re right! But, you could maybe set up an ea that would close your trades after only several pips? That can solve your problems....

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

It would be nice to reduce the limit maybe 5 would be great. anyone else think so?

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FX Egypt Manager View Post
    10 pips minimum is a standart requirement. Maybe, in the future we will reduce this limit, but can't promise.
    may be I hope to do it fast admin

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

10 pips is fine it it is 10pips away from the entry point. but if it is 10pips away from the current price its a different story.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dollar_earner View Post
    10 pips is fine it it is 10pips away from the entry point. but if it is 10pips away from the current price its a different story.
    we cannot liquidate if it's always 10 pips from the current price

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast