BUY FXO Forum Shares
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8773$1.9354

Thread: HELP!explanate for the banned account!!!!

welcome to Beijing

Default HELP!explanate for the banned account!!!!

i'm sad to see my account is banned when i want to withdraw from my account .the account has been confirmed yet.But when the sum of money up to 300 dollars,you ban my account!!Besides,the account of my colleague is banned too.his bonus also up to more than 300 dollars!Surpriseingly,accounts of other colleagues can be used as usual.Is it possible that we earn too many money from your company??So we are banned!!We operate in a normal way,why can't we get our money normally??Please give us a reasonable explanation!!Thank you!!
    We are looking forward to your early reply!!

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by welcome to Beijing View Post
    i'm sad to see my account is banned when i want to withdraw from my account .the account has been confirmed yet.But when the sum of money up to 300 dollars,you ban my account!!Besides,the account of my colleague is banned too.his bonus also up to more than 300 dollars!Surpriseingly,accounts of other colleagues can be used as usual.Is it possible that we earn too many money from your company??So we are banned!!We operate in a normal way,why can't we get our money normally??Please give us a reasonable explanation!!Thank you!!
    We are looking forward to your early reply!!
    Dear Sir,
    Most probably you was using more than 1 bonus account for making the trades. Please send a request to [email protected] to check for the possible reason.

Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.fxopen.com/

welcome to Beijing

Default i have only one!

i have to tell you once more:all of us have only one account.we usually make trades when we are free in the office together.The accounts have been confirmed yet.i have written to them,but haven't got a satisfitory explanation.

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by welcome to Beijing View Post
    i have to tell you once more:all of us have only one account.we usually make trades when we are free in the office together.The accounts have been confirmed yet.i have written to them,but haven't got a satisfitory explanation.
    You will not be banned unless you have done something against the rules contained within the User Agreement. Please address all correspondence to [email protected] . The forum is not the place to discuss your personal financial issues. That should be done in private.
    Thread closed....
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com