Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: log in to several accounts from the same IP

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Question log in to several accounts from the same IP

Hi Admin :
    May I ask is it OK to log in to several accounts from the same IP adress?
    because I want to open an account with my brother's referal link and let him manage his account and mine..

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexandria View Post
    Hi Admin :
    May I ask is it OK to log in to several accounts from the same IP adress?
    because I want to open an account with my brother's referal link and let him manage his account and mine..
    Dear Alexandria,
    You can use as many account as you like from the same IP adress. IP restriction goes only for contest and bonus accounts.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Thanks for the reply
    Wishing you the best.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FX Egypt Manager View Post
    Dear Alexandria,
    You can use as many account as you like from the same IP adress. IP restriction goes only for contest and bonus accounts.
    that`s great. I am going to introduce here to more friends .

nicky2k

Dear Alexandria,
    What do you mean by bonus accounts? you mean the one that you give 25$ to?

I have a small request, I am on a network behind a proxy, so technically, anyone who applies for bonus account from our network will be registered under the same IP adress, right? Any way to avoid that?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nicky2k View Post
    What do you mean by bonus accounts? you mean the one that you give 25$ to?

I have a small request, I am on a network behind a proxy, so technically, anyone who applies for bonus account from our network will be registered under the same IP adress, right? Any way to avoid that?
    Yes, you are right. Incase this will happen we will investigate individually and there are some more things we can check incase of the same IP.

nicky2k

Yes, you are right. Incase this will happen we will investigate individually and there are some more things we can check incase of the same IP.
    Well, thanks for that admin... coz me and my work friend are behind same proxy, it would be a little unfair if only one of us could get that bonus.

Anyway, I am letting you know so that there is no misunderstandings in the future.

Thanks anyway

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I would propose to you that you require ID BEORE giving the bonus... Then, you`ll be sure that you`ve given it to only one person..

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by borovic View Post
    I would propose to you that you require ID BEORE giving the bonus... Then, you`ll be sure that you`ve given it to only one person..
    To get different ID's is not very difficult as we all have friends, relatives and so on...We have another sistem to check.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

To get different ID's is not very difficult as we all have friends, relatives and so on...We have another sistem to check.
    Dear manager.
    Maybe I'm not following well but let's take it in example. If one posts 100 posts in the forum, he gets 25$. Is this a one time offer? Or is it a one time offer per account (If one has 2 accounts)?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aminhakim View Post
    Dear manager.
    Maybe I'm not following well but let's take it in example. If one posts 100 posts in the forum, he gets 25$. Is this a one time offer? Or is it a one time offer per account (If one has 2 accounts)?
    This is 1 time offer 1 person.

nicky2k

Just a small question, maybe you have answered it already somewhere, but when does this offer close?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nicky2k View Post
    Just a small question, maybe you have answered it already somewhere, but when does this offer close?
    There is no exact date, I think 1 mont more for sure.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

My goodness.
    I think that the one must use all his effort to use this offer and take money

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SkyDiver View Post
    My goodness.
    I think that the one must use all his effort to use this offer and take money
    Yes I agree with, you, lets work hard and honest to get that bonus.

Admin, as far as I understand it's ok to login into two different accounts from one IP adress, right? Now how about loggin into one account from two different IPs?

For example, I leave my account logged in in the office (coz I want to execute trailing stops), when I get home, i want to see how is my account doing, maybe do some changes, open another trade, etc, etc.

But my account is already open from one IP, will there be a problem if it's accessed from another IP as well?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast