BUY FXO Forum Shares
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8526$1.9099
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it true that fxopen allow client to open unlimited accounts ??

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Is it true that fxopen allow client to open unlimited accounts ??

Hello,

I have 3 imporant questions :

1. I read in the forum that fxopen allows its clients to open unlimited accounts as long its clients trade fairly (no hedging, no cheating, etc). Is it true ?

2. If fxopen impose a new bonus rule in the future, then can the new rule be imposed to trades that have already been executed ??? I think it's not possible, right. As we know, a new rule can only be imposed to incoming trades (future trades)

3. If a client have multiple accounts but trade fairly (follow fxopen rules strictly and never break any rules), then is it possible for fxopen to cancel his already closed winning trades ??

Regards,

fx_trader

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fx_trader View Post
    Hello,

I have 3 imporant questions :

1. I read in the forum that fxopen allows its clients to open unlimited accounts as long its clients trade fairly (no hedging, no cheating, etc). Is it true ?

2. If fxopen impose a new bonus rule in the future, then can the new rule be imposed to trades that have already been executed ??? I think it's not possible, right. As we know, a new rule can only be imposed to incoming trades (future trades)

3. If a client have multiple accounts but trade fairly (follow fxopen rules strictly and never break any rules), then is it possible for fxopen to cancel his already closed winning trades ??

Regards,

fx_trader

Hello fx_trader,
    You can open unlimited amount of accounts at the moment. It is planing to have limit of 10 accounts per person. If the Client trade according to the rules ( do not use bonus accounts to open oposite side orders to transfer bonus, do not use lags in trading) FXOpen will not cancel any profitable or lose trade for sure.

Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: denis.peganov@fxopen.org
    http://www.fxopen.com/

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FXOpen Manager View Post
    Hello fx_trader,
    You can open unlimited amount of accounts at the moment. It is planing to have limit of 10 accounts per person. If the Client trade according to the rules ( do not use bonus accounts to open oposite side orders to transfer bonus, do not use lags in trading) FXOpen will not cancel any profitable or lose trade for sure.
    Planning to limit account opening to 10 per person?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

No hedging, no cheating and transfering bonus money across other accounts is allowed.

Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i guess there is no point in opening multiple account ,why not concentrate on just 1 to 2 accounts only.sm_scramble

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fxcarbon View Post
    i guess there is no point in opening multiple account ,why not concentrate on just 1 to 2 accounts only.sm_scramble
    FXOpen allows you to open several accounts under the same name, but there is no financial or any other legal need to open more then 10 accounts, this is for sure.

Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fxcarbon View Post
    Considering there is the $100 bonus for 10 lots volume, it makes more sense to stick to just one, or perhaps 2 (One micro, One Standard).
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

In my own opinion i can open 5 account with 200 usd each thats is 1000 usd .And if i am able to trade well i would have profit and at the end of the month if i trade 10 lots volume i recieve 500 usd............... 500usd...... thats awesome.
    baby sm_happy

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by richtrader View Post
    In my own opinion i can open 5 account with 200 usd each thats is 1000 usd .And if i am able to trade well i would have profit and at the end of the month if i trade 10 lots volume i recieve 500 usd............... 500usd...... thats awesome.
    baby sm_happy
    cannot be 200usd can trade 10lots

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Forex_MA View Post
    cannot be 200usd can trade 10lots
    i think what was he means that doing a lot of trades,many times...not making a trade 10lot in a single post trade...

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FXOpen Manager View Post
    Hello fx_trader,
    Your response is always good, but ONLY IN FORUM. In fact, I never break any fxopen rule, but you cancel all my winning trades without any reason. So funny, can u tell me which rule I break ?? I'm sure you can not answer me. Be careful guys, fxopen is not a fair broker. Fxopen is not happy to let its client profitable. All the bad posts here are always deleted, only left with good posts. I prove myself that many posts I have ever read about fxopen canceling many clients' winning trades are true.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fx_trader View Post
    Your response is always good, but ONLY IN FORUM. In fact, I never break any fxopen rule, but you cancel all my winning trades without any reason. So funny, can u tell me which rule I break ?? I'm sure you can not answer me. Be careful guys, fxopen is not a fair broker. Fxopen is not happy to let its client profitable. All the bad posts here are always deleted, only left with good posts. I prove myself that many posts I have ever read about fxopen canceling many clients' winning trades are true.
    is it true???
    can u show us your proof?
    i'm really confuse about this.
    ~~Forex Is My World~~
    babysm_cool sm_win

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default It's very easy for fxopen to delete our winning trades

Quote Originally Posted by newbie_fx View Post
    is it true???
    can u show us your proof?
    i'm really confuse about this.
    Only fxopen who knew what has happened? U can ask fxopen manager / finance whether they dare to swear to the God that they are not cheating me ? Mr manager even never replied any of my email. Just be careful. It's such a worst experience for me. I lost over $ 600 because all my winning trades were canceled by fxopen. And all my winning trades history became disappear (deleted by fxopen). I will post my bad experience in any forex broker review to let other fellow traders know about fxopen.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Cool Give more proof

Hello friend, Please before you start to post damaging post about fxopen on the net, please try and show more proof about your account, let us see your daily account statement at least that will show the trades you have executed and that cannot be deleted by fxopen, if you dont trust them on the forum, please send a Pm to me and I will circulate it to other well meaning clients of fxopen

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goldenbody View Post
    Hello friend, Please before you start to post damaging post about fxopen on the net, please try and show more proof about your account, let us see your daily account statement at least that will show the trades you have executed and that cannot be deleted by fxopen, if you dont trust them on the forum, please send a Pm to me and I will circulate it to other well meaning clients of fxopen
    Sorry bro only fxopen has the proof. Because I open and close my trades within intraday server time (on 25 February 2008) so my daily account statement can not show the trades because all the winning trades have been deleted by fxopen within the same day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast