BUY FXO Forum Shares
1316
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8211$1.8774
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: about banner..?

  1. #1
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    109
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default about banner..?

    just wanna ask..

    is there any link in the banner you give ? if it`s yes, would i get my reffereal commision if there is some one who register using the link on the banner?


    just want to make sure ..

    thanks

  2. #2
    Super Moderator nonamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    from no where
    Posts
    3,157
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    2.544
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 152 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    when u need to use any banner u must check the referral link u use

    example for paste on u blog
    xxxxx = change u account number

    <a target="_blank" href="https://cabinet.fxopen.com/Actions/Redirect.ashx?Agent=xxxxx"><img border=0 src="http://forum.fxopen.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=535&d=1185220785"></a>

    -if using u referral link at that banner, then visitor click banner to go fxopen site then register/sign-up new account, u will get referral commission when they deposited at least 25$ then closed trade with +/-4pip each trade.

    u can check here for more banner
    http://forum.fxopen.com/showpost.php...7&postcount=29

  3. #3
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    109
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    thanks for explanation...i got it now

  4. #4
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    107
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonamer View Post
    when u need to use any banner u must check the referral link u use

    example for paste on u blog
    xxxxx = change u account number

    <a target="_blank" href="https://cabinet.fxopen.com/Actions/Redirect.ashx?Agent=xxxxx"><img border=0 src="http://forum.fxopen.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=535&d=1185220785"></a>

    -if using u referral link at that banner, then visitor click banner to go fxopen site then register/sign-up new account, u will get referral commission when they deposited at least 25$ then closed trade with +/-4pip each trade.

    u can check here for more banner
    http://forum.fxopen.com/showpost.php...7&postcount=29
    Good info for my attention and action immediately

  5. #5
    In Profit richtrader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    260
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default manager help out!!

    i am buliding a site and i have gotten ur banner link but when i paste it does not come up.

  6. #6
    In Profit newbie_fx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    123
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by richtrader View Post
    i am buliding a site and i have gotten ur banner link but when i paste it does not come up.
    its same as my problem..
    can u give us a full script of fxopen banner?sm_cool sm_win

  7. #7
    Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,338
    FXO Shares
    50
    FXO Bonus
    1.463
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 80 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newbie_fx View Post
    its same as my problem..
    can u give us a full script of fxopen banner?sm_cool sm_win
    Well, in html code....

    Code:
    <a href="https://cabinet.fxopen.com/Actions/Redirect.ashx?Agent=xxxxx"><img src="http://xxxx.com/banner.gif"></a>
    Replace the xxxxx next to Agent with your account number and "http://xxxx.com/banner.gif" with the address to wherever you have the banner image uploaded to.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

  8. #8
    In Profit newbie_fx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    123
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RebateFX.com View Post
    Well, in html code....

    Code:
    <a href="https://cabinet.fxopen.com/Actions/Redirect.ashx?Agent=xxxxx"><img src="http://xxxx.com/banner.gif"></a>
    Replace the xxxxx next to Agent with your account number and "http://xxxx.com/banner.gif" with the address to wherever you have the banner image uploaded to.
    thanks sir..
    i'm trying to learn more on blogger and i'll put my banner on it.
    but if i didn't make a deposit into my account(did not start any trade),may i received the referral comission??
    ~~Forex Is My World~~
    babysm_cool sm_win

  9. #9
    Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,338
    FXO Shares
    50
    FXO Bonus
    1.463
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 80 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newbie_fx View Post
    thanks sir..
    i'm trying to learn more on blogger and i'll put my banner on it.
    but if i didn't make a deposit into my account(did not start any trade),may i received the referral comission??
    Yes. No deposit required to earn the commission.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

  10. #10
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Reff. Program Its Cool
    I can check my reff. link status (Hit Count & Registered)
    at https://fxind.cabinet.fxopen.com/Set...rtnership.aspx

  11. #11
    In Profit newbie_fx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    123
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RebateFX.com View Post
    Yes. No deposit required to earn the commission.
    sm_happy
    thanks FxOpen!!!
    but,if my acc doesn't any initial deposit,lets say my commision can reached Usd50,may i request withdrawal via local bank?
    ~~Forex Is My World~~
    babysm_cool sm_win

  12. #12
    Super Moderator nonamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    from no where
    Posts
    3,157
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    2.544
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 152 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newbie_fx View Post
    sm_happy
    thanks FxOpen!!!
    but,if my acc doesn't any initial deposit,lets say my commision can reached Usd50,may i request withdrawal via local bank?
    hi

    if u want withdraw to local bank u need to have transaction deposited using local bank. if not u cannot withdraw to local bank.

    thanks

  13. #13
    Elder Analyst drhassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    764
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    im think must deposited using local bank
    24/5 online customer support

    Make 100 posts on our forum and receive 25$ forex trading account.


    get 25$ when add 25$ open account now
    https://cabinet.fxopen.com/Actions/R...hx?Agent=69728

  14. #14
    In Profit newbie_fx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    123
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonamer View Post
    hi

    if u want withdraw to local bank u need to have transaction deposited using local bank. if not u cannot withdraw to local bank.

    thanks
    noted!
    thank.
    i'll make a deposit from local bank soon after i've received my post bonus!
    ~~Forex Is My World~~
    babysm_cool sm_win

  15. #15
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    125
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    well how to deposit using local bank?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2017 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning:: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us