FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Help! Problem in trader cabinet

  1. #1
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Exclamation Help! Problem in trader cabinet

    My trading/referrer id is 15906. I earned $9.84 from my referral commission but in my trader cabinet,the "available fund" on top right corner still show zero? What's the problem? Here I attached my account statement.
    http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3971/66037142xp6.jpg

    Please help me asap. Thanks.
    Last edited by aliluya; 02-19-2008 at 08:19 PM.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator nonamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    from no where
    Posts
    3,136
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    2.544
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 150 Times in 110 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliluya View Post
    My trading/referrer id is 15906. I earned $9.84 from my referral commission but in my trader cabinet,the "available fund" on top right corner still show zero? What's the problem? Here I attached my account statement.
    http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3971/66037142xp6.jpg

    Please help me asap. Thanks.
    are u sure?
    try refresh or log-in back u account at traders cabinet.
    if the result still same please email [email protected] or [email protected] to get more detail about that.

  3. #3
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    The problem still exist whatever how many times I tried. I have sent email to fxopen. Please help me soon. Thanks.

  4. #4
    Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On the moon
    Posts
    10,853
    FXO Shares
    58
    FXO Bonus
    470.989
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 477 Times in 187 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliluya View Post
    The problem still exist whatever how many times I tried. I have sent email to fxopen. Please help me soon. Thanks.
    We know about this problem and have informed before that the partnership part of the cabinet is still working in the test mode. Working to fix this problem as soon as possible. Currently you can check your referal commission in the MT4 terminal without any problems.
    [IMG=floatLeft]http://forum.fxopen.com/ads/sign.png[/IMG]
    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.fxopen.com/

  5. #5
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FXOpen Manager View Post
    We know about this problem and have informed before that the partnership part of the cabinet is still working in the test mode. Working to fix this problem as soon as possible. Currently you can check your referal commission in the MT4 terminal without any problems.
    Ok,thx for help.

  6. #6
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    108
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    aliluya, are you find your referal commission in the mt4 terminal

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2017 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning:: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us