FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Moving Average and Fibonacci Indicator

  1. #16
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    44,561
    Thanks
    1,282
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,159 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Ham logon ke paas me agar apni trades ki skills abhi kam hain tab sabse pehle hame apni skills ko increase karna hoga
    Bhai agar jo abhi skills kam hai to usko badaye aapki achi skills hone par hi trading achi ho sakti hai bina skills ke kamaya nahi ja sakta hai.

  2. #17
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    34,834
    Thanks
    6,079
    Thanked 2,465 Times in 1,440 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai agar jo abhi skills kam hai to usko badaye aapki achi skills hone par hi trading achi ho sakti hai bina skills ke kamaya nahi ja sakta hai.
    हम लोगों के पास में अगर सही तरह की ट्रेडिंग को करने की स्किल हो जाती है तब हम लोगों की मदद से ज्यादा और अच्छे पैसे कमाने लग जाते हैं

  3. #18
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    44,561
    Thanks
    1,282
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,159 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हम लोगों के पास में अगर सही तरह की ट्रेडिंग को करने की स्किल हो जाती है तब हम लोगों की मदद से ज्यादा और अच्छे पैसे कमाने लग जाते हैं
    Bhai trading ke liye skills ki jarurat hoti hai, skills banani bahut hi jaruri hota hai, achi trading skills jab hogi to kaam karna mushkil nahi rahega.

  4. #19
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    34,834
    Thanks
    6,079
    Thanked 2,465 Times in 1,440 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading ke liye skills ki jarurat hoti hai, skills banani bahut hi jaruri hota hai, achi trading skills jab hogi to kaam karna mushkil nahi rahega.
    जब भी हम लोगों के पास में इस तरह की ट्रेडिंग की जानकारी आ जाती है जिसकी वजह से हम लोग पैसे कमाना शुरू कर सकते हैं तब हम लोग एक बड़े विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी बन पाएंगे|

  5. #20
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    44,561
    Thanks
    1,282
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,159 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    जब भी हम लोगों के पास में इस तरह की ट्रेडिंग की जानकारी आ जाती है जिसकी वजह से हम लोग पैसे कमाना शुरू कर सकते हैं तब हम लोग एक बड़े विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी बन पाएंगे|
    Bhai trading ki knowledge ko gain karna bahut hi jaruri hota hai bhai, knowledge banakar hi kaam karna hota hai, taki humare ko idher kam se kam loss ka samna karna pade bhai.

  6. #21
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    34,834
    Thanks
    6,079
    Thanked 2,465 Times in 1,440 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading ki knowledge ko gain karna bahut hi jaruri hota hai bhai, knowledge banakar hi kaam karna hota hai, taki humare ko idher kam se kam loss ka samna karna pade bhai.
    हम लोगों को अपनी ट्रेडिंग में हो रहे नुकसान को कम से कम करने का प्रयास करना होता है जिससे हम लोग आ गए एक सफल व्यापारी बन सकते हैं|

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2020 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us