or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cougar FX System

Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 Times in 1,167 Posts

Default Cougar FX System

Hi all,

Bhai aaj aur ek new system ke sath main aaya hoon, maine abhi tak nahi dekha hai kaisa hai bas mujhe mila to main aapke sath share kar raha hoon aap dekhe kaisa hai ye system.

How to put this information to practical use?

Firstly, ‘Today Range’ indications tell us how much “space” left there is on a given instrument until the maximum is reached for the day. If, for example, TR shows 50pips, and ADR (5) and ADR (30) indicate 100pips, it’s very likely the instrument you’re observing will get closer to these values, providing additional 50pips of movement.

Another very important piece of information from the indications of ADR is the change of the market’s sentiment and dynamics, which can be derived from the mutual relation of ADR 30 and ADR 5. If ADR 5 is lower than ADR 30, it means the volatility prevalent on the market is currently decreasing, and a smaller price range for each day can be expected. If ADR 5 is higher than ADR 30, it means dynamics on the market are growing by the day, so you can count on greater movement range.

When to use a break even order?

An open order that generate profit can be secured by a BE order. For example, if your trade generates profit of 1R and the price moves very dynamically, you can use a BE order which will secure this transaction in case the price reversal.

A handful of advice:

– glance through the calendar of economic news before each day of trade. If there are some important ‘red’ news, it is best to wait until they are announced.

– pay particular attention to days in the calendar where the most important news are, like: non-farm payrolls, ECB press conference, FOMC. These news are crucial to the market and sometimes investors will wait outside of the market for their announcement.

– do not worry if you are late for a signal. It is better to wait for another trade than get into one that has already been on its way a long time and may very well turn back.

– As is the case with any system, trading during ‘dead’ hours is not recommended, (after European session close or bank holidays.)

– Trading should be well thought out, and our entrances supported by at least simple analysis. Please take note of the nearest support and resistance areas.

– I advise to spend the first days with the system trading on a demo account to get accustomed to its principles, learn how things work and how to use it appropriately.

Take note of individual days of the week. This is usually how a week goes:\

Mondayinvestors get back to work and perform initial analysis (possible low dynamics).

Tuesdayan exchange of information between banks and investors gets underway, movement becomes more dynamic.

Wednesdaythe market has settled for a direction and follows it.

Thursdaymovement reaches its maximum level, everyone attempts to join it.

Fridayprofit realization and partial position closure before the weekend (possible sudden and unpredictable movements).

Thank you.
    Last edited by Resolve; 06-19-2018 at 09:12 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kinglord For This Useful Post:

Resolve (10-20-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,551 Times in 1,499 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Hi all,

Bhai aaj aur ek new system ke sath main aaya hoon, maine abhi tak nahi dekha hai kaisa hai bas mujhe mila to main aapke sath share kar raha hoon aap dekhe kaisa hai ye system.

How to put this information to practical use?

Firstly, ‘Today Range’ indications tell us how much “space” left there is on a given instrument until the maximum is reached for the day. If, for example, TR shows 50pips, and ADR (5) and ADR (30) indicate 100pips, it’s very likely the instrument you’re observing will get closer to these values, providing additional 50pips of movement.

Another very important piece of information from the indications of ADR is the change of the market’s sentiment and dynamics, which can be derived from the mutual relation of ADR 30 and ADR 5. If ADR 5 is lower than ADR 30, it means the volatility prevalent on the market is currently decreasing, and a smaller price range for each day can be expected. If ADR 5 is higher than ADR 30, it means dynamics on the market are growing by the day, so you can count on greater movement range.

When to use a break even order?

An open order that generate profit can be secured by a BE order. For example, if your trade generates profit of 1R and the price moves very dynamically, you can use a BE order which will secure this transaction in case the price reversal.

A handful of advice:

– glance through the calendar of economic news before each day of trade. If there are some important ‘red’ news, it is best to wait until they are announced.

– pay particular attention to days in the calendar where the most important news are, like: non-farm payrolls, ECB press conference, FOMC. These news are crucial to the market and sometimes investors will wait outside of the market for their announcement.

– do not worry if you are late for a signal. It is better to wait for another trade than get into one that has already been on its way a long time and may very well turn back.

– As is the case with any system, trading during ‘dead’ hours is not recommended, (after European session close or bank holidays.)

– Trading should be well thought out, and our entrances supported by at least simple analysis. Please take note of the nearest support and resistance areas.

– I advise to spend the first days with the system trading on a demo account to get accustomed to its principles, learn how things work and how to use it appropriately.

Take note of individual days of the week. This is usually how a week goes:\

Mondayinvestors get back to work and perform initial analysis (possible low dynamics).

Tuesdayan exchange of information between banks and investors gets underway, movement becomes more dynamic.

Wednesdaythe market has settled for a direction and follows it.

Thursdaymovement reaches its maximum level, everyone attempts to join it.

Fridayprofit realization and partial position closure before the weekend (possible sudden and unpredictable movements).

Download System From This Link

Thank you.
    Haan bhai maine ye w ala Cougar FX System dekh liya hai aur muje isme apni trades ko karne me aasani ho jayegi

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan bhai maine ye w ala Cougar FX System dekh liya hai aur muje isme apni trades ko karne me aasani ho jayegi
    Bhai dekho sirf dekhne se kuch nahi hoga is trading system par kafi jayda practice bhi karna hoga, agar ye system hum logo ka acha hai to jarur kamaya ja sakta hai bhai.

Thanks

Bhai dekho sirf dekhne se kuch nahi hoga is trading system par kafi jayda practice bhi karna hoga, agar ye system hum logo ka acha hai to jarur kamaya ja sakta hai bhai.
    Hame apni trading me sabse pehle is tarah ki trading ki skills ko follow karna seekhna hoga jinki madad se hamare liye trades ko karna aasan ban sakta hai

Thanks

Hame apni trading me sabse pehle is tarah ki trading ki skills ko follow karna seekhna hoga jinki madad se hamare liye trades ko karna aasan ban sakta hai
    Haan bhai trading mein skills ko jitna ho sake follow karna hota hai, achi trading skills jiske pass mein hoti hai wo yaha par acha kamane lag jaata hai bhai.

Thanks

Haan bhai trading mein skills ko jitna ho sake follow karna hota hai, achi trading skills jiske pass mein hoti hai wo yaha par acha kamane lag jaata hai bhai.
    Jin traders logon ke paas me sahi trading ki skills aa jaati hain wo log bahut hi aasani ke saath me apni trades ko kar sakte hain

Thanks

Jin traders logon ke paas me sahi trading ki skills aa jaati hain wo log bahut hi aasani ke saath me apni trades ko kar sakte hain
    Bhai trading karne ke liye ek dum badiya skills ho jaati hai to tab trading kiya ja sakta hai, skills ka khayal jayda rakhna chahiye, jisse trading bhi hum log sahi kar payenge bhai.

Thanks

Bhai trading karne ke liye ek dum badiya skills ho jaati hai to tab trading kiya ja sakta hai, skills ka khayal jayda rakhna chahiye, jisse trading bhi hum log sahi kar payenge bhai.
    Jab bhi ham log apni trades ko sahi planning ke saath me karte hain tab hame acche trading ke results mil sakte hain

Thanks

Jab bhi ham log apni trades ko sahi planning ke saath me karte hain tab hame acche trading ke results mil sakte hain
    Bhai yaha par sahi trading ke liye plan karne hote hai aur plan mein sabhi ko pata rahta hai ki kafi time lagta hai plan hai to bhai income hai.

Thanks

Bhai yaha par sahi trading ke liye plan karne hote hai aur plan mein sabhi ko pata rahta hai ki kafi time lagta hai plan hai to bhai income hai.
    Ham logon ko apni trading me ek sahi plan ka use karna hota hai. Agar ham logon ke paas me sahi plan ho jaata hai tab income milna hamare liye aasan ho jayegi

Thanks

Ham logon ko apni trading me ek sahi plan ka use karna hota hai. Agar ham logon ke paas me sahi plan ho jaata hai tab income milna hamare liye aasan ho jayegi
    Bhai trading mein chahiye hota hai ki badiya plan banakar hi kaam kare jiske pass plan nahi hote hai wo successful nahi ho paate hai.

Thanks

Bhai trading mein chahiye hota hai ki badiya plan banakar hi kaam kare jiske pass plan nahi hote hai wo successful nahi ho paate hai.
    Haan bhai main to is baat ko janta hu ki trading ki madad se income kamana aasan kaam nahi ho sakta hai

Thanks

Haan bhai main to is baat ko janta hu ki trading ki madad se income kamana aasan kaam nahi ho sakta hai
    Bhai trading ke madad se income earning karna thoda mushkil kaam hota hai ek dum se to koi bhi idher kama nahi sakta hai mehnat karega tohi kama sakega.

Thanks

Bhai trading ke madad se income earning karna thoda mushkil kaam hota hai ek dum se to koi bhi idher kama nahi sakta hai mehnat karega tohi kama sakega.
    Forex trading ke business ko sahi tarah se karne ke liye ham logon ko mehnat ke saath me apni trades ko karna hoga jiske baad me ham log is business mein successful ban sakte hain

Thanks

Forex trading ke business ko sahi tarah se karne ke liye ham logon ko mehnat ke saath me apni trades ko karna hoga jiske baad me ham log is business mein successful ban sakte hain
    जब दोस्त कोई मेहनत से काम कर रहा होता हैं तो उसको ट्रेडिंग में मुश्किलें नहीं होती हैं वो उस मेहनत के बदौलत ट्रेडिंग बढ़िया कर सकेगा और उसको लगातार ट्रेडिंग से पैसा मिल सकेगा

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast