or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE

Thread: WHY most of traders fail?

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default WHY most of traders fail?

Whether you agree or not, but to me a trader cannot succeed in this business if he cannot implement DISCIPLINE in his trading all the time, market is so brutal that it can ripped your account apart if you ignore discipline for just one time, I know for a fact that being discipline all the time in trading is very hard to achieve considering the fact that market is volatile and easily affect traders psychological stability that can prompt most traders to divert or do discretionary trading once in a while that most of the time can damage their account. So, before an aspiring trader thinking of what strategy to use or how big the amount he deposit he must think first of how to be a discipline trader,it is a process before one can achieve such feat, but it is important that aspiring traders knows it at the early part of their journey so that they can start working on it right from the start.
    YOU will only became a profitable trader when you learnt absolute discipline, risk control and consistency.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

It is all on the mind I think, so discipline is one of the main keys to success as a trader

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,416 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by usermarc View Post
    It is all on the mind I think, so discipline is one of the main keys to success as a trader
    When we start doing our trading the skills that we have are less and this is one of the main reasons why we make mistakes in doing our trades. If we will learn the trading skills and spend more time in doing this business then our chances of success will increase

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

From what I've observed, a lot of traders are failing due of not having enough discipline in trading. They are driven by emotion so much, which they tend to forgot that trading needs discipline and keep calm.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

In common trading terms, if a seller does not deliver securities or a buyer does not pay owed funds by the settlement date, then the transaction is said to fai

6. The Following User Says Thank You to carolineschmidt316 For This Useful Post:

sophiaava066 (04-12-2017)

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

they lack skills and patience

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

the basic reason for failure is lack of understanding and trying to make more money in less time. I mean why dont people understand it is not everyone's cup of tea. this is going to take some time and you need to wait for the right time to do good.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by henritte.courcelle View Post
    From what I've observed, a lot of traders are failing due of not having enough discipline in trading. They are driven by emotion so much, which they tend to forgot that trading needs discipline and keep calm.
    Because many traders came to the forex from the world of gambling, where getting pleasure from the game and these same emotions are often more important than the result.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Many have traders don't follow the systematic rules rightly that's why they fall in down every time. See, forex trading is a separate chapter, here everything includes different sector. If you don't know about the setors properly then you will die at any time. Because I've example in my experience in the past, maybe you learn something for me. When I'm starting forex journey I was no idea of forex also I don't how works this. But I 've some bad habit, I love two things mistake and wrong also everytime I falling down and lossser. After that time and still now following my activites how much change of my trading pattern and how much things I know well really, it's make me wired. Now, how do understand for my past? My past say that mistake or wrong make you strong everytime. Never give up, holid it tight anythings.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ashik View Post
    Many have traders don't follow the systematic rules rightly that's why they fall in down every time. See, forex trading is a separate chapter, here everything includes different sector. If you don't know about the setors properly then you will die at any time. Because I've example in my experience in the past, maybe you learn something for me. When I'm starting forex journey I was no idea of forex also I don't how works this. But I 've some bad habit, I love two things mistake and wrong also everytime I falling down and lossser. After that time and still now following my activites how much change of my trading pattern and how much things I know well really, it's make me wired. Now, how do understand for my past? My past say that mistake or wrong make you strong everytime. Never give up, holid it tight anythings.
    Mistakes do not make you stronger if you can not draw the right conclusions from them. The main thing in trading on Forex is stress-resistance.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,186 Times in 736 Posts

follow the discussion thread up...
    Kick OUT ALL Spammer
    I KnOw YoU HaTE ME