BUY FXO Forum Shares
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.7958$1.8513

Thread: Is there any option to advertise on this forum?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Question Is there any option to advertise on this forum?

Hi,

I want to start a add campaign on this forum, yesterday i send a mail to forum sales team but still i didn't got any reply but a ticket id. My question is that: Is is possible to replace a banner add on this forum?

Thanks.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hello!
    This forum is solely works under for the FXOPEN brand, we don't promote any third party.
    This forum is sole property of the FXOPEN, so hence that's why your request adding banning or in any means for promotions we don't entertain.
    Thank You
    Kick OUT ALL Spammer
    I KnOw YoU HaTE ME

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Thank you for kind information. But i found a link on this forum (your add is here). am i right?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickywatson View Post
    Thank you for kind information. But i found a link on this forum (your add is here). am i right?
    Sorry! rephrase your query
    Kick OUT ALL Spammer
    I KnOw YoU HaTE ME

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickywatson View Post
    Hi,

I want to start a add campaign on this forum, yesterday i send a mail to forum sales team but still i didn't got any reply but a ticket id. My question is that: Is is possible to replace a banner add on this forum?

Thanks.
    Hi, Nicky,

If you want to promote your services (signals, expert advisors, educational materials etc.), you may use links in your signature and postings. Also, pay attention, that forum administration ask you put the banner or links on your website in exchange. Also, read carefully these extractions from forum policies:

Advertisements for competing brokers will be deleted without notice. This includes articles linking back to advertising and/or promotions for these competing brokers.

No illegal distribution of copyrighted items.Example: Software, ebook, articles where copying is prohibited etc.

It is not allowed to promote websites which do not contain FXOpen banners/links nor is it permitted to promote illegal activities (HYIPs, EA cracks, decompiling etc).

Ask me more if needed.
    Pure intentions, united action, order on the planet!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alien For This Useful Post:

Dangerous (01-25-2017), mannon (01-31-2017), MELEK TÜRKOĞLU (02-01-2017), Prezident (02-02-2017)

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

you may use links in your signature and postings.