FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126
Results 1,876 to 1,881 of 1881

Thread: Add some futures,fix your MQ4 files (experts,indicators,scripts)

  1. #1876
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    1,811
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    1,033
    Thanked 775 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Level 89
    What is it?
    MQL4 programmer

  2. #1877
    In Profit BILBAO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    219
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    127
    Thanked 22 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eevviill View Post
    It trails from average price of all orders.
    please add trilling stop on ea

    trilling is calculate on pip or dollar?

    because EA target is calculate on dollar

  3. #1878
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    1,811
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    1,033
    Thanked 775 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BILBAO View Post
    please add trilling stop on ea

    trilling is calculate on pip or dollar?

    because EA target is calculate on dollar
    I have added trailing for all orders. Do not you see it?
    pips
    MQL4 programmer

  4. #1879
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    85
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 24 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eevviill View Post
    Level 89
    What is it?
    You have coded the Alert for Level/Period 17 but there are 2 more Levels/Periods, 89 and 377 which also need Sound Alerts ...

    Picture Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tpym1pxtu0...20038.png?dl=0

    Sound File Links Level/Period 89
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/iv56t0bdcd...20Buy.wav?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/yu5n6q2e3k...0Sell.wav?dl=0

    Sound File Links Level/Period 377
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/dfe8hknf1m...20Buy.wav?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/plt8xsqs41...0Sell.wav?dl=0

    Thank You very much --- Master Coder !!!

  5. #1880
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    1,811
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    1,033
    Thanked 775 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJurgFX View Post
    You have coded the Alert for Level/Period 17 but there are 2 more Levels/Periods, 89 and 377 which also need Sound Alerts ...

    Picture Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tpym1pxtu0...20038.png?dl=0

    Sound File Links Level/Period 89
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/iv56t0bdcd...20Buy.wav?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/yu5n6q2e3k...0Sell.wav?dl=0

    Sound File Links Level/Period 377
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/dfe8hknf1m...20Buy.wav?dl=0
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/plt8xsqs41...0Sell.wav?dl=0

    Thank You very much --- Master Coder !!!
    You can choose names of sonds.
    PHP Code:
    alertsSound_up1 "7M Buy";
    alertsSound_down1 "7M Sell";
    alertsSound_up2 "7M Buy";
    alertsSound_down2 "7M Sell";
    alertsSound_up3 "7M Buy";
    alertsSound_down3 "7M Sell"
    https://nofile.io/f/NosBT4HDnKR/Semafor.mq4
    Attached Files Attached Files
    MQL4 programmer

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to eevviill For This Useful Post:

    TheJurgFX (Today)

  7. #1881
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    85
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 24 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eevviill View Post
    You can choose names of sonds.
    PHP Code:
    alertsSound_up1 "7M Buy";
    alertsSound_down1 "7M Sell";
    alertsSound_up2 "7M Buy";
    alertsSound_down2 "7M Sell";
    alertsSound_up3 "7M Buy";
    alertsSound_down3 "7M Sell"
    https://nofile.io/f/NosBT4HDnKR/Semafor.mq4
    Thank you very much --- you are the best coder there is --- that is for sure !!!

    Have a great evening EeVvIiLl !!!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheJurgFX For This Useful Post:

    eevviill (Today)

Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2017 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning:: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us