risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 274 of 277 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277 LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 4147

Thread: Add some futures,fix your MQ4 files (experts,indicators,scripts)

In Profit
    Thanks

Thank you my Guru for helping your student understand the logic very clear.

Modifications to Random EA requested.

(a) Using 2 cylces
    (b) Continuous trading connected with working hours.

1.When using Lot-proportion_opposite_percent I want to have a cycle of trend and a cycle of reversal. Both to start not at the same time as is happening now.

Example: I select 10 entry positions with First_way ANY and All-way ANY.
    This means if the First way starts with a Short entry then All-way will follow with Short entries.
    which also means if the First way starts with a Long entry then All-Way will follow with Long entries.

I select 60%, for the first cycle and want to trend to happen either by buying (60%) or selling (60%) with First way.
    If the First way goes down-trending then 60% selling happens until all 60% positions ( 6 lots) should exit either by Profit or Stop Loss or TF close.
    Immediately after Cycle 1 ends, Cycle 2 of 40% (4 lots) will start in the opposite direction of selling - (which means Buying) and exit by Profit, StopLoss, or TF close.

2. I want to trade for whole day cycle 1 or cycle 2 if I have a definite view of Trend (First way and all way: Buy or Sell)
    or Both cycles (60% First Way ANY & All_way ANY if I want to have both trend trading and reversal trading) if I have a view of the Sideways market.

Please modify the EA working hours (all three work times) to have a choice for selecting Cycle trading or No cycle trading as I want to select all three work times once in each day and not watch the screen because I have developed a Spine problem and can't spend much time on the screen.

Thank you My Guru for understanding my concept and helping me create an EA.
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,753 Times in 1,613 Posts

If the First way goes down-trending
    It is not example. I can't see picture with trades and explanation on it.
    Cycle? What is it and how to fined it?
    1)And how to know where price goes up or down?
    2) ??
    I almost do not understand nothing.
    MQL4 programmer

In Profit
    Thanks

Ok.
    Cycle trading will start only when I use Lot-proportion_opposite_percent.
    If I don't use lot proportion with 0.0 no cycle trading. Then there always will only ONE Cycle.

When Lot_porportion is selected 60% for Random Trading either Buying or Selling will start first. If I select First_way ANY which the first tick will choose direction for ALL-way. If Selling starts triggered by First Way and All-way, that will become Cycle 1. 40% of Lot proportion will become Cycle 2 and enter the opposite direction of Cycle 1 ONLY AFTER THE CYCLE 1 exits.

After Cycle 1 (selling) exit then Cycle 2 (buying) will start trading.

2. Direction for Cycle 1 will be fixed by First_way (Any - it can be buy or sell as selected by First tick) or Buy or Sell selected by me). Opposite direction will be for Cycle 2 (It will be opposite of Cycle 1 direction).

https://gofile.io/d/s6r4HA

3. If I leave lot_proportion to 0.0 then only one cycle will be traded.

---------------

2. Working Hours: At the moment working hours work only for one cycle. But after selecting Lot opposite percent I have a choice of doing 1 cycle or 2 cycle trading.
    There are three working hours selection given.

In the morning I can decide to trade at three different times either One cycle or Two Cycle. So a switch true or false of cycle trading is needed.

If cycle 1 is needed. False (default). If two cycles is needed and the Opposite percent is changed from 0.0 to a %, then it should be treated as True.
    Last edited by optionhk; 05-09-2021 at 04:05 PM.

In Profit
    Thanks

My Guru,

Can you please clarify more for this student?

always_way has priority by first_way is your sentence. Not understand well.

Does it mean if I use first_way ANY direction, it will select First tick to set the direction. If the first tick is BUY then it will buy
    And If I use Always_way ANY direction also, then will it stick to BUY or not? Or how it will behave from second tick onwards? How can I turn off Use Always if I just want the first tick to drive trading all the way without having conflict with Always_way?

I want to make Auto Random Trading by selecting ANY direction and working hours so that the market decides what direction wil be done during any Start and Stop working hours.
    Can I use M1 TF to open trade and close trades by M15 TF?

Thanks

That means that if always way not equal "any", than first_wai ignored.
    Can.
    MQL4 programmer

6. The Following User Says Thank You to eevviill For This Useful Post:

optionhk (05-10-2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by optionhk View Post
    Thank you my Guru for helping your student understand the logic very clear.

Modifications to Random EA requested.

(a) Using 2 cylces
    (b) Continuous trading connected with working hours.

1.When using Lot-proportion_opposite_percent I want to have a cycle of trend and a cycle of reversal. Both to start not at the same time as is happening now.

Example: I select 10 entry positions with First_way ANY and All-way ANY.
    This means if the First way starts with a Short entry then All-way will follow with Short entries.
    which also means if the First way starts with a Long entry then All-Way will follow with Long entries.

I select 60%, for the first cycle and want to trend to happen either by buying (60%) or selling (60%) with First way.
    If the First way goes down-trending then 60% selling happens until all 60% positions ( 6 lots) should exit either by Profit or Stop Loss or TF close.
    Immediately after Cycle 1 ends, Cycle 2 of 40% (4 lots) will start in the opposite direction of selling - (which means Buying) and exit by Profit, StopLoss, or TF close.

2. I want to trade for whole day cycle 1 or cycle 2 if I have a definite view of Trend (First way and all way: Buy or Sell)
    or Both cycles (60% First Way ANY & All_way ANY if I want to have both trend trading and reversal trading) if I have a view of the Sideways market.

Please modify the EA working hours (all three work times) to have a choice for selecting Cycle trading or No cycle trading as I want to select all three work times once in each day and not watch the screen because I have developed a Spine problem and can't spend much time on the screen.

Thank you My Guru for understanding my concept and helping me create an EA.
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

v1.3

Lot_proportion_oposite_percents = 0;
    random_enter_number = 10;
    Max_ordersB = 5;
    Max_ordersS = 5;
    use_Lot_proportion_oposite_percents_cycle = false;
    Attached Files Attached Files
    MQL4 programmer

8. The Following User Says Thank You to eevviill For This Useful Post:

optionhk (05-13-2021)

In Profit
    Thanks

Thank you My Guru,

1. I will test it and come back to you.

2. I have been trying the combination of your three indicators Boxes, TFlineBollinger and Volli to trade manually and the combination is working extremely well.
    In the Random EA if you think Boxes can be used to trigger entries that will also be excellent.

Boxes as units to trigger entries
    for breakout or reversal
    Boxes TF xxxx (which means width of the box)
    Minimum box Height in pips xxxx
    Not for random entry.
    Will use it for a normal trade of buy or sell.

Entry by selecting using Always_entry of either Buy or Sell, Timeframe to Open, and exit by TP, SL or timeframe to close.
    If you think not a good idea, please excuse your student who has got enthusiastic because of your indicators doing well manually.

https://gofile.io/d/eK6fY6
    Last edited by optionhk; 05-13-2021 at 11:23 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by optionhk View Post
    Thank you My Guru,

1. I will test it and come back to you.

2. I have been trying the combination of your three indicators Boxes, TFlineBollinger and Volli to trade manually and the combination is working extremely well.
    In the Random EA if you think Boxes can be used to trigger entries that will also be excellent.

Boxes as units to trigger entries
    for breakout or reversal
    Boxes TF xxxx (which means width of the box)
    Minimum box Height in pips xxxx
    Not for random entry.
    Will use it for a normal trade of buy or sell.

Entry by selecting using Always_entry of either Buy or Sell, Timeframe to Open, and exit by TP, SL or timeframe to close.
    If you think not a good idea, please excuse your student who has got enthusiastic because of your indicators doing well manually.

https://gofile.io/d/eK6fY6
    I think that a lot of EAs were writen already.
    https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/...ox-breakout-ea
    MQL4 programmer

Thanks

About second point.
    So you want like time1=buy time2=buy time3=sell?
    To select way for each period?
    MQL4 programmer

In Profit
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eevviill View Post
    About second point.
    So you want like time1=buy time2=buy time3=sell?
    To select way for each period?
    My Guru,

Actually the idea is to use trending and reversal both in 2 cycles without finishing one cycle completely within the time.

Example,
    I want to have a cycle that starts at 11.15 with 5 buys and 5 sells and ends at 12.15 for one hour.
    During one hour both buys and sells should happen if at least 1 cycle of BUY is completed.

By locking up profit or loss from 5 buys, immediately 5 sells must start with no gap in time if Stop time remains.

However if by stop time 12.15 only one cycle (buys) are still there, then Sells will not trigger and be canceled.

The same is for the other two times Start and Stop.

2. Please clarify when to use it

use_Lot_proportion_oposite_percents_cycle = false;
    If used TRUE, how it will work in two cycles in each of Start and Stop time .

use_Lot_proportion_oposite_percents_cycle = True

If I am not correct, this will start two cycles.
    The opposite cycle will start after the first cycle of Buy or Sell ends. NOT before.

Thank you .
    Last edited by optionhk; 05-13-2021 at 04:55 PM.

Thanks

During one hour both buys and sells should happen if at least 1 cycle of BUY is completed.
    ???
    buy is completed? What is it?
    MQL4 programmer

In Profit
    Thanks

1. For Lot proportion : Suppose 10 lots trading. I select 50% buy proportion. 5 lots.

Start and stop is 1 hour. If for example, first cycle of 5 buys starts and hits TP or SL in 5 minutes, then only the reverse cycle of sell should start. If for one hour buys remain then reverse cycle not start.

2. For continous trade only buy or sell switch for time start and stop .

Thanks

It is now working like that.
    MQL4 programmer

In Profit
    Thanks

Ok for continuous trading, for time hours a switch using values from All the Way is required. Because I will be using only one symbol for continuous trading so there will not be any need to change any value in terms of TP, SL, entry triggers. This means on any day in the morning I can decide on hours to trade 4 times. If you can add another time period start and stop, that will be great.
    Thank my Guru for helping me so far.

In Profit
    Thanks

My Guru,
    I am looking for a standalone indicator for Bid Ratio and Sempafore (semaphore not sure which spelling is correct) so that I can attach the indicators to Boxes for manual trading.
    Have you got such indictors ?

Page 274 of 277 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277 LastLast