risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 306 of 306 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306
Results 4,576 to 4,589 of 4589

Thread: Add some futures,fix your MQ4 files (experts,indicators,scripts)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,900 Times in 1,749 Posts

Very funny.
    first step is distance for first buy and sell, other is step for next orders buys and sells.

Intraday Master
    Thanks

Thank.you Guru for clearing my misunderstanding.

Intraday Master
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eevviill View Post
    v1.21
    __
    My Guru,
    If possible, can you have an option to delete all pending orders as a Button without using resetting EA.

Thank you,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by optionhk View Post
    My Guru,
    If possible, can you have an option to delete all pending orders as a Button without using resetting EA.

Thank you,
    ok.
    __

Intraday Master
    Thanks

ok.
    __
    My Guru,
    Please have the button facility to close all or bu or sell pending orders . Thank you.

Thanks

My Guru,
    Please have the button facility to close all or bu or sell pending orders . Thank you.
    v1.3
    Bad idea.
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. The Following User Says Thank You to eevviill For This Useful Post:

optionhk (11-26-2021)

Intraday Master
    Thanks

v1.3
    Bad idea.
    My Guru,
    What is bad idea? Appreciate your clarification so that in future I don't repeat the same mistake.

Thanks

My Guru,
    What is bad idea? Appreciate your clarification so that in future I don't repeat the same mistake.
    Because there is no normal variant what to do after pressing the button(close orders).

Intraday Master
    Thanks

My Guru,

Whatever understanding of coding knowledge - how they work - is the one I have got from you. I am indebted to you for it for ever.
    I know trading process well but don't understand mql or programming work.

1. Button idea is to close pending orders was to use it for quickly closing pending orders in case of high volatility conditions. I have no idea what could be a normal variant I should have thought about it. Your suggestion or some clues will be helpful.

2. My objective is basically to have some trading scenarios like metioned from Point 3 onward. Your clarification on whether I am doing right or wrong will help.

3. Use Buy Limit (1 order and maximum 10 positions) and Sell Limit (1 order and maximum 10 positions) at the same time using TWO price levels by grid of equal distances when I have no clear view of Direction. Do I have to use two EAs with different magic numbers because of two price levels?

4. Use Buy Limit (10 positions maximum immediately) and Sell Limit ( 1 order and maximum 40 positions ) using SINGLE Price Level by grid of equal distance when I have CLEAR view of direction bias. Do I have to use two EAs with different magic numbers because of different maximum positions?

5. Use Buy Limit (1 order and maximum 10 positions) and Buy Stop (1 order and maximum 10 positions) using TWO price levels when I have CLEAR view of BUY . Do I have to use two EAs with magic numbers because of TWO price levels?

6. Use Buy Limit (10 maximum positions immediately) and Sell Limit (10 maximum positions) using CYCLE (more than 1) and using TWO price levels. Do I have to use two EAs with magic numbers because of TWO price levels?

7. Use Buy Limit (10 maximum positions immediately) using Lot_plus at Cycle 2 using ONE Price Level only. Do I have to use two EAs wutg magic numbers because of Lot_plus and Cycle 2?

8. I am not sure how this scenarios can be executed without having Profit repurchase switch. Picture is attached to explain.

(a) Use Buy and sell linked with Profit Level in different modes.

Like Use Buy Limit (10 maximum positions immediately) and Use Sell Limit (1 position with no maximum limit - entry happening only when profit level is achieved). Similarly for Buy Limit/Buy Stop or Sell Limit/Sell Stop combination mainly for one side maximum positions and other side with less quantity to keep trading continuously with no maximum positions limit. This way the risk will remain only for 1 trade if Maximum Position BUY side pulls back. Maximum drawdown risk from selling will be for 1 sell position as against 10 positions in continuation trend.

I am not able to delete two pictures with mistakes. So I add another one:

Edited picture attached.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Continuation of trend after pullback grid idea.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	237.6 KB 
ID:	67507
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Continuation of trend after pullback grid idea.png   Pullback step for grid with drawdown control explained.png  
    Last edited by optionhk; Today at 07:36 AM. Reason: Edited picture attached

Thanks

My Guru,
    Hello.
    Why you not use mt4 tester to see what setting what means??

1) If you want this variant than ok. But delteting EA from chart was better.
    2) ok.
    3) Yes.
    4) Yes.
    5) Yes.
    6) Yes.
    7) Yes.
    8) Set Max_positions_close=10000000

Intraday Master
    Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Namaste.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	5.0 KB 
ID:	67509

My Guru,
    I have tried but still find tester difficult to implement.

Intraday Master
    Thanks

v1.3
    Is it possible to calculate Risk money (margin capital) using the formulas of calculating Present Value to Future Value (for compounding ) based on the number of grid positions in the trend increasing value of and Future Value to Present Value (for discounting) based on the number of grid positions decreasing value of the Trend when trading in the opposite direction?

User inputs
    (a) Number of Maximum Positions xxx (default 10)
    (b) Maximum pips for each position distance. xxxx pips
    (c) Price Level to hold for maximum drawdown: 0.0 (Price level will be different from the one starting entries) - For Buy positions it will be on the lower side. For sell it will be on the higher side.
    (d) Buffer pips xxxx distance for the pullback to happen . Pullback either on Buy side or Sell side will result in drawdown.

Risk control measurement

1. Trade with compounding and discounting simultaneously. Requires setting up grids on both sides. Less capital. How much? Let EA calculate virtual capital in total pips or total amount (or both choice).
    2. Trade with no compounding on trending side (use maximum positions at once) or NO GRID. But trade with discounting (when managing with taking partial profits and repurchasing from selling at grids distance). Requires more capital. Let EA calculate it

Example:

1. 10 maximum Buy limit (or buy stop) positions are traded at one time at price level of 1.10 price and TP marked at 20 pips. Probable TP = 10 x 20 pips = 200 pips. Drawdown risk: 1 pips for each pip movement in price level going downwards or 10 pips for each pip drop.

2. User defines a Buffer distance of pips xxx or a Buffer price level xxx (separate from Start price 0.0) as cooling period to tolerate drawdown.

3. When buffer distance/Buffer Price Level is breached, Trigger proportionate selling 1 position at a time using grid.

4. Please use discounting formula to calculate positions required to manage Selling and reach a point of liquidation where profit starts accumulating from
    the selling of partial trades enough to offset the drawdown arising from Buying.

I am not sure it could be 40 or 50 positions or more to reach this level. At this point drawdown risk is offset by selling generating partial profits.

Simulating same scenario using compounding (scaling up) for Buying and discounting for Selling (scaling down), the capital required will be substantially less. Let EA calculate it.

I am using the previous picture for projecting this scenario.

Thanks

Sorry. It is too much.

Bullish
    Thanks

Hi V, how're you? Hope your doing okay.

I have a straight forward task, which is replacing the formula you set in the DPOC indicator with the exact formula from this indicator. The logic of cycles and periods remains the same... let me know if can do it or if you got any questions. You can use its 1.0 version btw, thank you in advance.

Page 306 of 306 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306

Thread Information