risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 313 of 314 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314 LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 4696

Thread: Add some futures,fix your MQ4 files (experts,indicators,scripts)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,934 Times in 1,783 Posts

You can change "TF=current" and change "identif" and change colors and attach a couple of indicators. That will be small zones.

Thanks

Can you please give a facility for changing Bar or Candle zone based on Pips size?
    And inserting the possibiity of having a zone for Small waves in between the High and Low?
    I do not understant.
    Examples on clean chart?

Elder Analyst
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eevviill View Post
    You can change "TF=current" and change "identif" and change colors and attach a couple of indicators. That will be small zones.
    Ok my Guru,

got it. Perfect solution.

Elder Analyst
    Thanks

I do not understant.
    Examples on clean chart?
    My Guru,
    I want to print Grey color candle when they appear in marked consolidation zone as shown in last picture.
    Without using MA, the candles to become grey only when they are having small xxx pip movement .
    Pip xxx size to be decided by the user.
    New picture shows what I mean by grey color candles.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	greyed candles.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	67637

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by optionhk View Post
    My Guru,
    I want to print Grey color candle when they appear in marked consolidation zone as shown in last picture.
    Without using MA, the candles to become grey only when they are having small xxx pip movement .
    Pip xxx size to be decided by the user.
    New picture shows what I mean by grey color candles...
    Small candles must be between zones?

Elder Analyst
    Thanks

Yes My Guru,
    Between the zones please.

Thanks

Yes My Guru,
    Between the zones please.
    v1.1
    __
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EURUSDH1.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by eevviill; 01-11-2022 at 11:36 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to eevviill For This Useful Post:

optionhk (01-11-2022)

Elder Analyst
    Thanks

v1.1
    __
    Thank you my Guru.
    It's just perfect.

Elder Analyst
    Thanks

v1.51
    __
    Retirees learners who have good experience in trading and looking for passive income like your EA very much.
    But some who don't have much experience in trading want a new version of Gri based on selection of Range to be traded by defining top and bottom prices. Main difference is in calculation method.
    Rest is 90% of processes from your Gri EA 1.51

The interface is simple focussing on only Buy Limit or Sell Limit only for pullbacks.

Following are parameters:

I. Buy or Sell (use only Limit orders only)

Lot contract size: xxx
    No of Lots: xxx

Maximum lots: xxxx

TP for each pending order: xxxx Pips
    TP or SL for maximum orders is calculated based on selection of Top and Bottom Prices of the defined range to be traded. Example as per picture

II. Calculate Pending orders and auto select Start Price by using top price and bottom price

1. Top Price: 16038
    Options: (a) Take profit for all or (b) Keep positions and don't take profit automatically. User will decide later and do manually.

2. Bottom Price:15848
    (b) Take Equity loss or (b) Keep Drawdown and don't take LOSS automatically. User will decide later and do manually.

3. Pending orders: 11 trades which means there will be 10 pending orders +1 top or bottom price where trades will close or stay, as per the user choice.

4. Calculate the size of each pending order by difference between top price and bottom price of 190 pips /10 = 19 pips (Must be not less than one lot size). If lot is 1 then it has to be in steps of 1. No decimals. If lot size is 0.1, then it can't be less and 0.1 or like 0.15. It must be in the steps of 0.2, or 0.3, or 0.4 etc

TP and Equity Loss to be calculated automatically based on Partial TP size defined by the user for each pending order.

5. Start price to be selected by calculation of 19 pips. Not by the user. It is not fixed or market price. It is decided by Top Price and Bottom Price difference calculation.

III Trading for (a) Full or (b) Partial but close at Maximum or (c) Keep reopen and continue Partial

(a) Full means no partial trades and take TP when reach maximum orders. It helps averaging.

(b) Partial means take profit for each pending order and not repeat continue trades after reaching Maximum orders

(c) Continuous means take profit for each pending order as long as price keeps revisiting old pending order and is able to repurchase and reopen TP. Maximum order will not work here.

Iv: Trade management

For Full: TP at Top Price
    For Partial: TP at each pending order and last pending order at Top Price

For Continuous: TP at each partial pending order as well as when Price revisits for repurchase and re-open TP until it hits Top Price and
    stops. If EA is not removed or deactivated, it will keep trading.

Entry by the use of signal is not required.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scaling based on the range.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	149.8 KB 
ID:	67647

Thanks

If you said that I need to correct Gri EA, than why you write not correction but new task?

Seems that task written not by you. Becouse when I asked you something, you can't unswer short.

Sorry. I will not even try to write code if I do not understand even 15% of task.
    Last edited by eevviill; 01-12-2022 at 08:35 AM.

Elder Analyst
    Thanks

If you said that I need to correct Gri EA, than why you write not correction but new task?

Seems that task written not by you. Becouse when I asked you something, you can't unswer short.

Sorry. I will not even try to write code if I do not understand even 15% of task.
    My Guru,

When I request for scale trader, you said you can not understand it.
    So I did in phases so that I can reach this stage, I did in different steps.
    This is the user-friendly version and actual version that I had suggested you.
    I thought now you are ready to do it. So I gave this proposal.

Elder Analyst
    Thanks

My Guru,

I explain Buying Pending Order . Selling pending order will follow reverse logic.

I delete all text and just keep pictures relevant Attachment 67352 for Random EA modification.
    My Guru,

When you said you can't understand I had deleted the scale trader but now I realise it is not much different from Grid Trader, so I request you to do it please.

Please.... Please ....Please

It is same thing using buy and sell limit . No Buy and Sell Stop involved.

Calculation of Start Price (not start by market price) is by selecting top and bottom of the range and dividing it by the number of Pending orders.

Gri EA is forward calculating by Start Price and drawing pending order based on the Start Price and number of pending orders.

In case of new Scale trading is working backwards. Finding Start Price by taking into account Top and Bottom prices based on number of pending orders.

Rest is everything same.

Thank you.
    Last edited by optionhk; 01-12-2022 at 09:17 AM.

Thanks

So why you do not asked to change enter rule in Gri EA, but ask to write new EA?

So I will add new prices. There will be 4 prices and number of limit orders.
    Example. 1.30 1.20 top 10orders sell limits.
    Orders sell limits will be at prices 1.30 1.29 1.28 1.27 ... 1.2

Right?
    Last edited by eevviill; 01-13-2022 at 12:28 PM.

Elder Analyst
    Thanks

So why you do not asked to change enter rule in Gri EA, but ask to write new EA?

So I will add new prices. There will be 4 prices and number of limit orders.
    Example. 1.30 1.20 top 10orders sell limits.
    Orders sell limits will be at prices 1.30 1.29 1.28 1.27 ... 1.2

Right?
    Yes, My Guru,

You are a genius. Gri EA: I could not think if it can be done. So I thought may be new version.
    I am still a student and have learn a lot under your guidance.

If possible, please allow pending orders to be printed on the chart, so that by dragging lines, pending orders can be changed to make some lines wider or narrow.
    It will give me choice to drag a pending order line on the chart to accommodate orders of different Pip sizes. Not necessarily each step of fixed size.

Elder Analyst
    Thanks

v1.1
    __
    My Guru,
    This tool and piprec has made the job of finding sideways zones quite easy.
    Thank you again

17. The Following User Says Thank You to optionhk For This Useful Post:

eevviill (01-14-2022)

Page 313 of 314 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314 LastLast

Thread Information