risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 308 of 308 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308
Results 4,606 to 4,609 of 4609

Thread: Add some futures,fix your MQ4 files (experts,indicators,scripts)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,907 Times in 1,756 Posts

v1.31
    PHP Code:
    emp5 
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eevviill For This Useful Post:

optionhk (Yesterday)

Intraday Master
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eevviill View Post
    v1.31
    PHP Code:
    emp5 
    My Guru,

Thank you for adding facility of button to do scalping quickly which no Manual trader can match.
    Now buttons can close with one click
    (a) Pending Orders
    (b) Market Orders
    Now it is closer to 90% of what I had visualised as a quick execution tool for Grid trading and management instead of Manual trading of grid.
    Grateful.

Intraday Master
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eevviill View Post
    v1.31
    PHP Code:
    emp5 
    I am not able to test any strategy in my tester because of using two EAs to draw strategies.
    However, if you can slightly modify the EA to have facility to build two grids for Upper and Lower chanels with separate Order settings for each , that will be excellent for using one chart for trading, using Buttons on the same chart (without worrying about magic numbers) to manage pending orders and market orders.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Final touches for Gri EA.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	289.8 KB 
ID:	67544

Intraday Master
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by optionhk View Post
    I am not able to test any strategy in my tester because of using two EAs to draw strategies.
    However, if you can slightly modify the EA to have facility to build two grids for Upper and Lower chanels with separate Order settings for each , that will be excellent for using one chart for trading, using Buttons on the same chart (without worrying about magic numbers) to manage pending orders and market orders.

Name:	Final touches for Gri EA.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	289.8 KB 
ID:	67544
    The objective is to use Buy Stop Pending Order grid (for Breakout Strategy) linked to entry_price 1 which could be the Support 1 price with its own TP , SL and lots etc.
    At the same set up Buy Limit Pending Order grid ( for pullback) linked to entry-price 2 which could be near the Support 2 price with its own TP, SL and lots etc. to take the trade in continuation of breakout direction further.

Similar Manual planned strategies easier to execute with two price levels and Upper and Lower grid channels.
    I use your Boxes indicator to print Strong Candles of Pips point to get a view of the market. Support and Resistance zones. I may take TP for each grid distance or take TP based on rejected support and resistance line depending upon my view of the market. Strongly trending , Moderately Trending , Retracement, Consolidating, or Range trading.

Name:	Use of Buy stop n buy limit for breakout Sell Stop and Sell limit for reversal.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	147.7 KB 
ID:	67545
    Last edited by optionhk; Yesterday at 11:58 AM.

Page 308 of 308 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308

Thread Information