FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 229 of 235 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 3517

Thread: Add some futures,fix your MQ4 files (experts,indicators,scripts)

  1. #3421
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    4,210
    Thanks
    1,507
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,425 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghai View Post
    Sir please add two more option in this ea.
    1. ea show tp pips and also show how much profit like i mark black box.
    2. This ea click two times AND CALCULATE lot size but i want please add more option in setting how many clicks means if i set 3 then ea calculate 3 times and if i set 4 then ea calculate 4 times.
    ...
    Show where?
    And what EA must calculate after 3,4 clicks?
    MQL4 programmer

    Volli Correla lines

  2. #3422
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    4,210
    Thanks
    1,507
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,425 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJurgFX View Post
    Hello EeVvIiLl, hope you are well - long time no contact ... unfortunatelly CORONA has brought my Sailing & Island hopping to an End (for the time being) so I am endulging myself back in the Market.

    I have a request - I have found this ZigZagChannel indicator and would like it if you could add a Buy/Sell Alert to it whenever Price crosses the RED Line ONLY --- I have deactivated the colours of the other lines as you can see per picture.

    I look forward to hearing from you :-)
    Kind Regards


    TheJurgFXAttachment 65357


    Indicator: ZigZagChannel
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...37948027455898

    Picture:
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...08193335210286
    Hello.
    You need to upload files to extern filehosting.
    MQL4 programmer

    Volli Correla lines

  3. #3423
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    169
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    EA SHOW TP PIP VALUE AND PROFIT IN $ ON CHART ON ABOVE OF PROFIT LINE LIKE I SEND PREVIOUS IMAGE AND MARK BLACK BOX WHERE I TYPE 29 PIP AND 2$ PROFIT.

    This ea calculate like this if my loss trade 80 pip far away from current price then first click ea calculate lot size half pip value of loss trade (80-40=40) another click (40-20=20) so i want next click calculate (20-10=10)another click (10-5=5) like that

    Last edited by Ghai; 07-20-2020 at 03:08 PM.

  4. #3424
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 30 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    You mean TinyUpload.com? If so then here you go:

    Indicator: ZigZagChannel
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...37948027455898

    Picture:
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...08193335210286

    If not, point me in the right direction so I can upload them - thank you :-)

  5. #3425
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    4,210
    Thanks
    1,507
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,425 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJurgFX View Post
    You mean TinyUpload.com? If so then here you go:

    Indicator: ZigZagChannel
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...37948027455898

    Picture:
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...08193335210286

    If not, point me in the right direction so I can upload them - thank you :-)
    yes,but you copy wrong links.
    or try this one https://dropmefiles.com/
    MQL4 programmer

    Volli Correla lines

  6. #3426
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    4,210
    Thanks
    1,507
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,425 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghai View Post
    ...AND 2$ PROFIT...
    As for me,2$ is already watchable.

    P.S. As for me my indicator of currencies streanth is much better.
    https://forum.fxopen.ru.com/threads/...=1#post2386451
    Last edited by eevviill; 07-20-2020 at 04:04 PM.
    MQL4 programmer

    Volli Correla lines

  7. #3427
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    169
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    2$ watchable but when i hide ea so not watchable so i want.

    i try this currencies streanth please upload link also i want please make for every broker mt4 because your message shown in upper link.

    PS Will only work on FXOpen accounts.


    i also download this please check this is right ver and also check why upper indicator data shown like this where i yellow mark.

    Last edited by Ghai; 07-20-2020 at 05:25 PM.

  8. #3428
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 30 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    OK - here we go again --- I tested these links before sending to you and they worked.

    Could you make the Alert after the Candle has Closed - That would be great -
    Many Thanks !!!


    Picture File:
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...80274867823439

    Indicator File:
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...75837336260803

  9. #3429
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    4,210
    Thanks
    1,507
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,425 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghai View Post
    2$ watchable but when i hide ea so not watchable so i want.

    i try this currencies streanth please upload link also i want please make for every broker mt4 because your message shown in upper link.

    PS Will only work on FXOpen accounts.


    i also download this please check this is right ver and also check why upper indicator data shown like this where i yellow mark.

    ...
    No,indicator will work only on FXOpen accounts.
    Version right.
    I do not know why.
    Last edited by eevviill; 07-20-2020 at 07:50 PM.
    MQL4 programmer

    Volli Correla lines

  10. #3430
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    4,210
    Thanks
    1,507
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,425 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghai View Post
    EA SHOW TP PIP VALUE AND PROFIT IN $ ON CHART ON ABOVE OF PROFIT LINE LIKE I SEND PREVIOUS IMAGE AND MARK BLACK BOX WHERE I TYPE 29 PIP AND 2$ PROFIT.

    This ea calculate like this if my loss trade 80 pip far away from current price then first click ea calculate lot size half pip value of loss trade (80-40=40) another click (40-20=20) so i want next click calculate (20-10=10)another click (10-5=5) like that

    ...
    v1.2
    https://gofile.io/d/uC86po
    Attached Files Attached Files
    MQL4 programmer

    Volli Correla lines

  11. #3431
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    4,210
    Thanks
    1,507
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,425 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJurgFX View Post
    Hello EeVvIiLl, hope you are well - long time no contact ... unfortunatelly CORONA has brought my Sailing & Island hopping to an End (for the time being) so I am endulging myself back in the Market.

    I have a request - I have found this ZigZagChannel indicator and would like it if you could add a Buy/Sell Alert to it whenever Price crosses the RED Line ONLY --- I have deactivated the colours of the other lines as you can see per picture.

    I look forward to hearing from you :-)
    Kind Regards


    TheJurgFXAttachment 65357


    Indicator: ZigZagChannel
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...37948027455898

    Picture:
    http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...08193335210286
    e1
    https://gofile.io/d/7eIsZl
    Attached Files Attached Files
    MQL4 programmer

    Volli Correla lines

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to eevviill For This Useful Post:

    TheJurgFX (07-21-2020)

  13. #3432
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    169
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 19 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    sir ea not place any order because lot size shown -0.16 please check once.






    and if i fill check_step more then 6 then below pop up shown after that again fill check_step 2 then again same popup shown AND AFTER RESET SETTING SAME POPUP SHOWN.

    Last edited by Ghai; 07-21-2020 at 03:44 AM.

  14. #3433
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    4,210
    Thanks
    1,507
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,425 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghai View Post
    ...
    and if i fill check_step more then 6 then below pop up shown after that again fill check_step 2 then again same popup shown AND AFTER RESET SETTING SAME POPUP SHOWN.

    ...
    And?
    For what you writing things that is correct?
    What number will be if you will 20/2/2/2/2/2/2 ??????????????????????????????????????
    MQL4 programmer

    Volli Correla lines

  15. #3434
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    4,210
    Thanks
    1,507
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,425 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghai View Post
    sir ea not place any order because lot size shown -0.16 please check once.
    ...
    v1.21
    https://gofile.io/d/L5RTNX
    Attached Files Attached Files
    MQL4 programmer

    Volli Correla lines

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to eevviill For This Useful Post:

    Ghai (07-21-2020)

  17. #3435
    In Profit
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 30 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eevviill View Post
    Hi There EeVvIiLl

    Indicator is working like a Swiss Timepiece --- :-)
    As always - thank you for your incredible experties !!!
    TheJurgFX

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to TheJurgFX For This Useful Post:

    eevviill (07-21-2020)

Page 229 of 235 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2020 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us