FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 101 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2008

Thread: Add some futures,fix your MQ4 files (experts,indicators,scripts)

  1. #1501
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    98
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 26 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eevviill View Post
    Resigned from work.
    Maybe sometimes I will go to the topic.

    Goodbye.
    OHH - I am sorry to see that you have resigned from work --- just want to say "THANK YOU" for all your hard work on behalf of all on this thread ...

    Take Care and a Big "Thank You" from myself -

    На все добре!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheJurgFX For This Useful Post:

    eevviill (01-18-2018)

  3. #1502
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Who knows where we can find another MQL4 programmer as efficient as eevviill and as cost effective?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Titou For This Useful Post:

    eevviill (01-18-2018)

  5. #1503
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    1,953
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    1,063
    Thanked 834 Times in 730 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titou View Post
    Hi Master,

    Could you add an MTF alert when a red cross appearing (with PZ_DayTrading2.mq4?

    Thanks


    Attachment 62988
    Hello.
    Reattach fl11bis indicator and picture.
    Last edited by eevviill; 01-18-2018 at 06:21 PM.
    MQL4 programmer

  6. #1504
    Intraday Master ghai76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    455
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 53 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    I am very happy to see here again.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ghai76 For This Useful Post:

    eevviill (01-20-2018)

  8. #1505
    Intraday Master ghai76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    455
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 53 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    Hello sir you make a ea for me some month ago when i use auto tp option in this ea then ea set tp of all my orders at my first order but i want ea set tp all my orders at last order tp so please guide me which code i change in this code.



    if(use_auto_tp) tp_prev_f();



    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    void tp_prev_f()
    {
    int type;
    double prev_price=-1;
    double prev_tp=-1;
    bool first=false;
    for (int i=0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++)
    {
    if(!OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) continue;
    if(OrderMagicNumber()!=Magic || OrderSymbol()!=Symbol()) continue;
    if(!first)
    {
    first=true;
    prev_price=OrderOpenPrice();
    prev_tp=OrderTakeProfit();
    continue;
    }

    type=OrderType();


    if (type==OP_BUY)
    {
    if (Bid>=prev_price && OrderTakeProfit()<prev_tp)
    {
    if(OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),OrderStopLoss(),prev_tp,0,clrNONE)) continue;
    }
    }
    else
    if (type==OP_SELL)
    {
    if (Ask<=prev_price && OrderTakeProfit()>prev_tp)
    {
    if(OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),OrderStopLoss(),prev_tp,0,clrNONE)) continue;
    }
    }
    }
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ghai76; 01-21-2018 at 09:12 AM.

  9. #1506
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    1,953
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    1,063
    Thanked 834 Times in 730 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghai76 View Post
    Hello sir you make a ea for me some month ago when i use auto tp option in this ea then ea set tp of all my orders at my first order but i want ea set tp all my orders at last order tp so please guide me which code i change in this code.



    if(use_auto_tp) tp_prev_f();



    ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    void tp_prev_f()
    {
    int type;
    double prev_price=-1;
    double prev_tp=-1;
    bool first=false;
    for (int i=0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++)
    {
    if(!OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)) continue;
    if(OrderMagicNumber()!=Magic || OrderSymbol()!=Symbol()) continue;
    if(!first)
    {
    first=true;
    prev_price=OrderOpenPrice();
    prev_tp=OrderTakeProfit();
    continue;
    }

    type=OrderType();


    if (type==OP_BUY)
    {
    if (Bid>=prev_price && OrderTakeProfit()<prev_tp)
    {
    if(OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),OrderStopLoss(),prev_tp,0,clrNONE)) continue;
    }
    }
    else
    if (type==OP_SELL)
    {
    if (Ask<=prev_price && OrderTakeProfit()>prev_tp)
    {
    if(OrderModify(OrderTicket(),OrderOpenPrice(),OrderStopLoss(),prev_tp,0,clrNONE)) continue;
    }
    }
    }
    Hello.
    Unfortunately I can't see pictures and files, so pleast next time load to picture service.

    Try change
    for (int i=0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++)
    to
    for (int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i--)
    MQL4 programmer

  10. #1507
    Intraday Master ghai76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    455
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 53 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    i change code but tp not change i want all order tp change when last order open same tp all orders who is last order tp.

    please check this is ea.

    where load picture where is picture service option.?

    I SEND IMAGE AND EA IN YOUR EMAIL
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ghai76; 01-21-2018 at 12:14 PM.

  11. #1508
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    1,953
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    1,063
    Thanked 834 Times in 730 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghai76 View Post
    i change code but tp not change i want all order tp change when last order open same tp all orders who is last order tp.

    please check this is ea.

    where load picture where is picture service option.?

    I SEND IMAGE AND EA IN YOUR EMAIL
    ///////
    Attached Files Attached Files
    MQL4 programmer

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to eevviill For This Useful Post:

    ghai76 (01-22-2018)

  13. #1509
    Intraday Master ghai76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    455
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 53 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    ea not shown on any data please send this ea in my email

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ghai76 For This Useful Post:

    eevviill (01-22-2018)

  15. #1510
    Intraday Master ghai76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    455
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 53 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    WORKING PERFECT

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ghai76 For This Useful Post:

    eevviill (01-22-2018)

  17. #1511
    Intraday Master ghai76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    455
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 53 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    HELLO SIR

    PLEASE MAKE A EA FOR THIS STRATEGY
    RULE IS IF CANDLE CLOSE ABOVE 50 SMA THEN EA PLACE A BUY ORDER 0.01 LOT AND 30 PIP TP AND 60 PIP SL IF MARKET GONE AGAINST 30 PIP THEN EA PLACE SECOND SELL ORDER 0.03 LOT 30 PIP TP AND 60 PIP SL IF AGAIN MARKET GONE UP 30 PIP WHERE FIRST ORDER PLACE THEN EA PLACE THIRD BUY ORDER 0.07 LOT 30 PIP TP AND 60 PIP SL IF AGAIN MARKET GONE DOWN 30 PIP WHERE SECOND ORDER PLACE THEN EA PLACE FOURTH SELL ORDER 0.15 LOT.
    EA PLACE MAX 6 ORDER THAT RULE AND LOT CALCULATE IS PREVIOUS ORDER*2+ FIRST ORDER.
    FIRST ORDER 0.01 LOT
    SECOND 0.01*2+ FIRST ORDER=0.03
    THIRD ORDER 0.03*2+ FIRST ORDER =0.07
    FOURTH ORDER 0.07*2+ FIRST ORDER = 0.15

    http://dropmefiles.com.ua/file?sourc...20232551960660
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ghai76; 01-25-2018 at 05:26 PM.

  18. #1512
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    1,953
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    1,063
    Thanked 834 Times in 730 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghai76 View Post
    HELLO SIR

    PLEASE MAKE A EA FOR THIS STRATEGY
    RULE IS IF CANDLE CLOSE ABOVE 50 SMA THEN EA PLACE A BUY ORDER 0.01 LOT AND 30 PIP TP AND 60 PIP SL IF MARKET GONE AGAINST 30 PIP THEN EA PLACE SECOND SELL ORDER 0.03 LOT 30 PIP TP AND 60 PIP SL IF AGAIN MARKET GONE UP 30 PIP WHERE FIRST ORDER PLACE THEN EA PLACE THIRD BUY ORDER 0.07 LOT 30 PIP TP AND 60 PIP SL IF AGAIN MARKET GONE DOWN 30 PIP WHERE SECOND ORDER PLACE THEN EA PLACE FOURTH SELL ORDER 0.15 LOT.
    EA PLACE MAX 6 ORDER THAT RULE AND LOT CALCULATE IS PREVIOUS ORDER*2+ FIRST ORDER.
    FIRST ORDER 0.01 LOT
    SECOND 0.01*2+ FIRST ORDER=0.03
    THIRD ORDER 0.03*2+ FIRST ORDER =0.07
    FOURTH ORDER 0.07*2+ FIRST ORDER = 0.15
    Did you tried something like this?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    MQL4 programmer

  19. #1513
    Intraday Master ghai76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    455
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 53 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    I TRY BUT THIS IS SOME DIFFERENCE

  20. #1514
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    1,953
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    1,063
    Thanked 834 Times in 730 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghai76 View Post
    I TRY BUT THIS IS SOME DIFFERENCE
    Where is difference?
    MQL4 programmer

  21. #1515
    Intraday Master ghai76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    455
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 53 Times in 52 Posts

    Default

    LOT CALCULATE FORMULA AND 50 SMA OPTION FOR FIRST ORDER NOT IN RECO TP SL OPTION
    Last edited by ghai76; 01-25-2018 at 07:00 PM.

Page 101 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2017 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning:: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us