FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 136 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140 LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2089

Thread: Add some futures,fix your MQ4 files (experts,indicators,scripts)

  1. #2026
    Intraday Master ghai76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    475
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 58 Times in 57 Posts

    Default

    YES THAT I WANT
    THANKS.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ghai76 For This Useful Post:

    eevviill (08-09-2018)

  3. #2027
    Moderator Rizal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Malacca
    Posts
    1,715
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 328 Times in 231 Posts

    Default

    hi eevviill,

    please help to create ea based on this template (bb,ma). thank you in advance

    bbma.tpl

    rules

    for sell (Timeframe H4)
    1. candle touch upper BB
    2. candle close below both MA (MA5, MA10).

    buy
    1. candle touch lower BB
    2. candle close above both MA (MA5, MA10).
    Last edited by Rizal; 08-14-2018 at 02:45 PM.

  4. #2028
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    2,151
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    1,135
    Thanked 905 Times in 801 Posts

    Default

    Hello.
    A little bit latter.
    MQL4 programmer

    Poker Club

  5. #2029
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    2,151
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    1,135
    Thanked 905 Times in 801 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizal View Post
    hi eevviill,

    please help to create ea based on this template (bb,ma). thank you in advance

    bbma.tpl

    rules

    for sell (Timeframe H4)
    1. candle touch upper BB
    2. candle close below both MA (MA5, MA10).

    buy
    1. candle touch lower BB
    2. candle close above both MA (MA5, MA10).
    Quote Originally Posted by eevviill View Post
    Hello.
    Here I will fix,add some futures to mq4 files.
    Screen shots with problems are OBLIGATED!
    https://nofile.io/f/zRBUCuFg5DW/BaMa+EA+.mq4
    Attached Files Attached Files
    MQL4 programmer

    Poker Club

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to eevviill For This Useful Post:

    Rizal (08-15-2018)

  7. #2030
    Moderator Rizal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Malacca
    Posts
    1,715
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 328 Times in 231 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eevviill View Post
    thank you...i tried but nothing happen. ea did not open any order. i change lot size and take profit in the setting. others is default.
    is there anything i need to change in the setting?




  8. #2031
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    9
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi eevvill,

    Can you please 2 adjustments in this indicator.

    1. clear the warnings
    2. activate the code for draw fibo

    //input enum ShowFiboPosition = Left, Middle, Right
    //input int DrawFiboLevels = 0.0, 0.236, 0.382, 0.618, 0.764, 100, 1.236, 1.382, 1.618, 2.236, 261.8, 4.236;
    //input color ColorLevel1 = clrDodgerBlue; //0.0
    //input color ColorLevel2 = clrDodgerBlue; //0.236
    //input color ColorLevel3 = clrDodgerBlue; //0.382
    //input color ColorLevel4 = clrDodgerBlue; //0.50
    //input color ColorLevel5 = clrDodgerBlue; //0.618
    //input color ColorLevel6 = clrDodgerBlue; //0.764
    //input color ColorLevel7 = clrDodgerBlue; //100
    //input color ColorLevel8 = clrOrangeRed; //1.236
    //input color ColorLevel9 = clrOrangeRed; //1.382
    //input color ColorLevel10 = clrOrangeRed; //1.618
    //input color ColorLevel11 = clrOrangeRed; //2.236
    //input color ColorLevel12 = clrOrangeRed; //2.618
    //input color ColorLevel13 = clrOrangeRed; //4.236

    //input bool ShowFiboFan = true;

    Thankyou very much.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  9. #2032
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    2,151
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    1,135
    Thanked 905 Times in 801 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizal View Post
    thank you...i tried but nothing happen. ea did not open any order. i change lot size and take profit in the setting. others is default.
    is there anything i need to change in the setting?



    Maybe becouse it is impossible situation when price cross upper band of BB+price<2 fast MA?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails USDCADH1.png  
    MQL4 programmer

    Poker Club

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to eevviill For This Useful Post:

    Rizal (08-16-2018)

  11. #2033
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    2,151
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    1,135
    Thanked 905 Times in 801 Posts

    Default

    Why my messages deletes???
    MQL4 programmer

    Poker Club

  12. #2034
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    2,151
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    1,135
    Thanked 905 Times in 801 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John-Wick View Post
    Hi eevvill,

    Can you please 2 adjustments in this indicator.

    1. clear the warnings
    2. activate the code for draw fibo

    //input enum ShowFiboPosition = Left, Middle, Right
    //input int DrawFiboLevels = 0.0, 0.236, 0.382, 0.618, 0.764, 100, 1.236, 1.382, 1.618, 2.236, 261.8, 4.236;
    //input color ColorLevel1 = clrDodgerBlue; //0.0
    //input color ColorLevel2 = clrDodgerBlue; //0.236
    //input color ColorLevel3 = clrDodgerBlue; //0.382
    //input color ColorLevel4 = clrDodgerBlue; //0.50
    //input color ColorLevel5 = clrDodgerBlue; //0.618
    //input color ColorLevel6 = clrDodgerBlue; //0.764
    //input color ColorLevel7 = clrDodgerBlue; //100
    //input color ColorLevel8 = clrOrangeRed; //1.236
    //input color ColorLevel9 = clrOrangeRed; //1.382
    //input color ColorLevel10 = clrOrangeRed; //1.618
    //input color ColorLevel11 = clrOrangeRed; //2.236
    //input color ColorLevel12 = clrOrangeRed; //2.618
    //input color ColorLevel13 = clrOrangeRed; //4.236

    //input bool ShowFiboFan = true;

    Thankyou very much.
    https://nofile.io/f/2q9ux4GZRqH/MT4_GoodTrade_3.mq4
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by eevviill; 08-20-2018 at 06:55 AM.
    MQL4 programmer

    Poker Club

  13. #2035
    Intraday Master ghai76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    475
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked 58 Times in 57 Posts

    Default

    Hi master please check below link file not found shown please upload again.

  14. #2036
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    2,151
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    1,135
    Thanked 905 Times in 801 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghai76 View Post
    Hi master please check below link file not found shown please upload again.
    Hello.
    Redownload.
    MQL4 programmer

    Poker Club

  15. #2037
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    9
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thank you eevvill, but this is not the indicator I posted. YOu gave me wrong file.

  16. #2038
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    2,151
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    1,135
    Thanked 905 Times in 801 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John-Wick View Post
    Thank you eevvill, but this is not the indicator I posted. YOu gave me wrong file.
    https://nofile.io/f/d5qwkMApGsS/123-...+Triangles.mq4
    Attached Files Attached Files
    MQL4 programmer

    Poker Club

  17. #2039
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    you make the EA for me free?

  18. #2040
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    2,151
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.000
    Thanks
    1,135
    Thanked 905 Times in 801 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedroo View Post
    you make the EA for me free?
    Maybe.
    MQL4 programmer

    Poker Club

Page 136 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2017 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning:: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us