Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 267 of 274 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 4100

Thread: Add some futures,fix your MQ4 files (experts,indicators,scripts)

In Profit
    Thanks

My Guru, Ranom Trading EA is working well when I am able to trade at I feel both trending and reversal will happen in short time. But it is not easy to forecast both trending and reversing happening in a short time. So please add the following to the EA. Thank you
    Random Trader

1. Cycles sizes: Determining the percentage of the Trending and Reversal cycles by % --- DONE

(a) Cycle lot size (if not equal): Eight inputs for lot variation (like a martingale but with lots determined not by a fixed distance but variation OF EACH OF 8 lots defined by the user) NEW

2. Bias for direction for first move (not all) is by the First Way input: filter ticks trade for the first move as per the bias.
    Later it will be random which could be a buy (ask >= previous last traded tick) or Sell (bid>= previously traded tick) DONE

3. Bias for direction for full single cycle by the Always Way input: It is just to initiate the buy or sell (any one mainly for netting platform) cycle. DONE

4. Triggers for (a) Trending cycle (BUY only) By the Always Way is triggered during Start Time by the drop in TF M1 (default) Consecutive Candles minimum: XXXX (8 default) and minimum xxxxx pips (30 default) NEW

(b) Reversal cycle (SELL only) By the Always Way is triggered during Start Time by the increase in TF M1 (default) Consecutive Candles minimum: XXXX (8 default) and minimum xxxxx pips (36 default) NEW

5. Unbalance_control: (Hedging platform only) If true, the EA will resort to hedging positions when trending becomes strong and liquidates One side of cycle trending or reversal with TP and keeps continuing in the same direction putting the opposite positions in drawdown. NEW

5. Change in Lots if Unbalance control is true: Increase the initial lots number of the hedging new cycle by -/+ xxxx (minus or plus) number of lots (Default 10) in the opposite direction of the losing positions. Example: If the first cycle of 8 buys exits with TP, then 8 sells of the first cycle can be hedged by less new lots (6) or by more new lots (10). NEW

6. Stop trading or Force Exit of all cycles: (a) By Time xxxx minutes for the exit of the full cycle or (b) By Profit size: xxx pips for the full cycle
    (c) By drop in load on margin: xxxxx % NEW

7. Equity protector to stop trading or Force exit: Equity Profit $xxxx (d) Equity Loss $xxxx NEW

https://gofile.io/d/k7TdVq
    Last edited by optionhk; 04-20-2021 at 03:51 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,734 Times in 1,595 Posts

Hello.
    I do not understend anything.
    Where are examples on pictures for each point of task?
    acting like Support
    ???
    Consecutive candles and pipe(what is it?) acting like support.
    And? What support?
    MQL4 programmer

Volli Correla lines

In Profit
    Thanks

OK Guru,
    I make clarifications. All is already coded by you.
    Only have to put together.

I remove the confusing words to make it clear. Support and Resistance deleted. Pipe spelling error changed to Pips.

Triggers for (a) Trending cycle (BUY only) By the Always Way is triggered during Start Time by the drop in TF M1 (default) Consecutive Candles minimum: XXXX (8 default) and minimum xxxxx pips (30 default) NEW

(b) Reversal cycle (SELL only) By the Always Way is triggered during Start Time by the increase in TF M1 (default) Consecutive Candles minimum: XXXX (8 default) and minimum xxxxx pips (36 default) NEW
    Last edited by optionhk; 04-20-2021 at 03:53 PM.

Thanks

30 pips from what?
    When consecutive candles must be?
    MQL4 programmer

Volli Correla lines

In Profit
    Thanks

30 pips minimum generated by minimum 8 consecutive candles each with minimum 4 pip size each.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by optionhk View Post
    30 pips minimum generated by minimum 8 consecutive candles each with minimum 4 pip size each.
    Always buy after consecutive candles wich have X pips(summ) size?
    MQL4 programmer

Volli Correla lines

In Profit
    Thanks

Always Buy after consecutive candles which have x pips (sum) dropped.
    Always Sell after consecutive candles which have x pips (sum) increased.

Thanks

ок.
    __
    MQL4 programmer

Volli Correla lines

Thanks

v1.1
    ___
    Attached Files Attached Files
    MQL4 programmer

Volli Correla lines

10. The Following User Says Thank You to eevviill For This Useful Post:

optionhk (04-23-2021)

In Profit
    Thanks

My Guru,
    Thank you for Random EA 1.1. I will test it.

Update of Linda indicator:

Can you please update Linda indicator with the new input of Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2021-04-23_21h29_16.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	66192
    so that some strategy can be tested with this new input.

Also if possible print a box showing the consecutive candles generating a box showing Pips count on top horizontal line of each box as well as marking the box having 30 pips minimum generated by minimum 8 consecutive candles each with minimum 4 pip size.
    Pictures shows box .
    https://gofile.io/d/Fm5yFF
    Last edited by optionhk; 04-23-2021 at 03:42 PM.

Thanks

My Guru,
    Thank you. I will test it .
    Lindia indicator:
    Can you please add the input of Ignore for pips xxx to count of the consecutive candles in the Linda indicator?
    You have put this condition in Linda Ea but not in the indicator.
    Thank you
    My pleasure.
    Consecutive_Candles_min_candle_size
    MQL4 programmer

Volli Correla lines

In Profit
    Thanks

Thank you Guru I found it in version 1.72.

Please modify the 1.72 version as under:

Mode of Consecutive Candles: the existing choice is minimum or exact.
    Please add a third selection of Minimum Box Size

If I select the Minimum Box size, it should do the following:
    Consecutive Candles: True or False. If true.... 8 (default).
    If False, don't use the Consecutive Candle condition.

Consecutive candles BOX MODE: True or False.
    If True, show Box size: 30 pips (default).
    If True also Show Box: Yes/No.
    If True Show Box TF : Current (default). TF can be different from the TF of Linda indicator. (Which means TF of consecutive Candles can be different from TF of Box Shown.
    Yes will display Box with High-Low Pips height using a format that displays pip height and increase or decrease in pip height on top of the box line when compared with the previous box.

Picture attached.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Format of box pip height.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	66193

The objective is to display Box with consecutive candles or without consecutive candles but use only Pip size for trading.

If you feel too many objects will interfere in the display then please give a switch in the top panel to stop showing the Number of Price Lines.

Thank you.
    Last edited by optionhk; 04-24-2021 at 07:03 AM.

Thanks

Current box must show pips from next bar???

If you use exectly box width look at this one.
    It is like this one?
    https://forum.fxopen.ru.com/threads/...=1#post2234562
    Last edited by eevviill; 04-24-2021 at 07:22 AM.
    MQL4 programmer

Volli Correla lines

In Profit
    Thanks

Thank you Guru.

My interest is to count speed of the market by measuring Pips in Boxes and driven by consecutive candles.
    If I see boxes are growing by one pip or two pips for last two hours, I will consider the market to be flat and not try to trade.
    If I see boxes are growing by 5 or 6 pips for each box then I will consider measuring the total speed in last two hours by measuring with Box Size of 30 pips created by minimum 8 consecutive candles.

That is the main idea.

I am looking for counting the speed of the price by pips, boxes and consecutive candles in small TF of M1, M5 and M15.
    I trade only on the basis of M1 candle and don't believe in multi-time frame can be of any use to me for anlysis.

Your suggested chart indicator is a good helper for traders using multi-time frame Candles for analysis and taking decisions.. I am not looking for those candles.
    Last edited by optionhk; 04-24-2021 at 08:58 AM.

In Profit
    Thanks

Thank you Guru.

My interest is to count speed of the market by measuring Pips in Boxes and driven by consecutive candles.
    If I see boxes are growing by one pip or two pips for last two hours, I will consider the market to be flat and not try to trade.
    If I see boxes are growing by 5 or 6 pips for each box then I will consider measuring the total speed in last two hours by measuring with Box Size of 30 pips created by minimum 8 consecutive candles.

That is the main idea.

I am looking for counting the speed of the price by pips, boxes and consecutive candles in small TF of M1, M5 and M15.
    I trade only on the basis of M1 candle and don't believe in multi-time frame can be of any use to me for anlysis.

Your suggested chart indicator is a good helper for traders using multi-time frame Candles for analysis and taking decisions.. I am not looking for those candles.

If you think you modify that Candle MTF chart indicator using No lines of data but copying the consecutive trading and boxes being created showing the pip height and increase or decrease in pip height, then yes it can be quite useful. But the pip height has to be printed on the high and low of candle. or Candles to drawn based on consecutive candles minimum and box size minimum together. No need to have wicks in that case.
    Last edited by optionhk; 04-24-2021 at 09:09 AM.

Page 267 of 274 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270271 ... LastLast