FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 3 of 231 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 3452

Thread: Add some futures,fix your MQ4 files (experts,indicators,scripts)

  1. #31
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Hi Eevviill

    Thanks the indicator is working fine.

    for the first two alerts then it misses the rest what could be the problem.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #32
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    4,158
    Thanks
    1,497
    Thanked 1,540 Times in 1,408 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpi View Post
    Hi Eevviill

    Thanks the indicator is working fine.

    for the first two alerts then it misses the rest what could be the problem.

    Thanks in advance.
    ?.....

  3. #33
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eevviill View Post
    ?.....
    I mean the alert is correct but sometimes when It crosses I do not get the alert

  4. #34
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    4,158
    Thanks
    1,497
    Thanked 1,540 Times in 1,408 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpi View Post
    I mean the alert is correct but sometimes when It crosses I do not get the alert
    Send me screenshot when it happens.

  5. #35
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    here is a sample.

    I got only two alerts

    If I can get the alert on the opening of the next candle after it has crossed I will be grateful.

    Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_4.jpg  

  6. #36
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    4,158
    Thanks
    1,497
    Thanked 1,540 Times in 1,408 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpi View Post
    here is a sample.

    I got only two alerts

    If I can get the alert on the opening of the next candle after it has crossed I will be grateful.

    Thanks in advance
    .....
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to eevviill For This Useful Post:

    Carpi (10-17-2016)

  8. #37
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eevviill View Post
    .....
    Hey check this out

    It is giving alerts 10-20 minutes after crossing

    help me fix it

    thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_5.jpg  

  9. #38
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    4,158
    Thanks
    1,497
    Thanked 1,540 Times in 1,408 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpi View Post
    Hey check this out

    It is giving alerts 10-20 minutes after crossing

    help me fix it

    thanks
    You use MTF indicator. It must be like that.
    Set TF to current and chek. Alerts will be ok.

    P.S. In your screen shot crosses are on next bar.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eevviill For This Useful Post:

    Carpi (10-19-2016), hesham1046 (10-21-2016)

  11. #39
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Hello eevviill,
    Could you please make a dashboard according to this indicator ?
    I need a dashboard, that will display list of ALL currency pairs and
    1. red circle/dot when ADR has been reached
    2. yellow circle/dot when ADR hasn't been reached
    3. short info with ADR value and today's range value, and also high and low ADR values

    I mean something like this:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ADR dash example.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	3.9 KB 
ID:	54829

    where,
    TR means today's range, H means ADR high, and L means ADR low
    Thanks a lot!

    Regards, Michael
    Attached Files Attached Files

  12. #40
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    4,158
    Thanks
    1,497
    Thanked 1,540 Times in 1,408 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pretorian1 View Post
    Hello eevviill,
    Could you please make a dashboard according to this indicator ?
    I need a dashboard, that will display list of ALL currency pairs and
    1. red circle/dot when ADR has been reached
    2. yellow circle/dot when ADR hasn't been reached
    3. short info with ADR value and today's range value, and also high and low ADR values

    I mean something like this:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ADR dash example.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	3.9 KB 
ID:	54829

    where,
    TR means today's range, H means ADR high, and L means ADR low
    Thanks a lot!

    Regards, Michael
    https://forum.fxopen.ru/threads/1165...=1#post2238670
    I can try edit my dashboard. I will not write from benining.

    H means ADR high, and L means ADR low,TR
    What exectly that means?

  13. #41
    Piplet
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Dear eevviill,

    Please add settings when reach the profit in basket close all orders at a time.

    Add Input options
    1. Basket Close = TRUE & FALSE
    2. Basket Close In = AMOUNT & PIPS
    2. Basket Target = 10

    if Basket Close TRUE means when reach basket profit $10 close all orders immediately.
    if Basket Close FALSE means run all order default settings.

    Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

  14. #42
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    4,158
    Thanks
    1,497
    Thanked 1,540 Times in 1,408 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pretorian1 View Post
    Hello eevviill,
    Could you please make a dashboard according to this indicator ?
    I need a dashboard, that will display list of ALL currency pairs and
    1. red circle/dot when ADR has been reached
    2. yellow circle/dot when ADR hasn't been reached
    3. short info with ADR value and today's range value, and also high and low ADR values

    I mean something like this:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ADR dash example.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	3.9 KB 
ID:	54829

    where,
    TR means today's range, H means ADR high, and L means ADR low
    Thanks a lot!

    Regards, Michael
    ......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EURNZDM5.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by eevviill; 11-04-2016 at 12:33 PM.

  15. #43
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eevviill View Post
    ......
    Thank you very much, Master
    I realy appreciate your help

    Regards, Michael

  16. #44
    Moderator eevviill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Бандерівці
    Posts
    4,158
    Thanks
    1,497
    Thanked 1,540 Times in 1,408 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pretorian1 View Post
    Thank you very much, Master
    I realy appreciate your help

    Regards, Michael
    My pleasure.
    (redownload files)

    - - - Добавлено - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafiqmt4 View Post
    Dear eevviill,

    Please add settings when reach the profit in basket close all orders at a time.

    Add Input options
    1. Basket Close = TRUE & FALSE
    2. Basket Close In = AMOUNT & PIPS
    2. Basket Target = 10

    if Basket Close TRUE means when reach basket profit $10 close all orders immediately.
    if Basket Close FALSE means run all order default settings.

    Thanks
    Without pips.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  17. #45
    Bullish
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eevviill View Post
    My pleasure.
    (redownload files)

    - - - Добавлено - - -



    Without pips.
    Hello,
    I'm afraid it is not working properly, just take a look at EURCHF

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	adr dash bug.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	54859

    ADR has been reached, so it should be marked with red color, but it is still yellow
    Could you please fix it ?

    Regards, Michael

Page 3 of 231 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2020 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us