FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 51 of 51

Thread: Regression intraday system

  1. #46
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    51,018
    Thanks
    1,455
    Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,189 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mukesh277289 View Post
    जी मित्र ट्रेडिंग में बहुत जायदा सबर रखना होता हैं ये काम उनके लिए ही हैं जो सबर रखते हैं जल्दी में ये काम नहीं किया जा सकता हैं इसमें ट्रेडर के लिए पैसा तो काफी हैं जल्दी एक दम से कोई कमा नहीं सकता हैं
    Bhai ek dum se kabhi bhi paisa nahi ata hai, iske liye time lagta hai, lekin main ye janta hoon jo mehnat karne lag jate hai unko forex market se acha paisa mil sakta hai.

  2. #47
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    47,122
    Thanks
    6,395
    Thanked 2,829 Times in 1,619 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai ek dum se kabhi bhi paisa nahi ata hai, iske liye time lagta hai, lekin main ye janta hoon jo mehnat karne lag jate hai unko forex market se acha paisa mil sakta hai.
    मैं यह बात बता सकता हूं कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार करने के लिए हम लोगों को ज्यादा leverage नहीं करना होता है

  3. #48
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    51,018
    Thanks
    1,455
    Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,189 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    मैं यह बात बता सकता हूं कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार करने के लिए हम लोगों को ज्यादा leverage नहीं करना होता है
    Bhai trading mein leverage bahut hi kam use karna hota hai, jo log jayda leverage ke sath trading karte hai unko bahut si problem ho sakti hai wo jayda risk par trade karke loss kar sakta hai.

  4. #49
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    47,122
    Thanks
    6,395
    Thanked 2,829 Times in 1,619 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading mein leverage bahut hi kam use karna hota hai, jo log jayda leverage ke sath trading karte hai unko bahut si problem ho sakti hai wo jayda risk par trade karke loss kar sakta hai.
    भाई मैं आपको यह बता देना चाहता हूं कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार मुश्किल होता है

  5. #50
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    51,018
    Thanks
    1,455
    Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,189 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    भाई मैं आपको यह बता देना चाहता हूं कि विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार मुश्किल होता है
    Bhai yaha par jayda mushkile aati hai, lekin humko kisi bhi tarah se wo sab mushkilo ko kam se kam karna padta hai, jisse chalte trading mein hum aage badne lag jaate hai.

  6. #51
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    47,122
    Thanks
    6,395
    Thanked 2,829 Times in 1,619 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai yaha par jayda mushkile aati hai, lekin humko kisi bhi tarah se wo sab mushkilo ko kam se kam karna padta hai, jisse chalte trading mein hum aage badne lag jaate hai.
    मैं एक बड़े व्यापारी बनने के लिए पूरा प्लान बना चुका हूं

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2022 © FXOpen. All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us