FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: M5 TRADER indicator

  1. #1
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,916
    Thanks
    1,274
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default M5 TRADER indicator

    Hi all,

    I would like to share really useful indicator with you - M5TRADER. It is based on popular indicators, such as CCI, DeMarker, ADX and MA (Moving Average).

    And as its signal line is based on complex indicators CCI/ADX/DeMarker indicators, it is fast and active on M5. M15 signal is mainly based on MA and it works slowly, but you may use this M15 timeframe as extra filter – check if there is the same direction with M5 before placing an order. It is very safe and comfortable to double check it.


    Let me show you M5TRADER indicator! It works on M5 time frame ONLY!

    This indicator doesn't repaint. M5TRADER provides trader with alerts and Red/Blue line on the chart. This is very comfortable. Red arrow means Sell, Blue arrow means Buy. But safe style of trading is with M15 confirmation - trade at M5 but only if the same signal on M15 is confirmed. You can see it on the chart. Easy!

    Scalping is active style trading. Don't forget to fix your profit. You can always use my ChartTrailing tool to make trailing and set SL/TP for each trade.



    Thank you.
    Last edited by Resolve; 06-18-2018 at 10:11 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kinglord For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (12-15-2015)

  3. #2
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,859
    Thanks
    6,012
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Hi all,

    I would like to share really useful indicator with you - M5TRADER. It is based on popular indicators, such as CCI, DeMarker, ADX and MA (Moving Average).

    And as its signal line is based on complex indicators CCI/ADX/DeMarker indicators, it is fast and active on M5. M15 signal is mainly based on MA and it works slowly, but you may use this M15 timeframe as extra filter – check if there is the same direction with M5 before placing an order. It is very safe and comfortable to double check it.


    Let me show you M5TRADER indicator! It works on M5 time frame ONLY!

    This indicator doesn't repaint. M5TRADER provides trader with alerts and Red/Blue line on the chart. This is very comfortable. Red arrow means Sell, Blue arrow means Buy. But safe style of trading is with M15 confirmation - trade at M5 but only if the same signal on M15 is confirmed. You can see it on the chart. Easy!

    Scalping is active style trading. Don't forget to fix your profit. You can always use my ChartTrailing tool to make trailing and set SL/TP for each trade.



    Thank you.
    Haan bhai maine dekha hai ki ye M5TRADER wala Indicator hamare liye bahut hi accha ho sakta hai aur agar ham log safe trades ko karna chahate hain tab ham log aisa aaram se kar bhi sakte hain

  4. #3
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,916
    Thanks
    1,274
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Bhai mujhe to ye indicator kafi pasand aaya hai, strong trend par scalper trading kar sakte hai, is indicator ke sath mein earn karna bahut hi easy hai bhaiyo.

  5. #4
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,859
    Thanks
    6,012
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai mujhe to ye indicator kafi pasand aaya hai, strong trend par scalper trading kar sakte hai, is indicator ke sath mein earn karna bahut hi easy hai bhaiyo.
    Agar ham logon ke paas me apni tardes ko manage karne ke liye sahi trading ke systems nahi ho paa rahe hain tab ham logon kop apni trades ko kuch time ke liye band kar dena hota hai

  6. #5
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,916
    Thanks
    1,274
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Agar ham logon ke paas me apni tardes ko manage karne ke liye sahi trading ke systems nahi ho paa rahe hain tab ham logon kop apni trades ko kuch time ke liye band kar dena hota hai
    Bhai agar system sahi nahi ho pa rahe hai to main samjhata hoon trading karne mein bhi kafi dikkat ho sakti hai, yaha par system ko badiya karke hi trading karna hota hai bhai.

  7. #6
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,859
    Thanks
    6,012
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai agar system sahi nahi ho pa rahe hai to main samjhata hoon trading karne mein bhi kafi dikkat ho sakti hai, yaha par system ko badiya karke hi trading karna hota hai bhai.
    Hame apni trading me poori income kamana hoti hai aur jab bhi ham logon ko sahi tarah ki income mil jaati hai tab trades ko karna ham logon kel iye bahut hi aasan kaam ban jaata hai

  8. #7
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,916
    Thanks
    1,274
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Hame apni trading me poori income kamana hoti hai aur jab bhi ham logon ko sahi tarah ki income mil jaati hai tab trades ko karna ham logon kel iye bahut hi aasan kaam ban jaata hai
    Haan bhai trading par kafi jayda income par dheyan dena hota hai bhai, aur uske liye trade mein jitna ho sake mehnat se kaam karna hota hai bhai.

  9. #8
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,859
    Thanks
    6,012
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai trading par kafi jayda income par dheyan dena hota hai bhai, aur uske liye trade mein jitna ho sake mehnat se kaam karna hota hai bhai.
    Ham logon ko kab kitni income trading ki madad se mil payegi ye baat to ham log tabhi jan sakte hain jab ham log apni trades ko karna start kar dete hain

  10. #9
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,916
    Thanks
    1,274
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Ham logon ko kab kitni income trading ki madad se mil payegi ye baat to ham log tabhi jan sakte hain jab ham log apni trades ko karna start kar dete hain
    Bhai trading mein income to mil sakti hai, lekin easy nahi hota hai bhai, kafi learn karna hota hai bhai, aapko ismein kafi perfect banna hota hai bhai.

  11. #10
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,859
    Thanks
    6,012
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading mein income to mil sakti hai, lekin easy nahi hota hai bhai, kafi learn karna hota hai bhai, aapko ismein kafi perfect banna hota hai bhai.
    Haan bhai ye baat to ekdum sahi hai ki ham logon ko apni trades me kai baar high losses ho jaate hain. Agar hame apni trades me losses ko control me karna aa jayega tab hamare liye aasani ho jayegi

  12. #11
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,916
    Thanks
    1,274
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Bhai ye system badiya hai lekin sirf scalping karne ke liye hai bhai, M5 aur M15 par strong signal wala system hai kafi achi earning isse kar sakte hai bhai

  13. #12
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,859
    Thanks
    6,012
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai ye system badiya hai lekin sirf scalping karne ke liye hai bhai, M5 aur M15 par strong signal wala system hai kafi achi earning isse kar sakte hai bhai
    Agar hame apni trading me scalping ko karna aa jaata hai tab ham lg uski madad se aasani ke saath me apni trades ko kar sakte hain aur apni income ko increase kar sakte hain

  14. #13
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,916
    Thanks
    1,274
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Agar hame apni trading me scalping ko karna aa jaata hai tab ham lg uski madad se aasani ke saath me apni trades ko kar sakte hain aur apni income ko increase kar sakte hain
    Bhai trading mein scalping karna hai to system ke uper jayda dheyan de bhai, koi bhi system hota hai to usse jarur acha paisa earning kiya ja sakta hai.

  15. #14
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,859
    Thanks
    6,012
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading mein scalping karna hai to system ke uper jayda dheyan de bhai, koi bhi system hota hai to usse jarur acha paisa earning kiya ja sakta hai.
    Agar ham log apni trading me scalping ka sue kar rahe hain tab is tarah ki trading me ham logon ke paas me income aa sakti hai lekin hame kisi bhi time me losses ka samna bhi karna pad sakta hai

  16. #15
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,916
    Thanks
    1,274
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Agar ham log apni trading me scalping ka sue kar rahe hain tab is tarah ki trading me ham logon ke paas me income aa sakti hai lekin hame kisi bhi time me losses ka samna bhi karna pad sakta hai
    Bhai trading karne ke liye acha scalper banna hota hai, scalping aisi trading hai jismein humare ko acha paisa kamane ko mil sakta hai lekin mehnat jayda hai bhai.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2020 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us