FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: PZ Support Resistance indicator

  1. #1
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,966
    Thanks
    1,275
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default PZ Support Resistance indicator

    Hello bhaiyo,

    Bhaiyo ye Indicator support aur resistance base par hai, main share kar raha hoon.


    Resistance and support lines are price levels which temporarily stop or reverse the continuous movement of the trend. When the trend is bearish, lines of support are created when the sellers are temporarily (or sometimes permanently) and cannot press the exhausted quote below. Conversely, when an upward trend, the level of prices which the buyers are checked is called a line of resistance.

    How to trade using price levels :

    The basic and most important usage of price levels it not to trade breakouts like most people think, but to recognize price ranges in which a trade can move favorably without being disrupted. Support and resistance levels are not fixed prices, but price ranges: this is why breakouts do not work very well by their own.


    The best scenario to go long is the following:

    A support has been tested and rejected, meaning the price has closed above it. Hopefully, creating a reversal or continuation pattern of some sort.
    The distance to the next resistance is bigger than the distance to the rejected support. This simple fact increases the odds of the trade moving in your advantage without disruption and increases the expectancy of the trade.


    Some trading examples :

    The goal of using support and resistance lines is to find price ranges in which a trade can move favorably without being disrupted and increase the expectancy of your trades. The perfect setup is a strong rejection of a price level far away from the next one. Below are a few examples.



    Thank you.
    Last edited by Resolve; 06-19-2018 at 09:14 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kinglord For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (11-06-2015)

  3. #2
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,944
    Thanks
    6,016
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Hello bhaiyo,

    Bhaiyo ye Indicator support aur resistance base par hai, main share kar raha hoon.


    Resistance and support lines are price levels which temporarily stop or reverse the continuous movement of the trend. When the trend is bearish, lines of support are created when the sellers are temporarily (or sometimes permanently) and cannot press the exhausted quote below. Conversely, when an upward trend, the level of prices which the buyers are checked is called a line of resistance.

    How to trade using price levels :

    The basic and most important usage of price levels it not to trade breakouts like most people think, but to recognize price ranges in which a trade can move favorably without being disrupted. Support and resistance levels are not fixed prices, but price ranges: this is why breakouts do not work very well by their own.


    The best scenario to go long is the following:

    A support has been tested and rejected, meaning the price has closed above it. Hopefully, creating a reversal or continuation pattern of some sort.
    The distance to the next resistance is bigger than the distance to the rejected support. This simple fact increases the odds of the trade moving in your advantage without disruption and increases the expectancy of the trade.


    Some trading examples :

    The goal of using support and resistance lines is to find price ranges in which a trade can move favorably without being disrupted and increase the expectancy of your trades. The perfect setup is a strong rejection of a price level far away from the next one. Below are a few examples.



    Thank you.
    Haan bhai maine dekha main thanks bolna chahata hoon ye waala PZ Support Resistance indicator dene ke liye. Iski madad se ham logon ke liye apni trades ko karna aasan ban sakta hai

  4. #3
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,966
    Thanks
    1,275
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan bhai maine dekha main thanks bolna chahata hoon ye waala PZ Support Resistance indicator dene ke liye. Iski madad se ham logon ke liye apni trades ko karna aasan ban sakta hai
    Bhai ye indicator support aur resistance base par hai, agar aap isko pasand karte hai, to thik hai, apko ye system bahut hi sahi madad karega bhai.

  5. #4
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,944
    Thanks
    6,016
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai ye indicator support aur resistance base par hai, agar aap isko pasand karte hai, to thik hai, apko ye system bahut hi sahi madad karega bhai.
    Apni trades ko karne ke liye hame is tarah ke Indicators ka use karna hota hai jinke uper me ham log trust bhi kar sakte hain aut jinki help se trades ko karna hamare liye aasan kaam ban jata hai

  6. #5
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,966
    Thanks
    1,275
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Support aur resistance ko janne mein humari kafi jayda madad karta hai ye indicator, khaas karke jo iski trading karna pasand karte hai wo jarur iska use kare bhai.

  7. #6
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,944
    Thanks
    6,016
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Support aur resistance ko janne mein humari kafi jayda madad karta hai ye indicator, khaas karke jo iski trading karna pasand karte hai wo jarur iska use kare bhai.
    Hame apni trades me dhiyan dena hoga ki kis time me Support aur Resistance ke levels ka ham logon ko use karna hai. Agar ham log sahi tarah se use karna seekh jaate hain tab hamare liye fayda ho jaata hai

  8. #7
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,966
    Thanks
    1,275
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Hame apni trades me dhiyan dena hoga ki kis time me Support aur Resistance ke levels ka ham logon ko use karna hai. Agar ham log sahi tarah se use karna seekh jaate hain tab hamare liye fayda ho jaata hai
    Trading mein apne humare ko uper dheyan dete rahna hota hai bhai, aise mein trading karenge to humare ko income acha ho sakta hai bhai.

  9. #8
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,944
    Thanks
    6,016
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Trading mein apne humare ko uper dheyan dete rahna hota hai bhai, aise mein trading karenge to humare ko income acha ho sakta hai bhai.
    Jab bhi ham logon ke paas me koi accha sa trading ka system hone lag jaata hai tab ham log us system ki madad se aaram ke saath me apni trading ko kar sakte hain

  10. #9
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,966
    Thanks
    1,275
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Jab bhi ham logon ke paas me koi accha sa trading ka system hone lag jaata hai tab ham log us system ki madad se aaram ke saath me apni trading ko kar sakte hain
    Bhai trading hamesha achi trading system ke sath mein hi ho pati hai, isliye hum logo ko yaha par badiya sa trading system jarur bana lena chahiye bhai.

  11. #10
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,944
    Thanks
    6,016
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading hamesha achi trading system ke sath mein hi ho pati hai, isliye hum logo ko yaha par badiya sa trading system jarur bana lena chahiye bhai.
    Jin traders logon ke paas me apni trades ko karne ke liye koi bhi accha sa trading ko karne ka system ho jaata hai wo log bade traders ban sakte hain

  12. #11
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,966
    Thanks
    1,275
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Jin traders logon ke paas me apni trades ko karne ke liye koi bhi accha sa trading ko karne ka system ho jaata hai wo log bade traders ban sakte hain
    Haan bhai trading karne ke liye system jitna acha hota hai utna hi fayda hoga bhai, system ache hone par humare ko trading mein jayda help ho sakti hai.

  13. #12
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,944
    Thanks
    6,016
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai trading karne ke liye system jitna acha hota hai utna hi fayda hoga bhai, system ache hone par humare ko trading mein jayda help ho sakti hai.
    Hame apni trades ko karne ke liye koi acche se trading karne ke systems ka istemaal karna hota hai. Agar ham log aisa karte hain tab trading bhi ekdum aasan ban sakti hai

  14. #13
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,966
    Thanks
    1,275
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Hame apni trades ko karne ke liye koi acche se trading karne ke systems ka istemaal karna hota hai. Agar ham log aisa karte hain tab trading bhi ekdum aasan ban sakti hai
    Haan bhai trading agar acha karna hai to uske liye humare ko bahut hi badiya badiya trading strategy ka use karna hota hai, jinse hum paisa kama sakte ho bhai.

  15. #14
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,944
    Thanks
    6,016
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai trading agar acha karna hai to uske liye humare ko bahut hi badiya badiya trading strategy ka use karna hota hai, jinse hum paisa kama sakte ho bhai.
    Agar ham log ek acchi trading ki strategy ka istemaal kar sakte hain to ham logon ke liye apni trades ko karna aasan ban sakta hai aur ham bade traders ban sakte hain

  16. #15
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,966
    Thanks
    1,275
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Agar ham log ek acchi trading ki strategy ka istemaal kar sakte hain to ham logon ke liye apni trades ko karna aasan ban sakta hai aur ham bade traders ban sakte hain
    Bhai trading karne ke liye strategy ka use karna hota hai, jab tak apne pass mein acha trading strategy nahi ho jata hai tab tak hum log kama nahi sakte hai bhai.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2020 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us