FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 54 of 54

Thread: M30 Stochastic Cross

  1. #46
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    47,099
    Thanks
    6,384
    Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,614 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai ye to hai ki trading mein bahut hi badiya ranniti ki jarurat padti hai bhai, wo tabhi kamyaab hoga bhai, iske bina kamyaab hona impossible hai bhai.
    हम लोगों को पूरी मेहनत के साथ में अपनी ट्रेडिंग को करना शुरू कर देना होगा क्योंकि यही हमारे लिए अच्छा होगा|

  2. #47
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    50,954
    Thanks
    1,451
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,188 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हम लोगों को पूरी मेहनत के साथ में अपनी ट्रेडिंग को करना शुरू कर देना होगा क्योंकि यही हमारे लिए अच्छा होगा|
    Haan bhai kam to tabhi acha kiya ja sakta hai jab hum mehnat jayda kar rahe hote hai, achi mehnat karne se forex trading mein safalta milti hai aur acha paisa milta hai.

  3. #48
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    47,099
    Thanks
    6,384
    Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,614 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai kam to tabhi acha kiya ja sakta hai jab hum mehnat jayda kar rahe hote hai, achi mehnat karne se forex trading mein safalta milti hai aur acha paisa milta hai.
    हम लोग को यह बात अच्छी तरह से समझ लेनी होती है किस तरह से हम लोग व्यापार आसानी के साथ में कर पाए

  4. #49
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    50,954
    Thanks
    1,451
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,188 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हम लोग को यह बात अच्छी तरह से समझ लेनी होती है किस तरह से हम लोग व्यापार आसानी के साथ में कर पाए
    Bhai kafi achi tarah se trading ko learn karna hota hai, jo trading sikh jaate hai wo trading se kama sakte hai, bas mehnat karte rahna bahut hi jaruri hota hai bhai.

  5. #50
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    47,099
    Thanks
    6,384
    Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,614 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai kafi achi tarah se trading ko learn karna hota hai, jo trading sikh jaate hai wo trading se kama sakte hai, bas mehnat karte rahna bahut hi jaruri hota hai bhai.
    हम लोगों को अपनी ट्रेडिंग में पूरी तैयारी कर ले नहीं होती जिसके बाद में हमें पैसे मिलना शुरू हो जाते हैं

  6. #51
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    50,954
    Thanks
    1,451
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,188 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हम लोगों को अपनी ट्रेडिंग में पूरी तैयारी कर ले नहीं होती जिसके बाद में हमें पैसे मिलना शुरू हो जाते हैं
    Haan bhai ye to hai ki trading mein puri tayari karke hi aana sahi hota hai, jin logo ne sahi tarah se trading ko sikha hota hai wo trading acha kar pate hai.

  7. #52
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    47,099
    Thanks
    6,384
    Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,614 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai ye to hai ki trading mein puri tayari karke hi aana sahi hota hai, jin logo ne sahi tarah se trading ko sikha hota hai wo trading acha kar pate hai.
    मैं पूरी मेहनत के साथ में अपनी ट्रेडिंग को करके आगे बढ़ना चाहता हूं

  8. #53
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    50,954
    Thanks
    1,451
    Thanked 1,594 Times in 1,188 Posts

    Default

    Bhaiyo mujhko to is indicator ke sath trading karke bahut hi maja aaya, kyunki maine iska test kafi lambe samay tak kiya hai aur iske sath result mere ko kafi satisfied wale bhi mile hai.

  9. #54
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    47,099
    Thanks
    6,384
    Thanked 2,817 Times in 1,614 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhaiyo mujhko to is indicator ke sath trading karke bahut hi maja aaya, kyunki maine iska test kafi lambe samay tak kiya hai aur iske sath result mere ko kafi satisfied wale bhi mile hai.
    मेरे पास में जो भी जानकारी उसका सही तरह से इस्तेमाल मुझे करना होता है

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2022 © FXOpen. All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us