We BuyWe Sell
$1.8211$1.8774

Thread: Can I transfer between my accounts

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Can I transfer between my accounts

I have 2 standard and 1 Micro account with fxopen, I lost all the money in one but I have some money in the second account. Can I transfer money from my account that is in credit to the one that has no funds in it and start trading again from that account? is there any charges for such transfer? and how soon will the money reflect in the account that I transfered to?

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goldenbody View Post
    I have 2 standard and 1 Micro account with fxopen, I lost all the money in one but I have some money in the second account. Can I transfer money from my account that is in credit to the one that has no funds in it and start trading again from that account? is there any charges for such transfer? and how soon will the money reflect in the account that I transfered to?
    Hello goldenbody,
    You can trasfer your funds from 1 account to another (Micro to Standard and vise versa) without any restritions or fees ( "welcome" or "post bonus" can not be transfered). Finance department will complete your tansfer request during 24 hours from the moment of order (from Monday to Friday).

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Mind you referral bonus transfer is not allowed I suppose.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I think there's no charges for internal transfer of both micro and standar account, it doesn't take longer time for transferring money, but if you u forgot your pin code it takes more time of course

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maroonia View Post
    I think there's no charges for internal transfer of both micro and standar account, it doesn't take longer time for transferring money, but if you u forgot your pin code it takes more time of course
    Internal account's transfer is free of charge.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soufi View Post
    thanks for all
    please dont make a spam post, u post not count. sm_upset