FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41

Thread: Binary Holy Grail 2.0

  1. #1
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,123
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.008
    Thanks
    1,266
    Thanked 1,556 Times in 1,155 Posts

    Default Binary Holy Grail 2.0

    Hi all

    Bhaiyo ek trading system mujhe mila hai, jo main aap sabhi ke sath mein isko share karna chahta hoon.





    Binary Options Holy Grail rules :

    Rule 1

    We wait for a yellow dot and sound alarm signal. Once we have one we look at our HolyChannel
    indicator.


    Rule 2

    First of all I want to say some things about expiration time. I tried different expiry terms and found that the best expiry time was 30 minutes. Also I found that the best time to trade is European session and first three hours of the US session. We trade during these times because the market is moving fast and it is what we need. I highly recommend you trading EURUSD only! This pair provides the most accurate trading signals.
    If your broker does not offer 30 minutes expiry please choose the one close to it. But I do not recommend to trade if the expiry time is less than 25 minutes. It is better to trade 40 or 50 minutes than 25 or less. So the best time is 30 minutes. But you can also trade if the expiry is from 25 minutes up to 60 minutes maximum. So this is all about time.

    When you see a yellow dot, the price should be in red zone. If the price is not in the red zone – do not trade! Also do not trade if the price is in the red but you do not have a yellow dot.
    If the price is in the red and we have the yellow dot, we wait for the current candle to close and then buy a PUT or CALL option with 30 minutes expiry right at the open of the next candle (use our HolyCandleTime indicator to know how much time is left before the candle closure). Please note! When the market is moving very fast there may be situations when you may easily get a second yellow dot right at the beginning of the entry candle.
    What should you do in this case? If you already entered the trade so you do not need to do anything. But if you did not, please wait for that current candle to close and enter the beginning of the new candle.


    Rule 3

    Remember you should always wait for the signal candle to close (the one with the yellow dot and in the red zone) because there may be situations when the price continues going deeper in red or even outside into the black area. That’s why our chances to get a good signal are much higher if we wait for the current signal candle to close.

    So these are all the rules you should follow with this forex strategy. Very simple rules, isn’t it? But please do not think if the rules are so simple the strategy is not good. That’s not the right way of thinking. Contrary to this opinion I must say that the good system is a always a simple one. All genius things are simple by nature. So do not complicate things. Do not try to use any other indicators. Do not try to make the system better. The system works and works good. Just keep trading it and you will be making money.
    Before I show you some trade examples I would like to talk about money management. So our next chapter is about this very important aspect of trading.


    Money Management :

    I do not know any successful trader who does not have a money management plan. To have a money management plan is a good idea but another idea that is even more important – to follow your plan to the letter. So REMEMBER, you should follow money management with each and every trade.
    There are different ways to manage your capital but I would like to show you only the best one that brought me the best results. Probably you heard someone saying that you need to trade 5% of your initial balance with each of your trades. Example: you have $1000 balance. 5% is $50, so it means you should trade $50 options until you reach you balance up to $2000. Once you have it, you trade with $100 until you have $3000. And by the way the majority of traders who have pretty good results follow this plan. But I do not. Why? I know better way to trade.
    The plan I have shown you above has one disadvantage.
    When you have a losing streaks of several losing trades going one by one you can lose a good portion of your balance. You see with each and every of your trades your real risk is more than 5% because you are trading fixed values of initial balance and not your real time equity. So I have prepared a better plan to you.
    What you need to do is to trade 5% of your real-time equity. So what does it mean? It means you should recalculate the amount of money you are going to put into the next trade with each and every of your trades. This is a very reliable plan to trade that will keep your balance alive even in the worst scenarios you could imagine. But the part of it, if you implement this plan with my system you will have a money printing machine. Your account will be growing at a very healthy pace. Here is example: Let’s assume your initial balance is $1000. It means your first trade should be $50. Now let’s assume you have won that trade. So now you have a balance of $1035 (considering you have made $35 with the trade). What will you do next? You should recalculate that 5% of your real time balance before you place another trade.


    Thank you.
    Last edited by Resolve; 06-18-2018 at 04:38 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kinglord For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (06-30-2015)

  3. #2
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    32,602
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,958
    Thanked 2,444 Times in 1,427 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Hi all

    Bhaiyo ek trading system mujhe mila hai, jo main aap sabhi ke sath mein isko share karna chahta hoon.





    Binary Options Holy Grail rules :

    Rule 1

    We wait for a yellow dot and sound alarm signal. Once we have one we look at our HolyChannel
    indicator.


    Rule 2

    First of all I want to say some things about expiration time. I tried different expiry terms and found that the best expiry time was 30 minutes. Also I found that the best time to trade is European session and first three hours of the US session. We trade during these times because the market is moving fast and it is what we need. I highly recommend you trading EURUSD only! This pair provides the most accurate trading signals.
    If your broker does not offer 30 minutes expiry please choose the one close to it. But I do not recommend to trade if the expiry time is less than 25 minutes. It is better to trade 40 or 50 minutes than 25 or less. So the best time is 30 minutes. But you can also trade if the expiry is from 25 minutes up to 60 minutes maximum. So this is all about time.

    When you see a yellow dot, the price should be in red zone. If the price is not in the red zone – do not trade! Also do not trade if the price is in the red but you do not have a yellow dot.
    If the price is in the red and we have the yellow dot, we wait for the current candle to close and then buy a PUT or CALL option with 30 minutes expiry right at the open of the next candle (use our HolyCandleTime indicator to know how much time is left before the candle closure). Please note! When the market is moving very fast there may be situations when you may easily get a second yellow dot right at the beginning of the entry candle.
    What should you do in this case? If you already entered the trade so you do not need to do anything. But if you did not, please wait for that current candle to close and enter the beginning of the new candle.


    Rule 3

    Remember you should always wait for the signal candle to close (the one with the yellow dot and in the red zone) because there may be situations when the price continues going deeper in red or even outside into the black area. That’s why our chances to get a good signal are much higher if we wait for the current signal candle to close.

    So these are all the rules you should follow with this forex strategy. Very simple rules, isn’t it? But please do not think if the rules are so simple the strategy is not good. That’s not the right way of thinking. Contrary to this opinion I must say that the good system is a always a simple one. All genius things are simple by nature. So do not complicate things. Do not try to use any other indicators. Do not try to make the system better. The system works and works good. Just keep trading it and you will be making money.
    Before I show you some trade examples I would like to talk about money management. So our next chapter is about this very important aspect of trading.


    Money Management :

    I do not know any successful trader who does not have a money management plan. To have a money management plan is a good idea but another idea that is even more important – to follow your plan to the letter. So REMEMBER, you should follow money management with each and every trade.
    There are different ways to manage your capital but I would like to show you only the best one that brought me the best results. Probably you heard someone saying that you need to trade 5% of your initial balance with each of your trades. Example: you have $1000 balance. 5% is $50, so it means you should trade $50 options until you reach you balance up to $2000. Once you have it, you trade with $100 until you have $3000. And by the way the majority of traders who have pretty good results follow this plan. But I do not. Why? I know better way to trade.
    The plan I have shown you above has one disadvantage.
    When you have a losing streaks of several losing trades going one by one you can lose a good portion of your balance. You see with each and every of your trades your real risk is more than 5% because you are trading fixed values of initial balance and not your real time equity. So I have prepared a better plan to you.
    What you need to do is to trade 5% of your real-time equity. So what does it mean? It means you should recalculate the amount of money you are going to put into the next trade with each and every of your trades. This is a very reliable plan to trade that will keep your balance alive even in the worst scenarios you could imagine. But the part of it, if you implement this plan with my system you will have a money printing machine. Your account will be growing at a very healthy pace. Here is example: Let’s assume your initial balance is $1000. It means your first trade should be $50. Now let’s assume you have won that trade. So now you have a balance of $1035 (considering you have made $35 with the trade). What will you do next? You should recalculate that 5% of your real time balance before you place another trade.


    Thank you.
    Haan bhai ye wala Trading ka system to muje bahut hi acha laga hai lekin jab tak main is system ko theek tara hse test nahi kar leta hu tab tak main kuch bhi nahi bata sakta hu iske baare mein

  4. #3
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,123
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.008
    Thanks
    1,266
    Thanked 1,556 Times in 1,155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan bhai ye wala Trading ka system to muje bahut hi acha laga hai lekin jab tak main is system ko theek tara hse test nahi kar leta hu tab tak main kuch bhi nahi bata sakta hu iske baare mein
    bhai meri samjh mein nahi aaya hai, ki akhir kaar ye trading system hai kya, lekin result dekh kar lag raha hai, ki kafi profitable hai, isko jarur try karna hoga bhai.

  5. #4
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    32,602
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,958
    Thanked 2,444 Times in 1,427 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    bhai meri samjh mein nahi aaya hai, ki akhir kaar ye trading system hai kya, lekin result dekh kar lag raha hai, ki kafi profitable hai, isko jarur try karna hoga bhai.
    Bhai ham logon ko sirf us tarah ke trading systems ko use karna hota hai jinke baare me hame ekdum theek tarah se pata chal jaata hai aur jinki madad se ham log kama sakte hain

  6. #5
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,123
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.008
    Thanks
    1,266
    Thanked 1,556 Times in 1,155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Bhai ham logon ko sirf us tarah ke trading systems ko use karna hota hai jinke baare me hame ekdum theek tarah se pata chal jaata hai aur jinki madad se ham log kama sakte hain
    Haan bhai jis bhi system ke bare mein achi tarah se hum jaan lete hai bhai, waise hi trading system ka istemaal humare ko apni trading mein karna hota hai.

  7. #6
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    32,602
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,958
    Thanked 2,444 Times in 1,427 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai jis bhi system ke bare mein achi tarah se hum jaan lete hai bhai, waise hi trading system ka istemaal humare ko apni trading mein karna hota hai.
    Ham logon ko is baat ma ekdum acchi tarah se pata hai ki agar hamare paas me trading karne ke liye accha sa trading ka system hota hai tab ham log uski madad se apni trades bhi theek se kar paate hain

  8. #7
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,123
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.008
    Thanks
    1,266
    Thanked 1,556 Times in 1,155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Ham logon ko is baat ma ekdum acchi tarah se pata hai ki agar hamare paas me trading karne ke liye accha sa trading ka system hota hai tab ham log uski madad se apni trades bhi theek se kar paate hain
    Haan bhai jab bhi humare pass mein trding karne ke liye kafi acha system hota hai, to uske madad se humare ko trading mein acha fayda ho jata hai.

  9. #8
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    32,602
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,958
    Thanked 2,444 Times in 1,427 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai jab bhi humare pass mein trding karne ke liye kafi acha system hota hai, to uske madad se humare ko trading mein acha fayda ho jata hai.
    Jab bhi ham log apni trades ko karte hain tab hame ye dekh lena hota hai ki kis tarah ki trading se hame profits mil sakta hai. Jis se ham log us tarah ki trading ko aasani se kar paate hain

  10. #9
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,123
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.008
    Thanks
    1,266
    Thanked 1,556 Times in 1,155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Jab bhi ham log apni trades ko karte hain tab hame ye dekh lena hota hai ki kis tarah ki trading se hame profits mil sakta hai. Jis se ham log us tarah ki trading ko aasani se kar paate hain
    Bhai apni trade ke uper jayda dheyan dena humare liye bahut hi jaruri hota hai, badiya trading se hi yaha par income trader ko hoti hai bhai.

  11. #10
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    32,602
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,958
    Thanked 2,444 Times in 1,427 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai apni trade ke uper jayda dheyan dena humare liye bahut hi jaruri hota hai, badiya trading se hi yaha par income trader ko hoti hai bhai.
    Jin traders logon ko is baat ka pata ho jaata hai ki kis tarah ki trades se un logon ko high profits mil sakte hain un logon ke liye apni trades karna bhi aasan ban jaata hai

  12. #11
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,123
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.008
    Thanks
    1,266
    Thanked 1,556 Times in 1,155 Posts

    Default

    Bhai mujhe to ye system kya hai samjh hi nahi aaya hai, shayad ye koi binary option trading ke liye hai, agar uske liye bhi acha hai to main kahunga try kare.

  13. #12
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    32,602
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,958
    Thanked 2,444 Times in 1,427 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai mujhe to ye system kya hai samjh hi nahi aaya hai, shayad ye koi binary option trading ke liye hai, agar uske liye bhi acha hai to main kahunga try kare.
    Haan bhai main baat to yehi hoti hai ki ham logon ke paas me apni trading ko karne ke liye koi accha sa system ho sake jiski madad se hame income mil jaye.

  14. #13
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,123
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.008
    Thanks
    1,266
    Thanked 1,556 Times in 1,155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan bhai main baat to yehi hoti hai ki ham logon ke paas me apni trading ko karne ke liye koi accha sa system ho sake jiski madad se hame income mil jaye.
    Haan bhai trading karna hai to acha system lekar ke hi trading karna hota hai, jisse trading mein humare ko koi dikkat nahi hoti hai bhai.

  15. #14
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    32,602
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,958
    Thanked 2,444 Times in 1,427 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai trading karna hai to acha system lekar ke hi trading karna hota hai, jisse trading mein humare ko koi dikkat nahi hoti hai bhai.
    Ham log apni trades ko karne ke liye kisi bhi tarah ke systems ka use kar sakte hain lekin hame dekhna hoga ki kaun sa waala system sahi tarah se work karega

  16. #15
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,123
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.008
    Thanks
    1,266
    Thanked 1,556 Times in 1,155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Ham log apni trades ko karne ke liye kisi bhi tarah ke systems ka use kar sakte hain lekin hame dekhna hoga ki kaun sa waala system sahi tarah se work karega
    Haan bhai system ka use karke hi trading karni hoti hai, humare ko achi tarah se system samjhana hoga bhai, jisse trading kafi badiya ho sakti hai bhai.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2020 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us