or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My experience with FXOpen

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default My experience with FXOpen

As everybody already knows, most of the forums talk about broker's bad reviews. For the first time, this is different. I'm actually amazed by FXEGYPT's support team. Till now, I had no bad experiences. Couple of days ago, I had an order on Canadian Dollar futures signal (6C). I was over-comissioned as I opened an order of 10K knowing that I was going to pay 2$ commission, I was amazed to see that the comission was 20$. My trade ended up as a loss. Couple of minutes as I got back to my PC, I contacted FXEGYPT's support team, who responded in 5 minutes by the way, telling me that the problem will be fixed. Guess what.... The position was corrected within couple of hours. I would like to thank FXEGYPT as it was untill now the best broker experience I've ever had. I hope that this broker stays this way.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by aminhakim View Post
    As everybody already knows, most of the forums talk about broker's bad reviews. For the first time, this is different. I'm actually amazed by FXEGYPT's support team. Till now, I had no bad experiences. Couple of days ago, I had an order on Canadian Dollar futures signal (6C). I was over-comissioned as I opened an order of 10K knowing that I was going to pay 2$ commission, I was amazed to see that the comission was 20$. My trade ended up as a loss. Couple of minutes as I got back to my PC, I contacted FXEGYPT's support team, who responded in 5 minutes by the way, telling me that the problem will be fixed. Guess what.... The position was corrected within couple of hours. I would like to thank FXEGYPT as it was untill now the best broker experience I've ever had. I hope that this broker stays this way.
    I hope they keep this rend

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Alright, well this is my first post because i opened my account today itself. I certainly agree to the first post that FX-Egypt stands out when it comes to "Customer Support". Listen what happened earlier this afternoon. I opened a real money account and while initiating a deposit through webmoney, it took me to webmoney's russian page and i certainly dont know russian language.

I asked the support on Yahoo who redirected me to the support of Skype. Believe it or not, that person guided me step by step, (as if he/she is spoon feeding me ), he told me where to click and also asked me to first make a $1 test deposit. Finally i was able to complete the full deposit, that too in russian language

Fx Egypt, I am truly impressed. Keep up the great work and stay consistent.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tanmay181 View Post
    Alright, well this is my first post because i opened my account today itself. I certainly agree to the first post that FX-Egypt stands out when it comes to "Customer Support". Listen what happened earlier this afternoon. I opened a real money account and while initiating a deposit through webmoney, it took me to webmoney's russian page and i certainly dont know russian language.

I asked the support on Yahoo who redirected me to the support of Skype. Believe it or not, that person guided me step by step, (as if he/she is spoon feeding me ), he told me where to click and also asked me to first make a $1 test deposit. Finally i was able to complete the full deposit, that too in russian language

Fx Egypt, I am truly impressed. Keep up the great work and stay consistent.
    On behalf of FXEGYPT, I welcome you among us. For any help with webmoney, you can ask me also if you wish. I offer my help always. I know a lot about webmoney and e-gold and cashu.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I am too happy with customer support.

[ ]'s
    Alecsandro

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

First rate support is one of the things that has also impressed me about FX Egypt. In the realm of retail brokers, support is what will make or break a broker.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RebateFX.com View Post
    First rate support is one of the things that has also impressed me about FX Egypt. In the realm of retail brokers, support is what will make or break a broker.
    Amen to that. I perfectly agree. I'm still getting incredible support regarding forum and everything.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

totally agree , FxEgypt support is great
    and welcome to our forum , nice to see new members from Lebanonsm_cool

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    totally agree , FxEgypt support is great
    and welcome to our forum , nice to see new members from Lebanonsm_cool
    Thanks. I appreciate it and honored to be here.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

hey admin
    fxegypt is really great and there are some people who would like to change there acounts from there company to fxegypt, do you know they can do it???

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SkyDiver View Post
    hey admin
    fxegypt is really great and there are some people who would like to change there acounts from there company to fxegypt, do you know they can do it???
    I suppose they just withdraw and open an account with fxegypt and fund their accounts.

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I suppose they just withdraw and open an account with fxegypt and fund their accounts.
    please read Our Promotions section on the website
    [IMG=floatLeft]http://forum.fxopen.com/ads/sign.png[/IMG]
    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.fxopen.com/

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FX Egypt Manager View Post
    Absolutely sorry didn't pay attention.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FX Egypt Manager View Post
    i'm not quite following the transfer promotion,
    say if i have an account in broker 'A' of $100, and then i oppened an account on FXEgypt and i would like to transfer my deposit from broker 'A' to FXEgtpt and i will get the additions of 5% promotion..just something..

how would i do the transfer?
    how would FXEgypt knows that the sum i'm depositing was transfered from some broker?

thanks for reading

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yohanip View Post
    i'm not quite following the transfer promotion,
    say if i have an account in broker 'A' of $100, and then i oppened an account on FXEgypt and i would like to transfer my deposit from broker 'A' to FXEgtpt and i will get the additions of 5% promotion..just something..

how would i do the transfer?
    how would FXEgypt knows that the sum i'm depositing was transfered from some broker?

thanks for reading
    To qualify for this promo, you need to withdrawal the money from your broker, than give us your login and password (so we can check withdrawal amount), than you deposit to your new account with us and we give you another account with 5% of transfered amount.
    If your transfer will be over 1000$ we will cover transfer fees.
    [IMG=floatLeft]http://forum.fxopen.com/ads/sign.png[/IMG]
    Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.fxopen.com/

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast