FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 47

Thread: Mega Trend FX Nitro + version 5.00

  1. #1
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,879
    Thanks
    1,274
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default Mega Trend FX Nitro + version 5.00

    Hi,



    March 20, 2015 – A new interim update is being coded that will add new Display Modes. New Metatrader 4 Build 765 increased the overall size of the One Click Panel. New Metatrader 4 Build 769 now adds variable width to the One Click Panel. As with all previous updates dating back to 2010, all customers dating back to 2010 will receive the new download link to their email inbox when it is complete. The download + installation process is the same. If your email address has changed since your purchase or since receiving the latest 5NITRO+ upgrade on May 27 2014


    Strength component has been improved with double the calculation providing greater precision and a wider analysis. The Strength calculation inside the meter and meter strength output has doubled. An additional strength measurement and
    strength reading has been added to the meter. In addition to the legacy 48 Bar lookback, a 24 Bar lookback has also been added and is the 2nd number to the right. The longer lookback, 48 Bars, comprises 57% of the total SS weight, while 24 Bars makes up 43%. Accordingly, an extra 4 points or 5.5% of the total GLOBAL% has been given to Symbol Strength. These 4 points were taken from the Bottom 4 Boxes. 1 point from each Box, leaving them now with 3 points each. A User input for both of these lookbacks has been added in this 5th version. The actual time frame from which the strengths are measured from is non-linearly higher when the meter is loaded on smaller time frames. This skew towards using higher time frames generally decreases as the time frame in which 5N+ is loaded on … increases.


    Thank you.
    Last edited by Resolve; 06-19-2018 at 09:24 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kinglord For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (04-22-2015)

  3. #2
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,816
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Hi,



    March 20, 2015 – A new interim update is being coded that will add new Display Modes. New Metatrader 4 Build 765 increased the overall size of the One Click Panel. New Metatrader 4 Build 769 now adds variable width to the One Click Panel. As with all previous updates dating back to 2010, all customers dating back to 2010 will receive the new download link to their email inbox when it is complete. The download + installation process is the same. If your email address has changed since your purchase or since receiving the latest 5NITRO+ upgrade on May 27 2014


    Strength component has been improved with double the calculation providing greater precision and a wider analysis. The Strength calculation inside the meter and meter strength output has doubled. An additional strength measurement and
    strength reading has been added to the meter. In addition to the legacy 48 Bar lookback, a 24 Bar lookback has also been added and is the 2nd number to the right. The longer lookback, 48 Bars, comprises 57% of the total SS weight, while 24 Bars makes up 43%. Accordingly, an extra 4 points or 5.5% of the total GLOBAL% has been given to Symbol Strength. These 4 points were taken from the Bottom 4 Boxes. 1 point from each Box, leaving them now with 3 points each. A User input for both of these lookbacks has been added in this 5th version. The actual time frame from which the strengths are measured from is non-linearly higher when the meter is loaded on smaller time frames. This skew towards using higher time frames generally decreases as the time frame in which 5N+ is loaded on … increases.


    Thank you.
    Haan bhai maine dekha hai ye wala Mega Trend Nitro system ko aur main ek baat bata sakta hu ki muje lagta hai ki is system ki madad se hamare liye apni trades ko karna aur bhi easy ban payega

  4. #3
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,879
    Thanks
    1,274
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan bhai maine dekha hai ye wala Mega Trend Nitro system ko aur main ek baat bata sakta hu ki muje lagta hai ki is system ki madad se hamare liye apni trades ko karna aur bhi easy ban payega
    ye indicator bahut jayda madad to kar sakta hai bhai, lekin is system mein dikkat ka samna tabhi hota hai, jab market range mein move hota hai bhai.

  5. #4
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,816
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    ye indicator bahut jayda madad to kar sakta hai bhai, lekin is system mein dikkat ka samna tabhi hota hai, jab market range mein move hota hai bhai.
    Kai baar aisa bhi ho sakta hai ki ham log jis Indicator ki madad se apni trades ko karna chahate hain wo hame sahi tarah ke results nahi de paata hai jis se hame problems aane lag jaati hai

  6. #5
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,879
    Thanks
    1,274
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Kai baar aisa bhi ho sakta hai ki ham log jis Indicator ki madad se apni trades ko karna chahate hain wo hame sahi tarah ke results nahi de paata hai jis se hame problems aane lag jaati hai
    Bahut baar bhai aisa ho jata hai, indicator se trading to karte hai, lekin usse humare ko loss ho jata hai, aisa isliye kyunki hum signal ko achi tarah se confirm nahi karte hai bhai.

  7. #6
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,816
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bahut baar bhai aisa ho jata hai, indicator se trading to karte hai, lekin usse humare ko loss ho jata hai, aisa isliye kyunki hum signal ko achi tarah se confirm nahi karte hai bhai.
    Hame apni trading me sahi time par decisions ko lene hota hai aur jab bhi ham log ye karne lag jaate hain tab ham login ki trading ki income aur bhi jyada ho sakti hai

  8. #7
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,879
    Thanks
    1,274
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Hame apni trading me sahi time par decisions ko lene hota hai aur jab bhi ham log ye karne lag jaate hain tab ham login ki trading ki income aur bhi jyada ho sakti hai
    Bhai trading mein humare ko ache faisle lene hote hai, jisse humare ko trading mein kafi acha paisa kamane ko mil sakta hai bhai.

  9. #8
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,816
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading mein humare ko ache faisle lene hote hai, jisse humare ko trading mein kafi acha paisa kamane ko mil sakta hai bhai.
    Bhai main baat jisko ham log nahi jante hain ki paise kamane ke liye hamare paas me trading ki poori tarah ki knowledge bahut hi jyada jaruri hoti hai aur ham us knowledge ko badhana hoga

  10. #9
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,879
    Thanks
    1,274
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Bhai main baat jisko ham log nahi jante hain ki paise kamane ke liye hamare paas me trading ki poori tarah ki knowledge bahut hi jyada jaruri hoti hai aur ham us knowledge ko badhana hoga
    Haan bhai trading ki poori knowledge to hona chahiye, tabhi humare ko bhai uske badolat trading yaha par kafi achi karne ko mil sakti hai bhai.

  11. #10
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,816
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai trading ki poori knowledge to hona chahiye, tabhi humare ko bhai uske badolat trading yaha par kafi achi karne ko mil sakti hai bhai.
    Haan bhai ham jante hain ki trading ki knowledge ham logon ke liye kitna jyada jaruri hoti hai. Ham ogon ko is tarah ki deals ko karna hoga jis se hame income mil jaye

  12. #11
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,879
    Thanks
    1,274
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan bhai ham jante hain ki trading ki knowledge ham logon ke liye kitna jyada jaruri hoti hai. Ham ogon ko is tarah ki deals ko karna hoga jis se hame income mil jaye
    Bhai trading ka knowledge yaha par kafi acha hai, tohi humari trade yaha par achi ho pati hai, knowledge lekar hi trading karna sabse jaruri hota hai bhai.

  13. #12
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,816
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai trading ka knowledge yaha par kafi acha hai, tohi humari trade yaha par achi ho pati hai, knowledge lekar hi trading karna sabse jaruri hota hai bhai.
    Apni trading ko karne ke liye agar hamare paas me ekdum sahi tarah ki knowledge ho jaati hai tab uski madad se trades ko karna aur income kamana hamare liye aasan ban jayega

  14. #13
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,879
    Thanks
    1,274
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Apni trading ko karne ke liye agar hamare paas me ekdum sahi tarah ki knowledge ho jaati hai tab uski madad se trades ko karna aur income kamana hamare liye aasan ban jayega
    Bhai jis trader ke pass mein knowledge ho jati hai wo yaha par kafi achi trading karne lag jate hai, knowledge banane ke liye humko time dena padta hai bhai.

  15. #14
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    33,816
    Thanks
    6,011
    Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,437 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai jis trader ke pass mein knowledge ho jati hai wo yaha par kafi achi trading karne lag jate hai, knowledge banane ke liye humko time dena padta hai bhai.
    Apni trading me ham logon ke paas me agar sahi tarah ki trades ki knowledge ho jaati hai tab uski madad se ham log apni trads ko acchi tara hse kana start kar sakte hain

  16. #15
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,879
    Thanks
    1,274
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Apni trading me ham logon ke paas me agar sahi tarah ki trades ki knowledge ho jaati hai tab uski madad se ham log apni trads ko acchi tara hse kana start kar sakte hain
    Haan bhai jab knowledge ho jayegi to tab trading se humare ko kafi acha paisa earning ho sakta hai, yaha par bhai knowledge ka roll hi main hota hai bhai.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2020 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us