FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 53 of 53

Thread: Renko Street system V 2.0

  1. #46
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,233
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हम लोग अगर सही प्लान का इस्तेमाल करना शुरू कर देंगे तो वह हमें पैसे कमा कर दे सकता है और हम लोगों को एक सफल व्यापारी भी बना सकता है|
    Haan bhai trading mein plans to chahiye hi hote hai, tabhi koi trader idher trading kar payenge jab wo plan bana lenge bhai, plan ki jarurat to har ek trader ko hoti hai.

  2. #47
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    43,060
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai trading mein plans to chahiye hi hote hai, tabhi koi trader idher trading kar payenge jab wo plan bana lenge bhai, plan ki jarurat to har ek trader ko hoti hai.
    हां भाई मैं इस बात को अच्छी तरह से जानता हूं कि हम लोगों को पूरा प्लान बना लेना होगा इसके बाद में हम लोग एक अच्छे व्यापारी बन सकते हैं|

  3. #48
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,233
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हां भाई मैं इस बात को अच्छी तरह से जानता हूं कि हम लोगों को पूरा प्लान बना लेना होगा इसके बाद में हम लोग एक अच्छे व्यापारी बन सकते हैं|
    Bhai is par bahut jayda dheyan dena padega, humare ko apna plan strong karna hota hai, acha plan hoga tohi trading badiya kiya ja sakta hai bhai.

  4. #49
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    43,060
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai is par bahut jayda dheyan dena padega, humare ko apna plan strong karna hota hai, acha plan hoga tohi trading badiya kiya ja sakta hai bhai.
    मुझे इस बात की पूरी तरह से जानकारी है कि अगर हम लोग विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को करेंगे तब हमें एक सफल व्यापारी बनने में आसानी हो सकती है|

  5. #50
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,233
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    मुझे इस बात की पूरी तरह से जानकारी है कि अगर हम लोग विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार को करेंगे तब हमें एक सफल व्यापारी बनने में आसानी हो सकती है|
    Bhai agar jo knowledge hi nahi hogi to trading se kaise kamai ho payegi, hum logo ko idher bahut hi badiya knowledge gain karke chalna hoga tab hum kama payenge.

  6. #51
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    43,060
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai agar jo knowledge hi nahi hogi to trading se kaise kamai ho payegi, hum logo ko idher bahut hi badiya knowledge gain karke chalna hoga tab hum kama payenge.
    हम लोग अगर मेहनत के साथ में अपनी ट्रेडिंग को करना शुरू कर देंगे तो हम लोगों को सफलता मिलना शुरू हो जाएगी|

  7. #52
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,233
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    हम लोग अगर मेहनत के साथ में अपनी ट्रेडिंग को करना शुरू कर देंगे तो हम लोगों को सफलता मिलना शुरू हो जाएगी|
    Bhai mehnat karte rahna chahiye, humari mehnat hi kamyaab dilwati hai, yaha par mehnat jayda se jayda karte rahna chahiye isse successful hua ja sakta hai bhai.

  8. #53
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    43,060
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai mehnat karte rahna chahiye, humari mehnat hi kamyaab dilwati hai, yaha par mehnat jayda se jayda karte rahna chahiye isse successful hua ja sakta hai bhai.
    मैं अभी एक छोटा विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी हूं लेकिन मैं मेहनत करके बना विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी बनना चाहता हूं|

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2021 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us