FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53

Thread: Renko Street system V 2.0

  1. #1
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,233
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default Renko Street system V 2.0

    Hello!




    Why Renko Chart?

    I really found that The Renko Strategy was very valuable. If you’re looking for something powerful that isn’t overly complex, whether you’re a beginner or an expert, then the Renko Forex Trading Strategy is just the thing. Not only are its results assured, but the manner in which it executes makes it a clear frontrunner in terms of being simple yet effective.Now the Renko forex trading is a highly profitable 100% mechanical system that seeks to put you on the right side of the market most times. Trust me when I tell you: Renko Strategy is completely different from everything that you might be used to.

    Renko charts are used to determine the following about:

    (a) Easy identification of support and resistance lines.
    (b) Easy identification of continuation patterns such as triangles.
    (c) Identification of reversal patterns such as head and shoulders, triple tops, double bottoms and other classically accepted reversal patterns.
    (d) Discovery of trends and their reversals that cannot be “seen” on a PPS chart.
    (e) Refine our abilities to daytrade/swing a chart as to build up our accounts.
    Last edited by Resolve; 06-18-2018 at 05:23 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kinglord For This Useful Post:

    Resolve (04-19-2015)

  3. #2
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    43,060
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Hello!




    Why Renko Chart?

    I really found that The Renko Strategy was very valuable. If you’re looking for something powerful that isn’t overly complex, whether you’re a beginner or an expert, then the Renko Forex Trading Strategy is just the thing. Not only are its results assured, but the manner in which it executes makes it a clear frontrunner in terms of being simple yet effective.Now the Renko forex trading is a highly profitable 100% mechanical system that seeks to put you on the right side of the market most times. Trust me when I tell you: Renko Strategy is completely different from everything that you might be used to.

    Renko charts are used to determine the following about:

    (a) Easy identification of support and resistance lines.
    (b) Easy identification of continuation patterns such as triangles.
    (c) Identification of reversal patterns such as head and shoulders, triple tops, double bottoms and other classically accepted reversal patterns.
    (d) Discovery of trends and their reversals that cannot be “seen” on a PPS chart.
    (e) Refine our abilities to daytrade/swing a chart as to build up our accounts.
    Haan bhai ye wala trading system to bahut hi acchi tarah se work karta hai aur agar ham log is system ki madad se apni trades ko karna chahate hain tab is se hamara bahut fayda ho jayega

  4. #3
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,233
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan bhai ye wala trading system to bahut hi acchi tarah se work karta hai aur agar ham log is system ki madad se apni trades ko karna chahate hain tab is se hamara bahut fayda ho jayega
    bhai mujhko ye nahi pata hai, ki akhir kaar ye system kis tarah ka hai, lekin itna janta hoon, is system se trading mein acha fayda ho sakta hai.

  5. #4
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    43,060
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    bhai mujhko ye nahi pata hai, ki akhir kaar ye system kis tarah ka hai, lekin itna janta hoon, is system se trading mein acha fayda ho sakta hai.
    Haan bhai hame dekhna hoga ki kaun sa w ala trading system hame jyada profits de sakta hai aur kis tarah ke system ki madad se hame jyada profits mil payega

  6. #5
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,233
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Renko chart to maine kabhi bhi istemaal to nahi kare hai, lekin humare liye ye chart kitna effecitve sabit hota hai, ye to bhai hum test ke baad jaan sakte hai.

  7. #6
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    43,060
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Renko chart to maine kabhi bhi istemaal to nahi kare hai, lekin humare liye ye chart kitna effecitve sabit hota hai, ye to bhai hum test ke baad jaan sakte hai.
    Haan bhai hame pata hai ki agar ham log apni trading me Renko system ko use karne lag jaate hain tab hame is tarah se jyada acchi trades karne ko mil sakti hai

  8. #7
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,233
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan bhai hame pata hai ki agar ham log apni trading me Renko system ko use karne lag jaate hain tab hame is tarah se jyada acchi trades karne ko mil sakti hai
    Bhai renko system ke bare mein pahle to kafi achi tarah se humare ko pata hoona chahiye, tabhi in system ke sath mein trading mein acha profits mil sakta hai bhai.

  9. #8
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    43,060
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai renko system ke bare mein pahle to kafi achi tarah se humare ko pata hoona chahiye, tabhi in system ke sath mein trading mein acha profits mil sakta hai bhai.
    Haan bhai Renko system ki madad se ham logon ke liye apni trading ko karna aasan kaam nahi hoga agar hame is system ki sahi tarah se knowledge nahi hai tab ham logon ko isme losses ho sakte hain

  10. #9
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,233
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan bhai Renko system ki madad se ham logon ke liye apni trading ko karna aasan kaam nahi hoga agar hame is system ki sahi tarah se knowledge nahi hai tab ham logon ko isme losses ho sakte hain
    Bhai agar ye trading system kafi badiya hai, tohi humare ko is trading system se madad mil sakti hai, check karna hoga bhai ye system kaisa hai.

  11. #10
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    43,060
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai agar ye trading system kafi badiya hai, tohi humare ko is trading system se madad mil sakti hai, check karna hoga bhai ye system kaisa hai.
    Jin traders logon ko pata hai ki kaun sa trading ka system un logon ke liye best ho sakta hai wo log aasani ke saath me apni trading bhi kar sakte hain aur un logon ko high trading ki income mil sakti hai

  12. #11
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,233
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Jin traders logon ko pata hai ki kaun sa trading ka system un logon ke liye best ho sakta hai wo log aasani ke saath me apni trading bhi kar sakte hain aur un logon ko high trading ki income mil sakti hai
    Bhai koi bhi badiya trading system jab hota hai, to uske sahare trading badiya karne ko milna start ho jata hai, darasal humko system par jayda dheyan dena padta hai.

  13. #12
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    43,060
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai koi bhi badiya trading system jab hota hai, to uske sahare trading badiya karne ko milna start ho jata hai, darasal humko system par jayda dheyan dena padta hai.
    Jab tak ham logon ke paas me acche waale trading ke systems nahi ho paate hain tab tak ham logon ke liye trading ko karna aasan nahi ban sakega

  14. #13
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,233
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Jab tak ham logon ke paas me acche waale trading ke systems nahi ho paate hain tab tak ham logon ke liye trading ko karna aasan nahi ban sakega
    Bhai jab tak ache wale trading system nahi ho jate hai tab tak hum logo ko yaha par badiya trading karne ko mil hi nahi sakta hai system bhai badiya hona chahiye.

  15. #14
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    43,060
    Thanks
    6,233
    Thanked 2,573 Times in 1,514 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai jab tak ache wale trading system nahi ho jate hai tab tak hum logo ko yaha par badiya trading karne ko mil hi nahi sakta hai system bhai badiya hona chahiye.
    Hame apni trades me kai tarah ke systems ko use karna hota hai. Agar hame is baat ki sahi tarah se jankaari hoti hai tab ham logon ke liye apni trades ko karna easy ho jaata hai

  16. #15
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    48,233
    Thanks
    1,353
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,168 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Hame apni trades me kai tarah ke systems ko use karna hota hai. Agar hame is baat ki sahi tarah se jankaari hoti hai tab ham logon ke liye apni trades ko karna easy ho jaata hai
    Jis system ko samjh jaaye bhai waise hi system ka use karna humare liye acha hota hai, system bhai thik tarah se pahchana hoga usko learn karna hoga bhai.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2021 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us