$1.8836$1.9419

Thread: New Forex Forum

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default New Forex Forum

Here's another one for your bookmarks

RebateFX(IB for FX Egypt) is proud to present a new forum for Forex Only discussion free from HYIPs, Autosurfs, doublers or any form of MLM, Ponzi content.

http://www.rebatefx.com/forum

Come and take a look and make a post if you wish. I'd love to build a small but dedicated trader's community built on trust and a willingness to share trading information and skills so we can all be better traders, together.

It's brand new, and small at the moment, but all good things come from humble beginnings.

Cheers!

(Apologies to FX Egypt Manager if this post is against the rules. If it is, please feel free to delete it )
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

And what i see from your website, your efforts are pretty decent for a start..Count me in jafar...What a combination...Fx Egypt as a trading broker as well as discussions + rebate fx to get involved with quality traders for profitable trading..Wow, LG (Life is good)

Regards

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RebateFX.com View Post

RebateFX(IB for FX Egypt) is proud to present a new forum for Forex Only discussion free from HYIPs, Autosurfs, doublers or any form of MLM, Ponzi content.

Come and take a look and make a post if you wish. I'd love to build a small but dedicated trader's community built on trust and a willingness to share trading information and skills so we can all be better traders, together.

It's brand new, and small at the moment, but all good things come from humble beginnings.

Cheers!

(Apologies to FX Egypt Manager if this post is against the rules. If it is, please feel free to delete it )
    For sure this post is acceptable

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

http://www.rebatefx.com/forum also this forums give 25$ bounas

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metallica View Post
    http://www.rebatefx.com/forum also this forums give 25$ bounas
    Actually, it's FX Egypt forum that gives $25 bonus. If you read something that suggests this, please give me a link and I'll change it. Sorry
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Just an idea... Your forum seems to be a little bit lonely... Maybe you should encourage users to post there in exchange, for example, for money? E-currencies?? What do you think?

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RebateFX.com View Post

Cheers!

Congrats on the new forum.

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by borovic View Post
    Just an idea... Your forum seems to be a little bit lonely... Maybe you should encourage users to post there in exchange, for example, for money? E-currencies?? What do you think?
    Forum has increased 10 times in 2 months, if it will continue same progression in a year will be very popular place. We have a specific forum related to our services and whole forex.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by borovic View Post
    Nice idea borovic, but that would need a larger income than I have now.

Quote Originally Posted by FX Egypt Manager View Post
    Forum has increased 10 times in 2 months, if it will continue same progression in a year will be very popular place. We have a specific forum related to our services and whole forex.
    I hope it grows more. Most of the registered users are there to download the Smooth Jazz signal generator which is on free beta at the moment. It's only new. Great things grow from humble beginnings. Look at FX Egypt forum. This place is lively
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Is this new forum part of fxegypt or not.
    they say "Trade Forex, Futures, Gold, Silver" is that through my fxegypt account or its a totaly different broker?

nicky2k

10 TIMES IN 2 MONTHS!!!

That's great!

If it keeps going up like that, it will ROCK!!!

I really think that the admin is putting alot of effort into this one and we (users) are also promoting it alot. FX Egypt admin offers alot of support and his offers are really great, no wonder the site is in prosperity.

Good work team, and keep it up!
    Last edited by nicky2k; 06-19-2007 at 06:06 AM.

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I hope the forum be No. 1

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Fxegypt forum has the capacity to grow and grow it will. The admin is always there to answer the questions and even on skype he is polite and willing to listen and answer querries.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i think it's not alowed to put your forum or any forum here

but i will see it

thanx alot