FXOpen Broker

10+ years’
experience in FX

VISIT WEBSITE

Trading Accounts

ECN, STP,
Micro, Crypto

START TRADING

Try Free Demo

Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50

Thread: traders secret library F9D1

  1. #1
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,210
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.008
    Thanks
    1,268
    Thanked 1,556 Times in 1,155 Posts

    Default traders secret library F9D1

    Hi all,

    bhaiyo ye system aap check kare, main aap sabhi ke sath share kar raha hoon.



    Markets Traded
    – Forex, GBP/JPY and EUR/GBP
    Charts – Daily, 4 hour, 1 hour, 15 minute
    Charting Software – Any
    Indicators – 5 EMA, 10 EMA, 14 EMA, 21 EMA, 50 EMA


    Pre-Trading System Actions :
    The concept of this trading system is based on Exponential Moving Averages (EMA), Chart Analysis/ Reading and Patience. My trading system could work perfectly well on all the currency pairs, but I focused mainly on GBP/JPY and EUR/GBP. When planning my trade in the Pre-Trading System Actions, I put them on paper. I also consider the following steps:


    1. I determine my lot size – it all depends on what my equity is at that time.
    2. Write out my take profit on paper, this is something around 50 to 70 pips.
    3. One currency pair at a time i.e. either GBP/JPY or EUR/GBP.
    4. I start by looking at the 15mins, 1hr, 4hrs and Daily time frames for these pairs.


    These are the recommended time frames I use in my trading system. On my trading terminal, I concentrate only on the above specified currency pairs, it becomes mandatory to open all the time frames on the specified currency pairs and that’s where my success lies.

    Take a look at the following charts below on the different time frames. This is how I open them and I insert my exponential moving averages, before going to place any trade order.

    How to identify the Entry Point :
    Whenever the 5, 10 and 14 EMA’s cross the 21 EMA upward it is a good signal to go long on the 1 hour time frame. I usually aim for between 40 and 60 pips. The same rule applies to short orders.

    How to identify the Exit Point :
    If after 4 hours, and all I could gather is just 20 to 30 pips, what I do next is to place my cursor on the last two candlesticks, i.e. candlesticks that were formed 2 hours behind the candle that is currently open.


    I check the open value of these candlesticks and the open value of the present candlestick and if the difference is 5 to 10 pips, I know that it is time to exit the trade and wait for another opportunity.

    Thank you.
    Last edited by Resolve; 06-19-2018 at 08:37 AM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kinglord For This Useful Post:

    mr12323 (01-25-2017), Resolve (10-03-2014)

  3. #2
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    32,735
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,967
    Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,430 Posts

    Default

    Haan bhai agar ham log is wale system ko apni trading me use karte hain tab hamko is tarah ke results mil sakte hain jaise ki ham log ahmesha chahate the apni trading mein

  4. #3
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,210
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.008
    Thanks
    1,268
    Thanked 1,556 Times in 1,155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan bhai agar ham log is wale system ko apni trading me use karte hain tab hamko is tarah ke results mil sakte hain jaise ki ham log ahmesha chahate the apni trading mein
    main to khair janta nahi hoon bhai, ki is tarah ke system se kis tarah ke result mil sakte hai, lekin aise trading system effective bahut jayda hota hai, ye baat main janta hoon.

  5. #4
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    32,735
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,967
    Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,430 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    main to khair janta nahi hoon bhai, ki is tarah ke system se kis tarah ke result mil sakte hai, lekin aise trading system effective bahut jayda hota hai, ye baat main janta hoon.
    Bhai main to kabhi bhi new trading systems ko direct use nahi kar sakta hu aur main yehi dekhna hu ki pehle main apni trading me unko demo accounts me test kar lu fir apni trades ko karu

  6. #5
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,210
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.008
    Thanks
    1,268
    Thanked 1,556 Times in 1,155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Bhai main to kabhi bhi new trading systems ko direct use nahi kar sakta hu aur main yehi dekhna hu ki pehle main apni trading me unko demo accounts me test kar lu fir apni trades ko karu
    bhai kisi bhi system ko humare ko direct apne trading system par apply nahi karna chahiye, kyunki wo system bina jaane jayda nuksan de sakta hai bhai.

  7. #6
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    32,735
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,967
    Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,430 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    bhai kisi bhi system ko humare ko direct apne trading system par apply nahi karna chahiye, kyunki wo system bina jaane jayda nuksan de sakta hai bhai.
    Ham log apni trading me agar kisi trading system ko use karna chahate hain tab hame uske bare me sab kuch pata karna hota hai aur jab hame pata chal jaata hai tabhi ham usko use kar bhi skate hain

  8. #7
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,210
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.008
    Thanks
    1,268
    Thanked 1,556 Times in 1,155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Ham log apni trading me agar kisi trading system ko use karna chahate hain tab hame uske bare me sab kuch pata karna hota hai aur jab hame pata chal jaata hai tabhi ham usko use kar bhi skate hain
    bhai ye baat to thik hai, kisi bhi indicator ke istemaal se pahle uske bare mein janna ye humare liye acha hota hai, indicator samjh mein aayega, to trading system bana sakenge bhai.

  9. #8
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    32,735
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,967
    Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,430 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    bhai ye baat to thik hai, kisi bhi indicator ke istemaal se pahle uske bare mein janna ye humare liye acha hota hai, indicator samjh mein aayega, to trading system bana sakenge bhai.
    Forex ki trading me har Indicator ekdum alag tara hse work karta hai aur hame is baat ko samajh lena hota hai ki ham log jis Indicator ko use kar rahe hain apni trades me wo hame kis tarah ke results de raha hai

  10. #9
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,210
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.008
    Thanks
    1,268
    Thanked 1,556 Times in 1,155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Forex ki trading me har Indicator ekdum alag tara hse work karta hai aur hame is baat ko samajh lena hota hai ki ham log jis Indicator ko use kar rahe hain apni trades me wo hame kis tarah ke results de raha hai
    Haan bhai indicator work alag alag hi work karte hai, lekin badiya indicator jo bhi hote hai, unki madad se humare ko trading mein acha earning ho jati hai bhai.

  11. #10
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    32,735
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,967
    Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,430 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Haan bhai indicator work alag alag hi work karte hai, lekin badiya indicator jo bhi hote hai, unki madad se humare ko trading mein acha earning ho jati hai bhai.
    Agar hame apni trades me Indicators ki poori tarah ki knowledge ho jaati hai tab ham log uski madad se apni trading ko badi hi aasani ke saath me karne lag jaate hain

  12. #11
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,210
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.008
    Thanks
    1,268
    Thanked 1,556 Times in 1,155 Posts

    Default

    waise to mujhe itna jayda effective ye trading system laga hi nahi hai, main to chahta hoon bhai koi aisa trading system ho jiska winning ratio acha ho bhai.

  13. #12
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    32,735
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,967
    Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,430 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    waise to mujhe itna jayda effective ye trading system laga hi nahi hai, main to chahta hoon bhai koi aisa trading system ho jiska winning ratio acha ho bhai.
    Haan bhai ham logon ko dekhna hoga ki kaun sa w ala system hame jyada acche results de raha hai aur ham log us system ki mada dse apni trading ko bade hi aaram ke saath me karne lag jaate hain

  14. #13
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,210
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.008
    Thanks
    1,268
    Thanked 1,556 Times in 1,155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan bhai ham logon ko dekhna hoga ki kaun sa w ala system hame jyada acche results de raha hai aur ham log us system ki mada dse apni trading ko bade hi aaram ke saath me karne lag jaate hain
    Bhai ye to kafi jaruri hota hai, ki badiya system ke sath mein bhai trading kare, agar system acha hota hai bhai, to usse humare ko trading acha karne ko milega bhai.

  15. #14
    Moderator cool user Resolve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    32,735
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.442
    Thanks
    5,967
    Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,430 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Bhai ye to kafi jaruri hota hai, ki badiya system ke sath mein bhai trading kare, agar system acha hota hai bhai, to usse humare ko trading acha karne ko milega bhai.
    Haan bhai hamare liye trading ka system ka sahi hona bahut hi important baat hoti hai aur agar ham log sahi tarah ke systems ko use karte hain tab hame kaafi jyada profits ayega

  16. #15
    Moderator cool user Kinglord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Searching....
    Posts
    43,210
    FXO Shares
    0
    FXO Bonus
    0.008
    Thanks
    1,268
    Thanked 1,556 Times in 1,155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haan bhai hamare liye trading ka system ka sahi hona bahut hi important baat hoti hai aur agar ham log sahi tarah ke systems ko use karte hain tab hame kaafi jyada profits ayega
    Bhai trading ka system sahi hone ke sath sath hum logo ke pass mein acha experience bhi hona chahiye, tabhi us system ke sath mein trading kar sakte hai bhai.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer
2005-2020 © FXOpen All rights reserved. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.

Risk Warning: Trading on the Forex market involves substantial risks, including complete possible loss of funds and other losses and is not suitable for all members. Clients should make an independent judgment as to whether trading is appropriate for them in the light of their financial condition, investment experience, risk tolerance and other factors.

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.

Join us