JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Forex Profit Matrix COG Master Strategy

Thanks
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 1,156 Posts

Default Forex Profit Matrix COG Master Strategy

Hello dear members,

Follow the rules before for placing buy trades:
    1. On the higher time frame (H4), wait for the FxCOGMaster H Histogram and Yellow SMA line to close below the Oversold line.
    2. On the higher timeframe (H4), confirm that price is at or near the lower Green FxCOGMaster channel line.
    3. If the above conditions are met, switch to the lower timeframe (H1).
    4. On the lower timeframe (H1), wait for FxCOGMaster H Histogram to close above the Yellow SMA Signal line.
    5. On the lower timeframe (H1), wait for price to close above the 9 SMA on the price chart.
    6. If the above conditions are met, enter a Buy trade at the open of the next candle.
    7. Set your Stop Loss below the most recent swing low on the lower timeframe (H1).
    8. Set your Take Profit the same distance away from the entry level as the stop loss (1:1 risk/reward ratio) or exit the trade manually when price touches the Blue middle FxCOGMaster line or the upper Green FxCOGMaster line.

# Important Notes :
    We didn’t talk much about money management and stop placement, however, I want to leave you with some personal thoughts regarding those things. As a rule of thumb, don’t risk more than 2-5% of your account on any one trade and only have 1 trade open at a time.
    This will reduce the number of losing trades that your account will incur at any one time. Each trade is its own bird so to speak and needs your full attention. You won’t end up having an over-exposed account either.
    Imagine having 4-5 open trades at a time with a 5% risk per trade and all of them going bad. That’s a 20-25% loss on your account all at once.
    On the flip side, if you only have 1 trade open at a max of 5% risk and it loses then you’ve only lost 5%.
    For the stop placement we need to put our stops just beyond the most recent swing low or swing high with a target of 1:1 or better.
    In the examples shown, the market moved substantially and it does often, but there are times when it does not so manage your trade properly and be aware that the big ones are right around the corner!
    Well, there you have it folks! That is the essence of the FxCOGMaster and the FxCOGMaster H. As a side note, the FxCOGMaster H indicator is probably one of the best overbought/oversold indicators that I’ve seen and I am very happy to present it to you for your trading pleasure, enjoy!

Thank you.
    Last edited by Resolve; 06-18-2018 at 05:07 PM.

Market Maker cool user
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kinglord View Post
    Hello dear members,

Follow the rules before for placing buy trades:
    1. On the higher time frame (H4), wait for the FxCOGMaster H Histogram and Yellow SMA line to close below the Oversold line.
    2. On the higher timeframe (H4), confirm that price is at or near the lower Green FxCOGMaster channel line.
    3. If the above conditions are met, switch to the lower timeframe (H1).
    4. On the lower timeframe (H1), wait for FxCOGMaster H Histogram to close above the Yellow SMA Signal line.
    5. On the lower timeframe (H1), wait for price to close above the 9 SMA on the price chart.
    6. If the above conditions are met, enter a Buy trade at the open of the next candle.
    7. Set your Stop Loss below the most recent swing low on the lower timeframe (H1).
    8. Set your Take Profit the same distance away from the entry level as the stop loss (1:1 risk/reward ratio) or exit the trade manually when price touches the Blue middle FxCOGMaster line or the upper Green FxCOGMaster line.

# Important Notes :
    We didn’t talk much about money management and stop placement, however, I want to leave you with some personal thoughts regarding those things. As a rule of thumb, don’t risk more than 2-5% of your account on any one trade and only have 1 trade open at a time.
    This will reduce the number of losing trades that your account will incur at any one time. Each trade is its own bird so to speak and needs your full attention. You won’t end up having an over-exposed account either.
    Imagine having 4-5 open trades at a time with a 5% risk per trade and all of them going bad. That’s a 20-25% loss on your account all at once.
    On the flip side, if you only have 1 trade open at a max of 5% risk and it loses then you’ve only lost 5%.
    For the stop placement we need to put our stops just beyond the most recent swing low or swing high with a target of 1:1 or better.
    In the examples shown, the market moved substantially and it does often, but there are times when it does not so manage your trade properly and be aware that the big ones are right around the corner!
    Well, there you have it folks! That is the essence of the FxCOGMaster and the FxCOGMaster H. As a side note, the FxCOGMaster H indicator is probably one of the best overbought/oversold indicators that I’ve seen and I am very happy to present it to you for your trading pleasure, enjoy!

Thank you.
    yeh strategy dekhne toh badiya lag rahi hai but saath hi saath kuch complicated lag rahi hai, isse samajhne ke liye pehle iske baare mein padna padega aur phir demo par practice karke dekhna hoga ki iska result ka aata hai.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 1,432 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arnav_15 View Post
    yeh strategy dekhne toh badiya lag rahi hai but saath hi saath kuch complicated lag rahi hai, isse samajhne ke liye pehle iske baare mein padna padega aur phir demo par practice karke dekhna hoga ki iska result ka aata hai.
    Haa jo bhi trading strategy acchi hogi aur jisko ham use karte honge wo hame aage bhi acche profits de sakti hai. Trading me badiya trading strategy ka istemaal hamare liye jaruri hota hai

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Haa jo bhi trading strategy acchi hogi aur jisko ham use karte honge wo hame aage bhi acche profits de sakti hai. Trading me badiya trading strategy ka istemaal hamare liye jaruri hota hai
    achi strategy ka upyog hum logo ko karna hi hota hai bhai, bina strategy ke trading karna aur paisa kamana ye mushkil rahta hai bhai.

Thanks

achi strategy ka upyog hum logo ko karna hi hota hai bhai, bina strategy ke trading karna aur paisa kamana ye mushkil rahta hai bhai.
    Jis bhi trader ke paas me acchi aur best trading strategy hoti hai wohi apni trading ko ekdum acche se kar sakta hai aur usko apni trades se jis bhi tarah ke results milte hain wo acche hote hain

Thanks

Jis bhi trader ke paas me acchi aur best trading strategy hoti hai wohi apni trading ko ekdum acche se kar sakta hai aur usko apni trades se jis bhi tarah ke results milte hain wo acche hote hain
    bhai humari trading achi hona ya na hona waise to ye humare hi trading system par jayda depend karta hai, system badiya hota hai, to income bhi tabhi hoti hai bhai.

Thanks

Bhai ye indicator bhi MACD jaisa hi hai custom indicator hai bhai, acha hoga ki humare ko aise indicator ke sath trading karna hai to isko sikhna hota hai bhai.

Thanks

Bhai ye indicator bhi MACD jaisa hi hai custom indicator hai bhai, acha hoga ki humare ko aise indicator ke sath trading karna hai to isko sikhna hota hai bhai.
    Agar ham log apni trading me MACD ka use kar rahe hain tab ham log ye baat bhi jante hain ki wo hame kitni income de sakti hain aur hame unka apni trades me kis tarah se use karna hai

Thanks

Agar ham log apni trading me MACD ka use kar rahe hain tab ham log ye baat bhi jante hain ki wo hame kitni income de sakti hain aur hame unka apni trades me kis tarah se use karna hai
    Bhai mere hisaab se to MACD ek dum badiya indicator hai, maine use kara hua hai, trader ko kafi achi entry ke liye ye indicator sahi madad karta hai bhai.

Thanks

Bhai mere hisaab se to MACD ek dum badiya indicator hai, maine use kara hua hai, trader ko kafi achi entry ke liye ye indicator sahi madad karta hai bhai.
    Ham logon ko apni trading me MACD ka sahi tarah se use karna seekhna hota hai. Agar ham log aisa karna jante hain tab hamare paas me jyada profits ho jaate hain

Thanks

Ham logon ko apni trading me MACD ka sahi tarah se use karna seekhna hota hai. Agar ham log aisa karna jante hain tab hamare paas me jyada profits ho jaate hain
    Haan bhai agar MACD indicator ka use karna aa jaye to hum iske sath mein kafi badiya trading kar sakte hai bhai, asal mein ye trading indicator best hai bhai.

Thanks

Haan bhai agar MACD indicator ka use karna aa jaye to hum iske sath mein kafi badiya trading kar sakte hai bhai, asal mein ye trading indicator best hai bhai.
    Ham logon ko apni trades ko karne ke liye is tarah ke Indicators ka use karna hota hai jinki madad se hamare paas me acche profits bhi aa sakte hain aur ham log bade traders ban sakte hain

Thanks

Ham logon ko apni trades ko karne ke liye is tarah ke Indicators ka use karna hota hai jinki madad se hamare paas me acche profits bhi aa sakte hain aur ham log bade traders ban sakte hain
    Haan bhai trading mein indicators ka use kiya jata hai, aur hum use kar sakte hai bhai, indicators ke sath mein trading achi humari ho sakti hai bhai.

Thanks

Haan bhai trading mein indicators ka use kiya jata hai, aur hum use kar sakte hai bhai, indicators ke sath mein trading achi humari ho sakti hai bhai.
    Agar ham logon ke paas me acche waale technical ke indicators hain tab ham logon ke liye unki madad se apni trading ko karna easy ban jayega aur jyada profits ho sakte hain

Thanks

Agar ham logon ke paas me acche waale technical ke indicators hain tab ham logon ke liye unki madad se apni trading ko karna easy ban jayega aur jyada profits ho sakte hain
    Bhai idher hum log jitna badiya indicator ka istemaal akrenge humare liye to utna hi acha rahega, badiya indicators se hi trader badiya kama paate hai.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast