or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE

Thread: Heiken Ashi Trading Techniques

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default Heiken Ashi Trading Techniques

On forex or stock market, we can make or lose money when the price goes up and down. We need to be able to predict the direction of the market. Different traders do this using different methods but for most traders, technical analysis of the price charts is the easiest way. so they spend a lot of time to learn technical analysis.

for the fact, technical analysis was invented and introduced by Japanese traders and by the invention of the candlesticks. Those who are familiar with the candlestick charts know that it is the best and fastest way for understand the condition of the market and the psychological situation of the buyers and sellers.

Japanese traders didn’t stop improving their technical analysis methods and tools. They worked a lot and tried to make the technical analysis and price prediction easier and faster and Heikin-Ashi chart that came after the candlestick chart is one of the several different achievements of Japanese traders.

I can not say that you can predict faster using the Heikin-Ashi charts but it is easier than candlestick charts. In this article, I explain about the Heikin-Ashi charts signals and analysis and will compare it with
    the candlestick charts and then talk about my personal opinion about Heikin-Ashi charts and the way that you can use them in your trades.

So What Is a Heikin-Ashi chart and how does it look like?

Heikin-Ashi chart looks like the candlestick chart but the method of calculation and plotting of the candles on the Heikin-Ashi chart is different from the candlestick chart.

In candlestick charts, each candlestick shows four different numbers: Open, Close, High and Low price (It is recommended to learn the candlesticks first) and each candlestick is independent and has no
    relation with the previous candlestick.

But Heikin-Ashi candles are different and each candle is calculated and plotted using some information rom the previous candle:

1.Close price: the close price in a Heikin-Ashi candle is the average of open, close, high and low price.
    22.Open price: the open price in a Heikin-Ashi candle is the average of the open and close of the
    previous candle.
    3.High price: the high price in a Heikin-Ashi candle is chosen from one of the high, open and close price
    of which has the highest value.
    4.Low price: the high price in a Heikin-Ashi candle is chosen from one of the high, open and close price

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	heiken ashi.gif 
Views:	5 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	44922
    of which has the lowest value.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

This indicator can give you signal by Heiken Ashi indicator + Moving Avareges and is good if you can combine this indicator with candlestick learning signal system.. I can give you this indicator in next time. please wait

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

you can use this experrt advisor indicator for trade in short or long term trading, you can use it on any pair actually the first pair you can use it is usdjpy, eurjpy and gbpjpy.

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by malacha101 View Post
    you can use this experrt advisor indicator for trade in short or long term trading, you can use it on any pair actually the first pair you can use it is usdjpy, eurjpy and gbpjpy.
    I very interser to trade with excpert advisor and indiacort I want learn more from you my friend to trading with good techniques and can give me more profit in here.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

you can learn more this indicator, how to predict the tredn with this indicator.. this indicaotr is like candlestick learning techniques so if you can read candlestick you also can use this indicator.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Requirements:
    1.Must be "set it and forget it" system, as I am in the air 2-3 days a week and cannot monitor the markets intraday.
    2.Must catch all major trends.
    3.Must handle ranging markets acceptably.
    Indicator: Heiken-Ashi Smoothed set to 2-3-6-2-8.

Trading System:

Entry: 0000 GMT (6:30 PM Eastern time).
    Enter in direction of previous Heiken-Ashi candle (blue=long, red=short)
    Stop Loss: 55 pips
    Take Profit: 62 Pips
    Attached Files Attached Files

Bullish
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by malacha101 View Post
    Requirements:
    1.Must be "set it and forget it" system, as I am in the air 2-3 days a week and cannot monitor the markets intraday.
    2.Must catch all major trends.
    3.Must handle ranging markets acceptably.
    Indicator: Heiken-Ashi Smoothed set to 2-3-6-2-8.

Trading System:

Entry: 0000 GMT (6:30 PM Eastern time).
    Enter in direction of previous Heiken-Ashi candle (blue=long, red=short)
    Stop Loss: 55 pips
    Take Profit: 62 Pips
    woow is great if I can use maximum this indciator becaue I feel you attached indicator is really help me to trade with maximum capacity in forex trading, so I want use it.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Money management setting for this ea :

Start with .12/pip or micro lot for every $1000.00, $2000.00 and $3,000.00. double up on every loss, maximum 7 losses and you can add funds again.

Intraday Master
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Heiken Ashi is the good indicator if you can cobine with moving avareges indicator because this idncator can give you powerfull singal to entry market and exit form market.