Practice Forex trading
risk free

OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT

PAMM Technology

Become a Master
or a Follower

JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ************.COM SCAM!!! biggest ever!!!

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default how to check

i've been to the wedsites. how to check? i have been searching for an hour but couldn't found fxopen. . can u guide me? is it under DEM?

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I think they will add fxopen in their next website update.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hi,
    I am glad that many people are supportive to fxopen. I just opened a new account at Fxopen and this means that I am with the right forex broker.

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

hello there,
    I trust your guys from fxopen, new company doesnt mean it's bad or something else.
    As soon as the MT4 ECN account are available I will open an account.

field

this has been a valuable thread for me as my eyes were opened wide.. thank you for sharing everyone's side on this. i think as a newbie like me, i will really think much of my money's security and how will the people take care of me also. this has been a great help. more power to FXOpen.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Talking good

i have opend account at fxopen for a long time and recieved the support really every time needed.

thanks dears at fxopen and i should say thanks to your iranian partner sir ghasemi for his helps all the time.
    Last edited by FX2; 08-15-2009 at 06:09 PM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FX2 View Post
    i have opend account at fxopen for a long time and recieved the support really every time needed.

thanks dears at fxopen and i should say thanks to your iranian partner sir ghasemi for his helps all the time.
    fxopen the best!!!!

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

WHEN MONEY MAKES MONEY ,CONGRAT FXOPEN U ARE THE BEST, HAPPY RAMADHAN FOR ALL MUSLIM
    oLd ScHooL

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I think FXOpen one of the best broker on the market. I been long time with FxOpen and several other brokers. There are good support from local IB and so far i have no problem with FxOpen. Good luck!

Piplet
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

I got a infraction for clarifying some things about Fxopen on FF but looks like you would always be one step ahead of me.

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bero2000 View Post
    I got a infraction for clarifying some things about Fxopen on FF but looks like you would always be one step ahead of me.
    I got banned from FF about a year ago. It's not unusual
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Australian business development TaKiii's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PipDoctor View Post
    If you go online, and type in the name of pretty much any MT4 broker followed by the word "scam" you will find that people are whining about the broker.

Forex does over 2 TRILLION (in USD) in currency changes a day. Over 2 TRILLION DOLLARS changes hands.

More than half of this comes from "retail traders" like you and I.

The OVERWHELMING majority of retail traders use MT4. If all of the scam reports are true, then that would mean that more than 1 TRILLION DOLLARS A DAY IS BEING RIPPED OFF FROM PEOPLE.

When you look at it like that, on the face of it, it becomes obvious that all of these brokers can not be ripping people off.

Then there is the fact that pretty much 100% of the time these scam reports fall into one of two categories

1) complaints of "stop hunting" ... just a TINY bit of research shows that most of these come from people that either can't read the various charts or people have simply made bad trades and are blaming the broker

2) complaints of accounts being closed "for being too profitable" or some other such nonsense. Take a look and you will see these folks are almost universally using some form of banned software that takes unfair advantage of latencies in the platform.

It is this second that we are seeing the whining about with FXOPEN.

Here's the skinny. When you place a trade, that signal is sent to fxopen servers which then fill the order with a liquidity provider.

There is a lag in this happening. When you close an order there is a similar lag. This lag isn't an issue for a broker because of many orders being placed over a period of time averages out the "loss" the broker has on any one order.

When someone is opening and closing lots of orders, sometimes doing so in 5 seconds or less, there is no way to fill and close the order fast enough meaning that the broker has to eat the trade.

Imagine that happening several hundred times in a day ... all from one account. If you were the broker would you want to keep a client doing that?

I have accounts here, at ****, and at **** ... all have "scam complaints" and none has ever scammed me or in any way treated me in a way I would remotely consider unfair. At all I make money and receive my profits without issue.
    Might I just see, the bolded part in the quote is just insanely stupid and extremely incorrect.

The "retail traders" they refer to, are small businesses who pay for imports etc and do OTC transactions.
    Retail online transactions are not monitored, as liquidity providers become the statistic. These are "institutional investors" not RETAIL transactions.

The retail market contains spreads from 1 pip to 400 pips on all currencies. It depends on what the brokerage house wants to do. Proprietary trading is not part of this as it is done backoffice, and front office are sales agents. Trying to sell a price to people who generally have no idea how the market works.

Before believing media hype or forum hype as it may be. Do some research.

I suggest that anyone who doesnt understand the structure of the market, does not trade. Because they are the ones who will cry scam when they go bust.

I was a back office brokerage prop trader or "market maker" (the traditional type) up until 1st september, this is my reference to information.

Good day.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345