BUY FXO Forum Shares
Shares in the BANK:
We BuyWe Sell
$1.8773$1.9354
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ************.COM SCAM!!! biggest ever!!!

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Default ************.COM SCAM!!! biggest ever!!!

I'm tired to heard and read about FXopen. I am a minor, very minor trader, and a begginer. Searching for forex platforms, in casualty, i found FXopen. I don't know if is the best borker or one more in the large list, but i know that Manager are always in the forum, helping people, as RebateFX.

I heard about Erlan and his magic trade of a 150 lots without sl, i heard about people that says has referal, and churning the system. (i try to hear the 2 bells).
    I don't like how ************ and other forex forums almost denied the participation of our manager in the threads where FXOpen is mistreated... I think they asume that the problems of 2 people are true stories, and don't listen the succesfull stories of the people who use FXopen for months. I think is a shame.
    I have no reasons to think that FXOpen is a Scam sites as they tell. If there is some problems, who hasn't????? All the brokers in the world has problems with their clients, and try to solved it as i think FXOpen and his manager does.

FXOpen is growing. Jelousy??? That's is a not a fundamental analysis not even a technical analysis of the situation. it's a thought. As a part ,as a client i am, of FXOpen.

There are problems with the debit card... ATM, Visa, and others has too.
    There are problems with some accounts... all brokers has too.
    There are some problems with some clients.... all brokers has too,
    There are thousands of satisfied clients with the service. I am one.

Please, STOP!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by FXOpen Alex; 01-21-2008 at 11:33 PM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

can we trust thi broker bro.....?

wht iz the gurantee,, are u sure they wont run a way with our money....
    could be right bro.....

wht da yu say......

sm_upset

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

i tell you a couple things:

You can trust in any broker you want. if the owner want to run with your money, you can't catch him. And the trust dissapear in a second. You will never know anymore of him. so, call it FXOpen, *****, **** or whatever you want, even the so called "best brokers".

just you know:
    Here where i lived, those who took the money and ran with all money of the clients were Citibank, Scotia Bank, Santander, Bank of London, Deustche Bank, Banco de Galicia, do you know any of these names? Still are people who claim for his money and that happens in 2001.

So, brother, why i have to trust in the so called "great companies"???
    Are you sure you have reasons to not trust in FXOpen or any other online broker, just for they are not regulated? Too much people in the forum is very comfortable with the MT4, the trader cabinet, the forum, the withdrawls, and when a problem be present, the manager or the team appear and try to solve it. ... So, why to not trust??

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Thanks for your support Cesar. It's nice to hear someone being supportive like that, when those that wish us harm are running about breaking the rules, then calling us a scam when they are penalised for it. Perhaps they are doing it on purpose?

Anyway, on the subject of regulation, the CEO will be flying to Dubai in a few months to finalise the Dubai registration which will increase the prestige of FXOpen dramatically.

FXOpen is a very strong company and is experiencing good growth. We are making extra efforts to improve the service to clients including sending a support manager to all of the IB partners to ensure support staff are fully trained individually, and up to the high standard that you, the client deserves.

Thanks for hanging there with us during good and bad times.
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

Denis Peganov, FXOpen Development Director cool user FXOpen Manager's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

One of the most important thing in this business is TIME. Longer you work in this business more confident your clients are. FXOpen is still 1 year old and I believe that need a couple of years more so people can really start trust in us. We will try to do our work good and we have a lot of plans in getting different kind of licences to make YOU (our Clients) more confident.

Regarding forums.
    Some forums like FXOpen some forums even banning FXOpen representatives and clients from posting...Simple comparing will show that part of "negative" forums is much smaller than "positive".

Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED
    E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.fxopen.com/

Director of FXOpen Aus FXOjafar's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Yeah I got a 1 year ban from FF for posting in FXOpen's defence. One of the mods there has a problem. I wear my ban like a badge of honour!
    Jafar Calley - Director
    FXOpen AU Pty Ltd
    Level 26 • 1 Bligh Street
    Sydney NSW 2000
    Australia
    AFSL:412871 ABN:61 143 678 719
    http://www.fxopenaus.com

FxIndia Administrator Invest_Master's Avatar
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RebateFX.com View Post
    Yeah I got a 1 year ban from FF for posting in FXOpen's defence. One of the mods there has a problem. I wear my ban like a badge of honour!
    I got a infraction for clarifying some things about Fxopen on FF but looks like you would always be one step ahead of me.

Regards,
    Invest_Master

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RebateFX.com View Post
    fxopen has one year... you have almost one year banned??? that is not fair.

it's a shame that a very good site as FF, acts banning all people that shows another "reality" different of its own point of view.... where is the freedom?.
    What do you do they decide ban you? I think you just post your own opinion, and that is not bad. Is your right. If your basic right is cut, then they could cut all voices against the "truth"....mmmmm I know what happens when this kind of things start to happens.... very bad....

I have no reasons to not trust in FXOPEN. Good service, Good Forum, Good Articles.

[sarcasm] FXOpen manager: maybe you must to pay for an AD banner in their site...[/sarcasm]
    Last edited by cesar; 01-22-2008 at 02:58 PM. Reason: add a couple things

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cesar View Post
    fxopen has one year... you have almost one year banned??? that is not fair.

it's a shame that a very good site as FF, acts banning all people that shows another "reality" different of its own point of view.... where is the freedom?.
    What do you do they decide ban you? I think you just post your own opinion, and that is not bad. Is your right. If your basic right is cut, then they could cut all voices against the "truth"....mmmmm I know what happens when this kind of things start to happens.... very bad....

I have no reasons to not trust in FXOPEN. Good service, Good Forum, Good Articles.

[sarcasm] FXOpen manager: maybe you must to pay for an AD banner in their site...[/sarcasm]
    FF admins has made so much anti-propaganda and post so many bad reviews (even supporting fraudulent activity which is a crime in USA by the way) so decission of our management was made. We will not make adver, pay any money or support such a place like FF (atleast with current owners). They have own business and just afraid to lose it...just funny to see how they support brokers which they think are best, but we all know that trading conditions in most of them not acceptable for most of the users...brokers which have restrictions for Iranian traders for example...they say that this brokers are regulated and have NFA and we see that NFA brokers are falling 1 by 1 and people using them lose money...
    So, good luck for FF in the future, I hope they will be more flexible soon.

Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

will be manger fx open check that

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

they had not ban me yet.

i have told the truth, maybe some admins there know how harsh and annoying i can be sending non sense message to them when i know something is wrong
    if some admins of FF manage to read this message they can know what i am talking about.

some dont like to mess with this lunatic
    http://******/ *mod note: Please see forum rules before promoting your site here. *
    (ambitious project with some big fx dogs behind, coming soon).
    chat, forums, live trading, conferences and a lot of valuable information is coming early next year. keep tuned.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by acidguy View Post
    they had not ban me yet.

i have told the truth, maybe some admins there know how harsh and annoying i can be sending non sense message to them when i know something is wrong
    if some admins of FF manage to read this message they can know what i am talking about.

some dont like to mess with this lunatic
    I have bann there with the reason: "FXOpen **** is not welcome here" ))
    That was very funny

Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED

In Profit
    FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Anti propaganda??!

I'm not to be sarcastic. If he is an anti propagandaist, why still selling signal at the other side, hidden in the word "help".

Bull shit, try offer him 3-5K$ /month for heavy advertising, I don't believe he won't change his mind.

Who doesn't want money? Gimme a break.

I hate the person who offered something free at first time, but later in return he offered (softly) something need to be paid after he won these fellow's heart. If I knew it, I mark him as "manipulating people's heart". That's cowardly advertising, and have no reliable, indeed they never won a perfect streak trades the same with what they had propaganda it, worst some never trade it, using other's lucky bet result at their lucky profitable trade (the losing part? they never show you) and posted that little part as theirs, and make them as a Superman who is invulnerable against 1000 winnings of 1000 opening trades.

If you want to sell, make money, then be straighforward, frankly, try to trade with their $100, I believe every body can afford $100, and made them with your magic stuff expand it into several ten thousand dollars. They need your stability, not your result which can be marked-up, modified using paint tools. With this style, your clients will always satisfied with you, they will still use you in advance, even though one day the broker you use ran away. But in real life, they know you are no-other-two changeable unique traders that is hard to find for them.
    In case if there is no chance in forex, they might introduce you to better richie riches who will ask you to be their part as capital investments consultant in the legalize paper in real life broker/bankers. Your path with this is much better than manipulating way. I believe there are some richie richs are looking for this in network field. Hey, who don't want good stuff, why not a chance they have their guys watching or looking in this field?

why hide in the midst and stab a back knife after they didn't aware of you anymore. Human.. selfish, including me.
    Last edited by aowaow; 01-26-2008 at 04:00 AM.

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aowaow View Post
    Anti propaganda??!

I'm not to be sarcastic. If he is an anti propagandaist, why still selling signal at the other side, hidden in the word "help".

Bull t-shirt (modified), try offer him 3-5K$ /month for heavy advertising, I don't believe he won't change his mind.

Who doesn't want money? Gimme a break.

I hate the person who offered something free at first time, but later in return he offered (softly) something need to be paid after he won these fellow's heart. If I knew it, I mark him as "manipulating people's heart". That's cowardly advertising, and have no reliable, indeed they never won a perfect streak trades the same with what they had propaganda it, worst some never trade it, using other's lucky bet result at their lucky profitable trade (the losing part? they never show you) and posted that little part as theirs, and make them as a Superman who is invulnerable against 1000 winnings of 1000 opening trades.

If you want to sell, make money, then be straighforward, frankly, try to trade with their $100, I believe every body can afford $100, and made them with your magic stuff expand it into several ten thousand dollars. They need your stability, not your result which can be marked-up, modified using paint tools. With this style, your clients will always satisfied with you, they will still use you in advance, even though one day the broker you use ran away. But in real life, they know you are no-other-two changeable unique traders that is hard to find for them.
    In case if there is no chance in forex, they might introduce you to better richie riches who will ask you to be their part as capital investments consultant in the legalize paper in real life broker/bankers. Your path with this is much better than manipulating way. I believe there are some richie richs are looking for this in network field. Hey, who don't want good stuff, why not a chance they have their guys watching or looking in this field?

why hide in the midst and stab a back knife after they didn't aware of you anymore. Human.. selfish, including me.

All what I can comment is that people are really manipulated by this kind of "traders". Also, as I see, amount of this people is big because volume of the work to protect their business (anti-propaganda of FXOpen) was big...I am very sad because a lot of people loose their own money and spend them for nothing by buying useless softwares.

P.S. Just today I was banned for another 24 hours at ff for posting some information regarding Maxey , resseler of cheating software I will try to post again and again , maybe it will help some people to save some money, who knows. I hope ff admins will be more smart in this situation.

Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED

FXO Shares
    FXO Bonus
    Thanks

Hehe, just got something funny from ff today:

"Sorry, you cannot perform this operation because you have been banned for the following reason:

No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

What can I say...bravo

Denis Peganov
    Development Director
    FXOPEN NZ LIMITED

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast