JOIN PAMM SERVICE
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7 tips for you want create Expert Advisors or Indicators

Intraday Master
    Thanks

Default 7 tips for you want create Expert Advisors or Indicators

7 tips for you want to create Expert Advisors or Indicators

bool
    The word is taken from the algorithm boolean bool. Where in mathematics Algebra been mentioned about the boolean algebra. Its function of this bool is giving one of the two requirements that must be fulfilled that is right or wrong.

Color
    Function is used to give color staining. Colors that functioned in accordance with the standard color . Color can be executed in background coloring, writing, through letter blocks.

datetime
    The function of a datetime value is used to obtain the date, year and month. This contributes to the date when the script is created, and when the analysis used.

Double
    Double alone functioned as the most effective step calculation. Seeing in terms of pricing used today definitely has a comma ( , ) behind the numbers , so the price into account, the double was his choice.

int
    The function calculates the value of the int is an integer value with no coma, then int can be used . Since it is quite easy then int will be relied upon to manage the programming loop .

string
    For writing a word, character, it can take advantage of the string. So that what you write can be stored in the string.

void
    As for the void a data type that has the same output as before data has released.

Intraday Master
    Thanks

To open the MetaTrader there are two ways:

1.The first step is to open the MetaTrader software is already incorporated in the MetaTrader terminal is already downloaded.

2.via MetaTrader through the "Experts -> MetaQuotes Language Editor" on the main menu contained MetaTrader.

Intraday Master
    Thanks

MQL langgguge we know is have a lot function and very usefull if we can use it, mainly is very good for create the expert advisors and indicator. in next time I will share the MQL langguage script.

Intraday Master
    Thanks

simple format for MQL programming, example of Syntax:
    - open Command Prompt
    - cd C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4
    - metalang -q "D:\Expert Advisor\my_first_mql4_script.mq4"

quadsi

mql languge is like c++ however I dont know how to use it, is very difficult to typing mql language, so is better is use expert advisors in internet market.

Intraday Master
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quadsi View Post
    mql languge is like c++ however I dont know how to use it, is very difficult to typing mql language, so is better is use expert advisors in internet market.
    for newbies I not suggest for create the expert advisor use mql langguage, may you can elarn more mql langguage in internet online course. yes you right mql is very smilliar to c++.

quadsi

Quote Originally Posted by aurora View Post
    for newbies I not suggest for create the expert advisor use mql langguage, may you can elarn more mql langguage in internet online course. yes you right mql is very smilliar to c++.
    but for me mql language is very difficult! I want learn more for know more about mql language, I hope you can help me for learn more mql language in here. so next time I can practice it.

Intraday Master
    Thanks

MQL4 programming language that is contained in the MetaTrader 4 platform. MQL4 is most commonly used to make an Expert Advisor (EA), Custom Indicators and Scripts. Expert Advisor, as we already know, is a program to automate your trading based logic and certain paramater.

quadsi

MQL4 programming language that is contained in the MetaTrader 4 platform. MQL4 is most commonly used to make an Expert Advisor (EA), Custom Indicators and Scripts. Expert Advisor, as we already know, is a program to automate your trading based logic and certain paramater.
    so I can learn mroe abaout mql language in here? i need to knowm more about mql language because I think this language is most usefeull for create indicator and expert advisors.

Intraday Master
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quadsi View Post
    so I can learn mroe abaout mql language in here? i need to knowm more about mql language because I think this language is most usefeull for create indicator and expert advisors.
    Hello for you, I suggest to use EA only, for use a trading robot that has been updated and well tested how it works, and we should first know the character, strategy, and have the test results with low drawdown and could be one way to test the strategy backtest.

Intraday Master
    Thanks

Profitable forex robot which means it has a good quality, and good quality is only produced by a good programmer anyway. have a background checks of team/individual robot makers. to find out, can in googling about the individual / team maker of the robot.

Intraday Master
    Thanks

the expert advisor programmer in EA process moment is so important, if the EA programmer know the hard math calculation like algorhtym, cos sinus and logic/linear with professional. maybe can created one powerfull expert advisors.

quadsi

the expert advisor programmer in EA process moment is so important, if the EA programmer know the hard math calculation like algorhtym, cos sinus and logic/linear with professional. maybe can created one powerfull expert advisors.
    ok you know for niw is very hard to funbd the best ea programmer, more programme but not enouh experience and skill in internet marke. so is very dangerous to use their own skill for built ea.

Intraday Master
    Thanks

to created the EA does not bsia vain, we should really know how the calculation algorithm, cosisnus and language MQL pemrogrman good. apsti otherwise be trouble later.

Intraday Master
    Thanks

script for universal averaging system in EA MQL programming.

:
    "double MASeries
    (
    int number, int MA_Method, int MaxBar, int limit, int period, double series, int bar, int& reset
    )"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information